Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely an all time low posting this morning - a shot of the doctor's waiting room and Jake hoovering his bedroom. Does she honestly think people are interested?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The way she spoke to Jake when he was putting those ice cubes down. Horrible bleep! He’s being helpful and she’s still talking to him like tit.
If I was him I’d tell her to duck off and do it herself. 🤣

Reactions: 8
Could she scrape the barrel for content anymore today?
Loves the sound of ironing . .
Said no-one ever! 🤣

Oh Lynsey. .
Turn it in love . .

Reactions: 4
She's an absolute disgrace :mad:

Mollie is 18, an ADULT. Her mother should NOT be posting her private health issues online and then telling everyone that she's going to the doctor with her.
They have absolutely no privacy whatsoever.

I think we know where Lynsey the lush really put the 'vermouth' 🤪

Screenshot_20220414-164400_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 7
She’s a control freak. Can’t have her kids having anything private.
Yes she definitely comes across as a controlling person and you find some clean all the time as it is something that they can control when there are things around them that they can’t.

• Heart
I could never imagine spying on my kids, I have a child similar age to Molly & Olivia & he just pleases himself what he does, works, goes out etc….it’s his life my eldest lives away from home & I don’t interfere but they know I’m at the end of the phone if needed me, she is such a control freak it’s scary!

Can’t believe her stories today. What an absolute intrusion into Mollie’s privacy. It really doesn’t matter whether Mollie said it’s ok for her to take photos and post about it or not, she shouldn’t even have asked. Any decent parent would know that it’s completely inappropriate.

Also, from watching today, has she had more shite pumped into her lips??? They look bloody ridiculous and as if they impede her speech.

Reactions: 8
Those 2 cheap and nasty dresses shes pushing on people. .
What exactly does she see when she looks in the mirror?

They're EXACTLY the same as ALL the other dresses she owns . ..
Disgustingly cheap and nasty

Reactions: 6
Honestly how many dresses ?? There’s not enough days a year and she’s adding to the heap each week.

Reactions: 4
Honestly how many dresses ?? There’s not enough days a year and she’s adding to the heap each week.
She certainly isn’t environmentally conscious, but as long as she is making money pushing this rubbish on people and then she has stuff to clear out on “Fro it Fursday”. I don’t know how these loons sometimes live with their conscience especially in these times.

But hasn’t she gone through the menopause too if I remember correctly from previous stories… make up your mind Lyns.
she’s only 42 I think, I know people go through early menopause but can’t recall her saying anything

Shes no chef either is she . . 🤢
She really needs to stop with the food shots, it’s always revolting, that meat still looks pink

That BBQ . .

Its NOT a great size, its tiny, for a family of 5?
But then I guess she classes 1 sausage and maybe a chicken drumstick each as a HUGE meal?

Our BBQ is 3 times the size of that, but then we entertain often and eat REAL sized portions of food.

Shes banging on about it because its SWAN ..
Y'know, that well known BBQ company. .

NOT 🤣

• Haha
duck off would I waste money on a BBQ from Swan.
This tosser has enough money to buy a decent one.
Didn’t she buy a BBQ last year with the wet drip of a husband. I am sure she did?

duck off would I waste money on a BBQ from Swan.
This tosser has enough money to buy a decent one.
Didn’t she buy a BBQ last year with the wet drip of a husband. I am sure she did?
Yeah I’m sure she treated him to one for his birthday or something!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.