Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I came here to say exactly the same thing!

She seems to have to have a drink every single day! I’m sure she’s got an eating disorder too.
Agreed and a total control freak. I wonder if it's all to do with her past, the needing to control. You know after the mess of the girls dad

Reactions: 2
Oh I don’t know about ‘the mess of the girls dad’ 🤔
Its not good. Not a nice past for them to be honest wiff you. IIRC he was caught with indecent images, was put away. Can't remember 100% I'm sure someone else will

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Its not good. Not a nice past for them to be honest wiff you. IIRC he was caught with indecent images, was put away. Can't remember 100% I'm sure someone else will
Googled it he’s a convicted sex offender and pedophile

If she’s light why is she investing in period pants and not just pantyliners? However light you are, you need to change- you’ll smell even if you think you don’t. Skanky witch.

Reactions: 9
Eurgh, why did she wipe the inside of the toilet with her cloth to then scrub it with the bog brush straight after???

Reactions: 5
If she’s light why is she investing in period pants and not just pantyliners? However light you are, you need to change- you’ll smell even if you think you don’t. Skanky witch.
Period pants are "in" right now though huh?
Thats why she's part of it . .

Only reason shes reported back on them is because it was mentioned on here .

Hi 👋 Lynsey

Reactions: 6
Period pants are "in" right now though huh?
Thats why she's part of it . .

Only reason shes reported back on them is because it was mentioned on here .

Hi 👋 Lynsey
100% this

I saw someone in the comments asked how they worked, did you still need to use tampons or pads - she hadn’t properly explained them, the whole review was lacking relevant info, other than she’s light so wore them all day 🤷🏼‍♀️

100% this

I saw someone in the comments asked how they worked, did you still need to use tampons or pads - she hadn’t properly explained them, the whole review was lacking relevant info, other than she’s light so wore them all day 🤷🏼‍♀️
Exactly. It wasn’t a review at all, just a glorified advert. No key information - an assumption that everyone already knew what they were and how to use them. Then no details on how they performed when testing them out. It would be useful to know for example whether she wore them when she went to the gym and they stood up to that, or if she only had them on round the house all day. What about overnight? Massive difference. Also, when she bought them she showed different colours. How did the different colours perform and wash, was there a difference? I’m sure there are other things as well. She’s bloody useless.

Reactions: 4
Exactly. It wasn’t a review at all, just a glorified advert. No key information - an assumption that everyone already knew what they were and how to use them. Then no details on how they performed when testing them out. It would be useful to know for example whether she wore them when she went to the gym and they stood up to that, or if she only had them on round the house all day. What about overnight? Massive difference. Also, when she bought them she showed different colours. How did the different colours perform and wash, was there a difference? I’m sure there are other things as well. She’s bloody useless.
👆 Exactly this!!

Lynsey is incapable of leaving a review . .
The extent of hers is usually,
Its a super lovely soft material and came in really super lovely packaging 🙄

Reactions: 4
You’ve just provided her script for the next review of them 🙌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I honestly think they are just mingin , light or not unless you carry around a couple of pairs with you you are mingin , smelly and probs cause an infection 🤮🤮🤮 any opportunity l am changing my pad , yip that’s what they are designed for get shot of the mingin things toot sweet. Not carrying a bag full of knickers and then if you do changethem carrying dirty knickers round with you in your handbag …. Calling bingo on a reel of cleaning your handbag!

Mr Gucci will be spinning in his grave thinking about dirty stinking period pants in his handbag 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 9
It was while she was pregnant with the twins and the shock sent her into premature labour.
She talks about it all the time, even now she's remarried and has another child.

If I was Rob and especially the twins I'd tell her to leave it alone, but she cashes in on it I assume.

Reactions: 7
I honestly think they are just mingin , light or not unless you carry around a couple of pairs with you you are mingin , smelly and probs cause an infection 🤮🤮🤮 any opportunity l am changing my pad , yip that’s what they are designed for get shot of the mingin things toot sweet. Not carrying a bag full of knickers and then if you do changethem carrying dirty knickers round with you in your handbag …. Calling bingo on a reel of cleaning your handbag!

Mr Gucci will be spinning in his grave thinking about dirty stinking period pants in his handbag 😂😂

Yea I don’t get them. Like she says she’s light so assuming that’s 3 days on? So she didn’t change them at all?? 🤢 I used to flood for a week I’d have to own about 20 pairs!! No way would anyone wear a pair all day I’d feel dirty?? Someone who uses them please enlighten me

Yea I don’t get them. Like she says she’s light so assuming that’s 3 days on? So she didn’t change them at all?? 🤢 I used to flood for a week I’d have to own about 20 pairs!! No way would anyone wear a pair all day I’d feel dirty?? Someone who uses them please enlighten me
I think they sound gross

Reactions: 8
I think the concept of period pants is just another way for dirty people to not have to worry about hygiene. I know they’re probably more eco friendly than a sanitary pad or a tampon but the thought of carrying around dirty, smelly knickers just makes me want to heave. We all know that periods happen, and we all know that you up your hygiene to counteract this (and to make yourself feel better) but I just cannot imagine washing period knickers in IKEA toilet sinks and putting them back in my handbag to carry around.

I could only ever really imagine wearing period pants at the very end of a period when you might get a few drops of blood. They definately would not hold my periods on a normal daym

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.