Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fancy being on tv in the morning in a dress. Yea feeling all the way back from London in a sweaty car in said dress. Then going on a dog walk via the pub in said dress??? Dirty mare. Wonder if she’ll steam it before she sends it back??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
You should take a look at twitter about her stint on this morning! Someone made a meme about her 😂. Wish I was tech savvy enough to be able to put it on here

Reactions: 5
You should take a look at twitter about her stint on this morning! Someone made a meme about her 😂. Wish I was tech savvy enough to be able to put it on here
Just had a little nose. Hilarious. Here’s some selected highlights 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ugh seeing that meme I WISH they’d get queen Kim Woodburn on to do Lynz’s slots on This Morning!

Ten times more entertaining plus she actually knows her stuff, the ‘How Clean is your House’ book is actually great and I still use tips from it. Where’s the Kim rave thread :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 7
Here you go. it doesn't loop unless you view it on tw@tter or press replay again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
And that bloody pouting at herself in the camera, talk about loving yourself 🙄

Reactions: 5
Pouting at yaself. .
In the same dress you wore on tv . . .
While on a dog walk to the pub. ..
For a glass of wine and bag of s & v walkers . .

Cheap
Basic
witch

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know, its meant to be 20 something degrees today,
Ill put on a full face of slap, curl my hair and don a cheap black maxi dress and pink tracheostomy choker . . All for a trip to the dump and a dog walk 🤔

WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I know, its meant to be 20 something degrees today,
Ill put on a full face of slap, curl my hair and don a cheap black maxi dress and pink tracheostomy choker . . All for a trip to the dump and a dog walk 🤔

WTF
swear if I was one of Lynz's neighbours I'd be OBSESSED. The entertainment of her parading around in three different tragic getups a day dragging the demon dog and Rib around and blaring into her phone would be better than Netflix :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

(or maybe Keeping Up Appearances is a better comparison?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s just so cringe, filming herself while walking that dog! Another tip run too! Awful woman!

Reactions: 4
She really gets on my tit ends. Those vile white pointy boots she had on yesterday are up there with some of the most hideous footwear I’ve ever seen.
And what exactly is she doing today that’s so busy…? Counting down the minutes till she can get back on it with her #gifted bottle of secco?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
not interested in where she’s been and what she’s doing it’s a bank holiday give yourself and us a weekend break

Reactions: 3
So predictable. Dog walk, tip run & coffee 🤣 Oh and the giant cake slice 🙈
Oh but she's so full up even after sharing it :rolleyes:

I honestly reckon Rib wasn't allowed have a full slice. That story she had up yesterday of her pouting while they were out walking, he looked absolutely miserable and he was never a big man to start with, but he seems to have lost weight too. Is anyone allowed eat a decent meal in that house?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.