Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the concept of period pants is just another way for dirty people to not have to worry about hygiene. I know they’re probably more eco friendly than a sanitary pad or a tampon but the thought of carrying around dirty, smelly knickers just makes me want to heave. We all know that periods happen, and we all know that you up your hygiene to counteract this (and to make yourself feel better) but I just cannot imagine washing period knickers in IKEA toilet sinks and putting them back in my handbag to carry around.
The more I think about the practicalities of wearing them out and about, especially on heavier days, the worse they sound. I can’t imagine myself ever wearing them unless it was as a backup for tampons on a really heavy day if I thought I might be away from any toilet facilities for a bit long. The whole thing just seems unworkable unless you’re dossing around the house - that’s obviously why Lynsey didn’t have any issues with them.

Reactions: 5
I agree, I just can't imagine how they work?! It would be such a faff having to change pants but necessary you could never wear the same all day. I can't imagine they even absorb much they seem barely thicker than normal knickers. I like the idea of being more eco but that's about it!

The more I think about the practicalities of wearing them out and about, especially on heavier days, the worse they sound. I can’t imagine myself ever wearing them unless it was as a backup for tampons on a really heavy day if I thought I might be away from any toilet facilities for a bit long. The whole thing just seems unworkable unless you’re dossing around the house - that’s obviously why Lynsey didn’t have any issues with them.

Reactions: 2
I agree, I just can't imagine how they work?! It would be such a faff having to change pants but necessary you could never wear the same all day. I can't imagine they even absorb much they seem barely thicker than normal knickers. I like the idea of being more eco but that's about it!
Not sure about the M&S ones but on the modi bodi website they explain how much each holds, think the light ones held two tampons worth. My friend bought the swimsuit for her daughter as she has just started and not using tampons yet and is in a swim club and she says they are great. I’m not so sure though about the pants, I would have to try just at home first but imagine the hygiene part would be hard to get my head around. Mind you gotta love Lynsey acting like she is doing her part for earth day when she uses so much cleaning products and wasteful fashion.

Reactions: 7
Not sure about the M&S ones but on the modi bodi website they explain how much each holds, think the light ones held two tampons worth. My friend bought the swimsuit for her daughter as she has just started and not using tampons yet and is in a swim club and she says they are great. I’m not so sure though about the pants, I would have to try just at home first but imagine the hygiene part would be hard to get my head around. Mind you gotta love Lynsey acting like she is doing her part for earth day when she uses so much cleaning products and wasteful fashion.
Even going swimming though, presumably there’s a tricky changing room situation once you get out of the water. Then having to transport the soiled costume home again - it’s quite different to just a damp costume. Anyway, I’ve definitely talked myself out of ever using them, although thank goodness I don’t have too many more years left to go! 🤣

How does the swimming costume work???? How can blood not seem into the water it won’t have time to get soaked into the gusset?? 🤢 it’s baffling me 🤦🏼‍♀️😂

Reactions: 5
How does the swimming costume work???? How can blood not seem into the water it won’t have time to get soaked into the gusset?? 🤢 it’s baffling me 🤦🏼‍♀️😂
She showed me the swimsuit and the gusset is layered although from the outside it looks like any other swimsuit and she has a special bag to put it in that they sell as well. I imagine for a young girl it’s fine but if it was heavy I would be wary although there are different products on their website for whatever flow and the reviews online for modibodi are mostly positive but I still won’t be rushing out to get some.

not that we’re still talking about pants lol but i do actually use them and it’s a bit much the way people are going on on here

you can absolutely wear them all day, i have really heavy periods and i used to wear them for a day when i was in sixth form and change when i got home at 3/4pm, but if you do want to change them you buy special ‘wet bags’ that are completely water tight thick bags. they’re designed to hold a days worth of blood a bit like a menstrual cup would, they’re really absorbent - you can touch the bit that goes between your legs and it’s still dry. they don’t smell, they just go in a 60 wash with towels or a bath mat or whatever. they also help with cramps because there’s no perfume etc down there, kind of how nappy rash on babies is lightened with cloth nappies (which also get a lot of use in my house). they aren’t dirty nor unhygienic and i found it quite uncomfortable reading that they’re ‘for dirty people’. reusable sanitary products have been round forever, what do you think women did before tampons or whatever were invented!? personally i cringe at the idea that i used to get through packets and packets of sanitary towels that are all still in landfill now ☹

anyway not to derail the thread - lynsey is still a daft wanker and we all know she didn’t even use the bloody things
pls appreciate these epic pout screenshots from the stories with the washing up lmao

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
not that we’re still talking about pants lol but i do actually use them and it’s a bit much the way people are going on on here

you can absolutely wear them all day, i have really heavy periods and i used to wear them for a day when i was in sixth form and change when i got home at 3/4pm, but if you do want to change them you buy special ‘wet bags’ that are completely water tight thick bags. they’re designed to hold a days worth of blood a bit like a menstrual cup would, they’re really absorbent - you can touch the bit that goes between your legs and it’s still dry. they don’t smell, they just go in a 60 wash with towels or a bath mat or whatever. they also help with cramps because there’s no perfume etc down there, kind of how nappy rash on babies is lightened with cloth nappies (which also get a lot of use in my house). they aren’t dirty nor unhygienic and i found it quite uncomfortable reading that they’re ‘for dirty people’. reusable sanitary products have been round forever, what do you think women did before tampons or whatever were invented!? personally i cringe at the idea that i used to get through packets and packets of sanitary towels that are all still in landfill now ☹

anyway not to derail the thread - lynsey is still a daft wanker and we all know she didn’t even use the bloody things
pls appreciate these epic pout screenshots from the stories with the washing up lmao
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, if you use them great! However for me; it’s a no.

Reactions: 3
And the retrieval of the key needed recording because?
Oh yes, to brag she has a "driver" 🙄

Oh, and BTW. .
EVERYONE now knows her neighbours are on holiday.
Nice one Lyns 👏

Reactions: 9
She’s got to be drunk all that pawing over her dress she’s giggling like a school girl

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.