Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her 'marketing skills' as Lynsey's 'manager' are anything to go by, I wouldn't hold out much hope in the new job.

Screenshot_20220402-132912_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are any tattlers joining in with the gogglebox fiasco and directing them over here??? I haven’t got twitter or I’d join in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’ve just watched gogglebox from last night and it’s epic ! Proper ripped her apart 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t want to be personal to the family however I see a lot about the strange eating habits in that family and her sons arms look skeletal in that picture she’s just posted.

Reactions: 5
Nice to see them all taking the piss with Mollie’s work discount on her last day - which fick as duck Lynsey then goes and posts to the world on Instagram. I’m sure Lynsey can afford to pay full price for yet another pair of “trainners” if she was that desperate for some.

I think it’ll be interesting to see how all this blatant over-consumerism goes down in the coming months as the cost of living crisis deepens. I don’t think people will tolerate seeing fools like Lynsey swanning round with shopping bags and deliveries of unnecessary clothes, when many following her will be having to make tough choices at home.

Reactions: 12
I see on one of her reels a few people have commented about Gogglebox saying she’s disgusted and some of them are not nice people 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
90AF882B-0FF5-4B0A-9D6F-6AF240DCF0EB.jpeg

Posted this earlier but think it was removed cause the peoples names where still there , get over yourself man put yourself out there then take the rough with the smooth - everyone is still entitled to an opinion!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
So let’s get this straight … she complains about gogglebox and channel 4 being personal by being personal and nasty about one of the presenters. Okay then! Remember she was visceral and public about mollies friends on New Year’s Day 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 13
So let’s get this straight … she complains about gogglebox and channel 4 being personal by being personal and nasty about one of the presenters. Okay then! Remember she was visceral and public about mollies friends on New Year’s Day 🤷‍♀️
And what about her when she calls someone a filthy bastard, etc so that’s ok, just not when people poke fun at her. So it’s fine being on Gogglebox when they love her but when they take the piss not funny - but I bet she laughs along when they do it to other people. duck off Lynsey. You can’t have it all ways. If you want to be on telly you have to take the rough with the smooth, along with everyone else.

Reactions: 14
Her tips were tit! What does she expect?!
She’s just worried about what it will do to her “brand”. Companies will be less like to use her or send her products now, which is why she has taken it so personally. She’s now seen as a joke! 😂

Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched it. It wasn’t personal at all. The comments on the programme were all basically saying that her cleaning tips were useless because they were things everyone with any common sense knows already. Nobody said anything remotely personal - except perhaps the very first comment where someone said “she gives me the pox this woman” 🤣 But that’s standard fare for Gogglebox.

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1167931
Posted this earlier but think it was removed cause the peoples names where still there , get over yourself man put yourself out there then take the rough with the smooth - everyone is still entitled to an opinion!!!
What a self entitled witch!!!!!!! Who were the couple that were ‘vile?’ People can have opinions of you if you put yourself in the public eye. Why call on someone to get removed from the show just because they don’t like your tit tips!!!! Shall we campaign to get you removed from this morning because you’re a fake????? I’m actually gobsmacked at her audacity!!!!

I don’t want to be personal to the family however I see a lot about the strange eating habits in that family and her sons arms look skeletal in that picture she’s just posted.
I was more bothered about the dirt under his fingernails 🤢🤢🤢 does he not know how to wash his hands properly Lyndsey??? You know seeing as you have ocd????

Reactions: 7
Just watched gogglebox- I didn’t actually think anyone was that mean other than taking the Michael?? Just saying she was stating the obvious and taking the piss, so not that bad??

Reactions: 7
And what about her when she calls someone a filthy bastard, etc so that’s ok, just not when people poke fun at her. So it’s fine being on Gogglebox when they love her but when they take the piss not funny - but I bet she laughs along when they do it to other people. duck off Lynsey. You can’t have it all ways. If you want to be on telly you have to take the rough with the smooth, along with everyone else.
Was just about to post this, so it’s okay for her to criticise others and hotels etc but no one is allowed to voice an opinion about her tips, honestly Lynsey get over yourself.

What a self entitled witch!!!!!!! Who were the couple that were ‘vile?’ People can have opinions of you if you put yourself in the public eye. Why call on someone to get removed from the show just because they don’t like your tit tips!!!! Shall we campaign to get you removed from this morning because you’re a fake????? I’m actually gobsmacked at her audacity!!!!

I was more bothered about the dirt under his fingernails 🤢🤢🤢 does he not know how to wash his hands properly Lyndsey??? You know seeing as you have ocd????
Just looked 🤢, and given we are still in a pandemic and her so called ocd about germs, she needs to show how to wash hands properly.
Anyone else squirming when she put new shoes on the counter or is it just me that won’t do that? 🤪

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.