Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the toilet inspection was a new low even for her! If it's 'stained' surely it says more about her cleaning than him everyone knows boys are gross but to post something like that to her followers is just not on! She's an embarrassment!

Reactions: 10
This has made me so sad. Poor Jake ☹ bet he had no idea, and he's now at school being ridiculed. It's quite literally the making of a nightmare for a teenager. For a teenage boy, I thought that bathroom was blooming immaculate!
Considering Jake has had to move schools already due to bullying she has learned nothing. It’s abuse!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Way to embarrass your son to thousands on people online 🙄 No wonder he doesn’t want to ever be on camera!
No wonder he got bullied at school and had to move. Why would you shame your child like that. Poor kid

Reactions: 10
She already was getting on my nerves today, and now that video about jake and the bathroom 🤬, she really has no idea what this is doing to her son and as for rob he really needs to grow a pair and tell her to stop doing this to her kids on Instagram, I really want to comment but know she will only delete it, hoping there is a post on TM Facebook or Twitter about her and then I will comment where she has no control over them, she needs feckin shaming.
I commented and she read it but ignored it

Reactions: 5
Lol . .
She's shared a link for her "toilet torch" that EVERYONE is asking for . .

And taken it to the hotel for later . .
Riveting stuff from Lynsey on an otherwise bland Wednesday 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol . .
She's shared a link for her "toilet torch" that EVERYONE is asking for . .

And taken it to the hotel for later . .
Riveting stuff from Lynsey on an otherwise bland Wednesday 🙄
Of course everyone is asking for the torch and absolutely nobody has questioned her behaviour… what a lovely little echo chamber she lives in.

• Haha
Lynsey sweetheart… there is NOTHING ‘subtle’ about the filter you’ve chosen to use on your latest stories.

Reactions: 2
It makes me laugh how she’s tagging the makeup artists and the security. Why doesnt she get pics of the actual presenters like holly and Phil. Don’t they want to be associated with you Lynsey 😂😂😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.