Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be spinning round pouting in the middle of nyc , no hetty so rib will be lifting her up for a nosy over Brooklyn bridge 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
A8259E39-3D0D-4E1C-8F83-04CEC29DAA5E.jpeg

Long time lurker. First time poster …

I cannot look at her without thinking of Babs from
Chicken Run.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Did anyone get her latest newsletter? Dying to see the grammatical errors and what is the hideous dress of the month is 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Why is everything ‘whipping up’? She’s adding some bleeping cucumber to some water; it’s hardly whipping anything up… 🙄

Reactions: 5
Read through what you’ve written before uploading, takes 2 seconds seriously!
Her slapdash attitude really gets on my wick, she has the cheek to list best selling author as an accomplishment although we know that the books will have been done checked by someone but what an embarrassment.
As for that faff with cleaning the filters just put them in the dishwasher 🥱

Reactions: 6
Her slapdash attitude really gets on my wick, she has the cheek to list best selling author as an accomplishment although we know that the books will have been done checked by someone but what an embarrassment.
As for that faff with cleaning the filters just put them in the dishwasher 🥱
what I don’t understand is surely her house can’t get that dirty that she has to clean it everyday and as for the twins going away with parents god Lynsey let them lead their own life she obviously doesn’t trust them to stay on their own that long 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Also she has the cheek to call herself a tv presenter?! Watching James Martin this morning and he had Ruth Langford on. He had the respect to say that he could never be a presenter and I would say that James is on tv as much as Ruth. Lynsey is just a slot filler and a saleswomen. TM have a new producer so hopefully 🙏. They will be a shake up

Reactions: 8
I was crying with laughter when she mentioned us trolls 🤣🤣🤣
Yeah same!!!

I would love to have seen the bird shitting on her. It must have been hilarious and I bet she was proper flapping!!

Let’s hope she didn’t spill any of her wine 😄 Does she ever go a day without alcohol?

Reactions: 6
The comment you just boost my engagement, keep telling yourself chuckles !

maybe stop being a money grabbing , self centred twit then and you wouldn’t have a thread on here !

ps not trolls , just people that have a different opinion to you and that is not against the rules

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.