Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comment you just boost my engagement, keep telling yourself chuckles !

maybe stop being a money grabbing , self centred twit then and you wouldn’t have a thread on here !

ps not trolls , just people that have a different opinion to you and that is not against the rules

Exactly, we are not trolls, just a group of people who are smart enough to see through the c£-p these instaloons spout daily and discuss their money grabby, begging ways.

Reactions: 8
Exactly, we are not trolls, just a group of people who are smart enough to see through the c£-p these instaloons spout daily and discuss their money grabby, begging ways.
Totally agree. We’re not the trolls she was talking about. Nothing we do boosts her engagement, and we certainly don’t interact with her - as the rules say, keep it on Tattle. So no idea who she’s on about there.

However, it’s hilarious that she was tit on from a great height. Wonder if she’ll need more ferapy from the charlatans?

Talking about boosting her engagement. Call me cynical, but when she was having that moan earlier then straight afterwards says “hit me up” 🙄 for New York places to eat etc. Ffs. How obvious can she get?

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Totally agree. We’re not the trolls she was talking about. Nothing we do boosts her engagement, and we certainly don’t interact with her - as the rules say, keep it on Tattle. So no idea who she’s on about there.

However, it’s hilarious that she was tit on from a great height. Wonder if she’ll need more ferapy from the charlatans?

Talking about boosting her engagement. Call me cynical, but when she was having that moan earlier then straight afterwards says “hit me up” 🙄 for New York places to eat etc. Ffs. How obvious can she get?
ive a suggestion McDonalds 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yet more dick head tips from The Queen. . That tiny dollop of suncream she applied to her arms?
Advice is a shotglass full for your body ffs . .

She needs to do her research before sharing these pathetic videos

Reactions: 5
Yet more dick head tips from The Queen. . That tiny dollop of suncream she applied to her arms?

That's why her skin looks the way it does

Reactions: 3

Who the hell is she to lecture anyone about sunscreen? 😡 The amount of sun damage on her face and body, nobody should listen to her. That product she mentioned isn’t even a proper sunscreen, it’s a moisturiser that contains spf, and spf 30 in a moisturiser is ok over a proper sunscreen but not on its own if you’re outside for prolonged periods.

Reactions: 7
Who the hell is she to lecture anyone about sunscreen? 😡 The amount of sun damage on her face and body, nobody should listen to her. That product she mentioned isn’t even a proper sunscreen, it’s a moisturiser that contains spf, and spf 30 in a moisturiser is ok over a proper sunscreen but not on its own if you’re outside for prolonged periods.
omg I’m glad someone else thought the same as me I’ve had a melanoma removed from my nose and have been told to use only suncream and not moisturiser with spf as it does not protect you 100%

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s a moisturiser for a start not a suncream. It has spf within it but this may explain why her skin is so damaged if she’s stupid enough to confuse a moisturiser with sun cream. Such bad, and dangerous advice given!

• Heart
I remember her doing a list of essentials for starting uni . ..

On it were candles.
Most halls forbid candles . .

Shes a dick head

• Haha
i was gonna say this lol, you’d think she’d take SPF a bit more seriously with that neck
apparently she uses it under make up as added protection I told her it won’t protect you even under make up as I’ve been told this by my dr but she will use a recommended brand if she’s sunbathing or on a sun bed what’s the bet she will bring this up on her next TM slot 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her washing machine is half empty, so wasteful, I’m filling mine as full as I can at the moment to try to save money 🙈🙈

Reactions: 7
“Shelve”

Just when you thought it couldn’t get any worse. SHELF Lynsey, it’s SHELF.

However on a bbq it’s called a rack or a grill.

I was cackling already at Lynz getting pebbledashed in the pub garden, but "ease the poo pain" officially took me out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: I bet everyone else in the pub was loving it!! Extra funny that she'd just posted yet another boring story of Rib serving her drinks when mr sparrow launched his dirty protest!

And don't worry about your engagement hun, the tattle TROWWWLs are extra wise to your shenanigans and would sooner chew their own hands off rather than swipe up on ANY of the 467 undeclared ads you post each day! Pleb.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A bit late posting this.

Hi Lyns, if I'm honest your sunglasses and nose remind me of this.

images.jpg
nose.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The bird poo story was totally fake. She sat in it coz she’s so eager for her glass of wine she didn’t look if the bench was clean. There’s no way a bird would do that much on her whilst flying unless it was an albatross. Funny how the poo was just on the bottom on that horrid jumpsuit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.