Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is my first time posting here but I had to reply, I am totally with you - I was tempted to message her too! silly cow! She "fought" she would come to Asda and she "sporatically" gets signal... who gives a flying duck about your stupid emails... people are dying. AND then she goes on to say she can't stop thinking about these poor people and "its just so sad" how about using your voice to ask people to donate to the Red Cross or one of the many charities trying to help the people of Ukraine? Instead she posts a "pray for Ukraine" For anyone who wants the link by the way https://donate.redcross.org.uk/appeal/ukraine-crisis-appeal
welcome! and nice to start on Tattle talking one of the worst grifters on the gram!

OBV Lynz only posts one type of link: ADS ADS ADS.

Reactions: 5
She going out tonight in my nan’s summer dressing gown 🤨. How many boomerangs will she subject us too? 🤷‍♀️ I can’t cope with the anticipation

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf is that tutu thing she’s wearing 😳 She looks like one of those old fashioned bog brush covers some people used to have 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gawd the whole combo is just off. No taste Lynsey strikes again.
Her friends look like nice, normal women, you’d think they’d have a quiet word with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You would think with the teenage twits they would say 'Lego hair you cant go out looking like that '

Reactions: 5
Only £10 only £4 only £8 Ffs you jumped up tw@t people of living of food banks, people can’t afford to put food on the table. But no worries cock nose long as your ok Jack. Not every one can beg on the Internet like you. Cause let’s gets this right you ain’t duck all. Just a pretend cleaner who’s home is
Filthy, who made it on some Tv program that you decided to say you had OCD on, 😂😂😂😂 only thing you have OCD for is begging day In day out. You make my skin crawl no get ya self to AA cause it’s obvious you have a problem, daft bleeping witch.

sorry rant over but she really has boiled my piss today.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.