Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure why she thinks she is some celeb, I only came here on the back of her getting rinsed on Gogglebox. Surely she knew how bad her tips were, did she do zero research before her tv spot? Serious 'doing a school project the night before it is due' energy. Here's a free one for next time Lyns: in BBQ groups a good chemical-free way to clean a BBQ grill down is simply cutting a lemon in half and rubbing it down.

Reactions: 9
She'll return tomorrow saying "Thanks for all the messages asking if I'm ok"

No one will have messaged her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh, here we go, a QVC advert 😂 She’s finally plummeted to her true level. That’s where she belongs.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is promoting nail varnish when she gets two inches of gel polish done all the time , come on to duck man !

but only ever ads something if she has tried it yyyyyyaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnn

Reactions: 5
Not sure why she thinks she is some celeb, I only came here on the back of her getting rinsed on Gogglebox. Surely she knew how bad her tips were, did she do zero research before her tv spot? Serious 'doing a school project the night before it is due' energy. Here's a free one for next time Lyns: in BBQ groups a good chemical-free way to clean a BBQ grill down is simply cutting a lemon in half and rubbing it down.
I think she’s actually promoted that tip before so god knows why she didn’t use it on her actual bbq cleaning tips segment. Or was it an onion?!

Some ridiculous advert for nail varnish now special offer from £50 to £30 yeah like we can all afford that I for one can’t I do my own bet she gets her free

Reactions: 3
Some ridiculous advert for nail varnish now special offer from £50 to £30 yeah like we can all afford that I for one can’t I do my own bet she gets her free
Yep gets gifted it, convinced her followers they need to buy, makes money from it and in reality she doesn’t use it.
Cannot wait for the day people wake up and stop lining the pockets of these nobodies.
See another “look how great This Morning is” video, again trying to convince everyone you are part of the big league 😂, you got slated on one of the biggest television programmes and don’t think your attempts at damage control are working.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep gets gifted it, convinced her followers they need to buy, makes money from it and in reality she doesn’t use it.
Cannot wait for the day people wake up and stop lining the pockets of these nobodies.
See another “look how great This Morning is” video, again trying to convince everyone you are part of the big league 😂, you got slated on one of the biggest television programmes and don’t think your attempts at damage control are working.
What a pair - him with those fake gnashers and she looks like a braying donkey. Such high jinks at TM 🤮 She’s desperate to belong, isn’t she.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What happened after she said home? I thought she was going to be sick or something lol

and that nail stuff is a QVC TSV?

qvc.png

Reactions: 1
Is it New York trip this month? Postponed from last year, for the girls birthdays?
OMG I didn't know she was off to NYC! Seems like an odd destination for her if I'm honest wif you, but she'll have a field day posting stories on the subway there, it is genuinely FILFY!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.