Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know who that is, sorry. But watching Lynsey in that reel again has given me a right good chuckle 🤣 Daft pouty bint.
If you ever need a laugh, please check out her insta - the funniest fashion reels you’ll come across and Lynsey is a dead ringer for her in that video. Joanne is a wannabe influencer, heavily inspired by molly mae, fairly delusional,gets it so so wrong.

Reactions: 4
I just cannot believe the number of typos in those recipe sheets. She must bash them out, press send and then not bother to check them. Why would you do that? I use social media a lot for my business and I ALWAYS check everything I post. Then once it's posted I check it again and if I want to change anything I use the edit button - it's really simple!
That’s Lynsey’s USP! Slapdash and lazy

Reactions: 2
So shoe boxes make it harder to organise???? What??? 😂😂 surely shoes in a box stacked up are neater than chucked in a wardrobe?? I have all mine in shoe boxes with a pic on the front. What on earth does this woman get paid for? Gogglebox sure did pull her apart and quite rightly so!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
God the woman makes me laugh she’s obviously got too many clothes and shoes how many times does she have to declutter

Reactions: 5
I’ve never known someone so wasteful! Always decluttering Linz means you buy too much in the first place!! 🙄

Reactions: 10
Doing a jeans declutter can’t be bothered to sell on vinted probably because she’s minted. Either way she doesn’t buy wisely or correctly fitting clothes. My god that dress yesterday was a walking rainbow monstrosity if ever I saw one. What on earth was she thinking of it was truly hideous.

Reactions: 7
Doing a jeans declutter can’t be bothered to sell on vinted probably because she’s minted. Either way she doesn’t buy wisely or correctly fitting clothes. My god that dress yesterday was a walking rainbow monstrosity if ever I saw one. What on earth was she thinking of it was truly hideous.
Yet ANOTHER jeans declutter. Didn't she do a jeans declutter just a few months ago?

Still, at least she's being "roofless" ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My god 3 bags of clothes to charity shop if I took that much to a shop I would have no clothes left in my wardrobe poor jake definitely a mummy’s boy

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but queen of clean thinks we’ve got a money tree in our gardens telling us to buy this and buy that she may be able to but I’ve got bills to pay

Reactions: 6
I don’t like using those bins, I prefer to drop off at an actual shop and I’m sure the charity is receiving them.
I think she’s embarrassed to actually take them into a charity shop let’s face it she’d be going to them on a weekly basis. So maybe they’ve all told her that the garishness of the donations just don’t sell so don’t bring them in. Either way she’s dumping them off anywhere she can and trying to justify it that they’ve been given to charity

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but I’ve still not recovered from this if I’m honest wif you!! Her neighbours must piss themselves at her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The absolute funniest thing is that you just know the queen posted it thinking that her peasant followers would be overcome by the insane glamour of her hideous getup!!
My God, she’s such a KNOB!!!!!!!! Wake up Lynsey it’s time to come down off that pedestal you e put yourself on. Was listening to something Sir Terry Wogan said many years ago about the importance of never letting fame go to your head. To remember that you might have an audience for what you do but at the end of the day, you’ve got to remember you’re the same as anyone else, don’t lose perspective and believe your own hype. Lynsey is losing touch with reality - because she is on TV she thinks she’s special.

Reactions: 9
My God, she’s such a KNOB!!!!!!!! Wake up Lynsey it’s time to come down off that pedestal you e put yourself on. Was listening to something Sir Terry Wogan said many years ago about the importance of never letting fame go to your head. To remember that you might have an audience for what you do but at the end of the day, you’ve got to remember you’re the same as anyone else, don’t lose perspective and believe your own hype. Lynsey is losing touch with reality - because she is on TV she thinks she’s special.
Exactly she thinks she is on the same level as the presenters, she is just someone who fell lucky with that spot on TM but she is hardly Holly Willoughby.

Reactions: 5
Maybe 1 day she'll realise, if she didn't over buy all this "tatt" she'd not have to declutter so often?

Disposable fast fashion . . Landfill.

At her age, she should own a few classics, stuff that doesn't date. .
Not all this pink tit, and dont get me started on that naff ( is it adidas?) t shirt she wears!! 🤣

Shes just so cheap and tacky . .

Reactions: 12
Exactly she thinks she is on the same level as the presenters, she is just someone who fell lucky with that spot on TM but she is hardly Holly Willoughby.
Wally Wallaby more like.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe 1 day she'll realise, if she didn't over buy all this "tatt" she'd not have to declutter so often?

Disposable fast fashion . . Landfill.

At her age, she should own a few classics, stuff that doesn't date. .
Not all this pink tit, and dont get me started on that naff ( is it adidas?) t shirt she wears!! 🤣

Shes just so cheap and tacky . .
Exactly, thats the first thing any good stylist would tell you, but she hasn't a clue what her style is, trying to be trendy but failing miserably.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.