Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG She makes me laugh she’s steamed her furniture because they had visitors yesterday that’s a bit rude if they are watching 😳🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Can’t have anyone sitting on the furniture. But it’s ok for the dog with it’s worm infested backside to sit all over everything 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Why is Rob at the recycling centre again?? We go once every 2-3 months if that and clear a car load. Our bins/recycling are emptied every 3 weeks and that’s adequate for us as a family of 4… WTF are they recycling??

Reactions: 9
Lynz you can spend all day starving yourself and having a tiny portion of ‘noddle soup’ for lunch…

But if you spend each evening getting fkn hammered on white wine you’re still getting plenty of calories in :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
No one:

Literally not a single person:

Lynz: MorNING GUYZ HAPPY WEDNESDAY, thanks for ALL your messsges.. I’m FINE, I washed some trainners and ate noddles that’s why i wasn’t on yesterday I was SO BUSY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Actually Lynsey you can see your trainner socks when you've put your trainners on and it makes your whole outfit look really cheap.

PS I had to really fight with my phone for trainner 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Bikini shopping . .

Her holiday must be forthcoming.
Cant wait 🤣
She'll always take us down the cleaning aisle in a foreign supermarket. .
Its riveting stuff 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.