Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word that daft video - could she love herself anymore 🙄 honestly why does she think the pouting looks good? She just looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 9
I quite like the green dress though. Anyone know where it’s from?
I don’t click links on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
I don't want to body shame a young boy, but I really have concerns about her 'food rules' and diet in that house, as her son looks extremely slim in that story where he's playing ball with the dog.

Reactions: 14
I live near this twit, and she is not liked or her bloody kids. We feel sorry for Rob the knob. But believe people don’t engage with her because it’s all about her !!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder what her neighbours and fellow dog walkers think of her pouting and spinning around like a silly teenager
Oh we have a lot to say about her swanning around thinking she’s above everyone else! Don’t worry she looks just as silly in person!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.