Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God knows Kim is a harridan but NOBODY who read the iconic original How Clean Is Your House book can be in any doubt that she knows her stuff! I still use tips from that book :love:

I doubt Kim knows a swipe-up from a slap in the face PLUS I'm sure Lynz is fewmin. I'm here for the Poundland collab, get money Kim!!
I’ve still got my Kim and Aggie book and often refer to it

Kim would eat Lynsey for breakfast! 😄
Definitely

Reactions: 5
Ha ha ha!!
This is truly wonderful. .
Off you duck Lynsey . .
Queen of clean?
Yeah right 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Crying at her montage this morning when pouring the kettle, she spills water as it’s not in the mug properly 😅😂 such a sloppy job of ‘influencing’

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Crying at her montage this morning when pouring the kettle, she spills water as it’s not in the mug properly 😅😂 such a sloppy job of ‘influencing’
I find she’s always sloppy. pouring things in a funnel she always spills it she’s terrible. Anyone else would re do the vids but she’s so fick

Reactions: 6
Crikey that wash baskets not very big for a family of 5 considering the amount of washing she does £70 for that more money than sense to be honest

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
So trying to up the engagement again asking if Britannia Airways still exists, apart from the fact she could google it she doesn’t really want to know.
Why does she insist on recording people who clearly don’t want to.

Reactions: 7
So the expensive laundry bin/bag is so great in that you can carry it downstairs without losing any of the laundry🙄, my IKEA bag does the same and at a fraction of the cost - granted I have to take the washing from the laundry bin and place it in the bag but sure keeps me fit and wasn’t that another tip she gave out a long while ago, cleaning etc keeps you fit.

So the expensive laundry bin/bag is so great in that you can carry it downstairs without losing any of the laundry🙄, my IKEA bag does the same and at a fraction of the cost - granted I have to take the washing from the laundry bin and place it in the bag but sure keeps me fit and wasn’t that another tip she gave out a long while ago, cleaning etc keeps you fit.
so does that mean that she is saying her washing basket to bring the dirty washing down the stairs are tit and you should buy the Joseph and Joseph. What a dick

Reactions: 8
so does that mean that she is saying her washing basket to bring the dirty washing down the stairs are tit and you should buy the Joseph and Joseph. What a dick
That’s what I also thought, why when you have your own product would you promote another brand? Same with her candles and diffusers. She is like jack of all trades master of none.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why the pouting though Lynsey?
Its not a good look, even on the contoured within an inch of their lives youngsters faces these days, so WHY she thinks its a "look" is beyond me??
Maybe shes trolling us? 🤣

Why the pouting though Lynsey?
Its not a good look, even on the contoured within an inch of their lives youngsters faces these days, so WHY she thinks its a "look" is beyond me??
Maybe shes trolling us? 🤣
Wonder what her neighbours and fellow dog walkers think of her pouting and spinning around like a silly teenager

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.