Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was that sponge she cleaned the base of the stools with the same one as she wiped the counter with?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
And the video of the tick tock a million ads !

if you are scrubbing the ‘island’ with warm soapy water then why do you need to go over it with a chemical spray. If the pandemic told us anything hand washing with soapy water kills germs 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I’m such a child, but this morning’s video is hilarious… ‘I focus on my stools, I clean the bottom first of all…’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes certainly made up for silent Sunday today

Ad upon Ad upon Ad . .

Yawnola zzzzzzz 🥱

Reactions: 3
This looks awful. It looks dry, not caramelised and too much feta (which should be crumbled not chunked!)…
Why doesn’t she cook her food properly, those poor onions have hardly seen the pan, they’ll be almost raw, imagine the texture 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I know that she read on here … so maybe tomorrow we should all post pictures of our food! In the vain attempt it will show her what portion size is normal and how to photograph and promote food to its best ?!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Hi guys not followed this woman in years I used to really like her but I slowly lost interest as her level of cleaning is just unattainable and not realistic she was making me feel rather insecure and she came across as snobby and stuck up so I unfollowed her. Hope her kids aren’t still being forced to clean poor things.

Oh god that reel this morning. .
With the phone inside the washing machine. .
She waves!!

Im cringing for her . .

Turn it in lynsey. . Embarrassing 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god that reel this morning. .
With the phone inside the washing machine. .
She waves!!

Im cringing for her . .

Turn it in lynsey. . Embarrassing 😳
fingers crossed she will one day forget she put it in there

• Haha
So doing zoom 1-1 coaching sessions today, if these are paid for sessions, which no doubt they are then fools and their money are easily parted :rolleyes: .
I watch another girl who cleans on instagram, I think she is from Austria and she does free of charge cleans for those whose homes have become unfit to live in usually due to mental health conditions, trauma etc and she is so respectful and never judges or comments about the person etc. Lynsey could learn a lot from her.
Oh and purchased the yellow dress Holly was wearing:rolleyes:

So doing zoom 1-1 coaching sessions today, if these are paid for sessions, which no doubt they are then fools and their money are easily parted :rolleyes: .
I watch another girl who cleans on instagram, I think she is from Austria and she does free of charge cleans for those whose homes have become unfit to live in usually due to mental health conditions, trauma etc and she is so respectful and never judges or comments about the person etc. Lynsey could learn a lot from her.
Oh and purchased the yellow dress Holly was wearing:rolleyes:
She doesn’t ever have an original thought or her own look. She’s always just copying and buying clothes she sees someone on the telly wearing. They never suit her and that’s why she doesn’t have her own style, as she’s always wearing a mish-mash of other peoples’ outfits.

My arse she has OCD, I don't have it but I can tell u I absolutely would be washing those clothes before wearing that have been in storage since last summer, just a freshen up wash. She'll likely say steam kills any germs but it doesn't take away the stale smell that will linger on them!

She doesn’t ever have an original thought or her own look. She’s always just copying and buying clothes she sees someone on the telly wearing. They never suit her and that’s why she doesn’t have her own style, as she’s always wearing a mish-mash of other peoples’ outfits.
That yellow dress is horrendous so old fashioned

Reactions: 4
How many dresses does anyone need??
Wouldn't mind so much but not 1 of them does her any favours. ..
All bloody frumpy AND cheap and nasty looking!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.