Lynsey Queen of Clean #12 Today’s Tip - Do up ya zip!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would love them to bring on Kim.
Omg that would be great would love to see her reaction to that probably make up some story that she’s too busy to go on there anymore with her busy hectic cleaning lifestyle

Reactions: 6
Did she say she is taking a toilet torch on holiday with her? No doubt to inspect the toilet and then slate wherever she is staying, honestly she needs to get a life. I admit to taking antibac cleaning wipes with me and go over everything in the bathroom especially the toilet but im not going to inspect it with a torch :rolleyes:, also wipe touch surfaces and the phone in the room etc but that's it.

Reactions: 8
Did she say she is taking a toilet torch on holiday with her? No doubt to inspect the toilet and then slate wherever she is staying, honestly she needs to get a life. I admit to taking antibac cleaning wipes with me and go over everything in the bathroom especially the toilet but im not going to inspect it with a torch :rolleyes:, also wipe touch surfaces and the phone in the room etc but that's it.
what the hell is a toilet torch suppose it’s handy in a power cut

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's really surpassed herself this morning hasn't she. Pouting on her walk, mermaid waves (sorry how old is she?) and then toilet shaming Jake on instagram. I really have no words - is she for real?

Reactions: 8
I can’t get over her doing that to her boy on Instagram. Top mother right there 😡

Let’s reciprocate by shaming her - look at the state of her neck and chest… I don’t know how she dares advertise that Skin + Me stuff. Her face is about ten shades lighter with all the makeup! She looks a mess.

Attachments

Reactions: 15
I can’t get over her doing that to her boy on Instagram. Top mother right there 😡

Let’s reciprocate by shaming her - look at the state of her neck and chest… I don’t know how she dares advertise that Skin + Me stuff. Her face is about ten shades lighter with all the makeup! She looks a mess.
Face of a 50 year old chest of an 80 year old!!!

Reactions: 10
She already was getting on my nerves today, and now that video about jake and the bathroom 🤬, she really has no idea what this is doing to her son and as for rob he really needs to grow a pair and tell her to stop doing this to her kids on Instagram, I really want to comment but know she will only delete it, hoping there is a post on TM Facebook or Twitter about her and then I will comment where she has no control over them, she needs feckin shaming.

How to emasculate your husband and son in one easy lesson. Come on Rob sort your wife out before it’s too late

Reactions: 7
She’s completely obnoxious. Has she ever stopped to think how she would feel if a close member of her family decided to film an intimate personal thing they find irritating about her. She’d be mortified and furious if they filmed and broadcast anything, and also without her permission.

Omg had to come on here after her toilet UV light shame. I absolutely cannot believe she has done that and said its her son. What sort of mother does that!

This has made me so sad. Poor Jake ☹ bet he had no idea, and he's now at school being ridiculed. It's quite literally the making of a nightmare for a teenager. For a teenage boy, I thought that bathroom was blooming immaculate!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Not content with invading one child’s privacy today, on she goes to highlight another one’s personal health matters. Vile woman.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.