Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So using the fluffy duster and she shows the dust and an insect - when was the last time them shelves were cleaned???? Queen of clean😂 ocd about cleaning😂 yea right, think those where hashtags she used back when ocd cleaners started to get her noticed and now it’s a load of rubbish as her house is filthy. She likes to give the impression she is cleaning all day when in reality she can’t be bothered, uses all the pre records and recycled tips - like a good lot of these insta cleaners they like the money and freebies it brings but now don’t want to put the work in. She is just a bored housewife with really nothing to fill her day.

Reactions: 7
I don't get it. Scrub Daddy sent her a new gifted duster to try, and instead of showing us it in action, she proceeds to show us every other duster she owns and how great they are. Excellent advertising 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Time for some daily motivation - wow it’s so motivating watching you in a reused video of yourself cleaning. Try using a video that isn’t memorable from the stupid tag hanging out the back of your top, twit

• Haha
Time for some daily motivation - wow it’s so motivating watching you in a reused video of yourself cleaning. Try using a video that isn’t memorable from the stupid tag hanging out the back of your top, twit
And we have not seen her wear that top again you rarely see her wear the same thing twice.

One of you mentioned this a few weeks ago, sorry I can’t remember who it was. What has she done to her face? Her skin is all lumpy around her lower cheek and jaw area. She’s using a filter (Subtle by Instagram 😂) to try and blur it to disguise, but you can see it clearly in these screen grabs. Does this happen when someone has had filler or Botox injections which have gone wrong and the substance has pooled / collected below the surface of the skin? She never used to look like this.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
One of you mentioned this a few weeks ago, sorry I can’t remember who it was. What has she done to her face? Her skin is all lumpy around her lower cheek and jaw area. She’s using a filter (Subtle by Instagram 😂) to try and blur it to disguise, but you can see it clearly in these screen grabs. Does this happen when someone has had filler or Botox injections which have gone wrong and the substance has pooled / collected below the surface of the skin? She never used to look like this.
That might’ve been me, all around her mouth looked almost like cellulite or something, really bumpy and strange! Her skin looks really terrible now

Her face is frozen and it looks like she is wearing a Lynsey QOC Halloween mask. Is it normally this frozen or is this new? Only her lips and eyes move.

Last edited:
It’s got to be a result of some procedures she’s had. It’s just a recent development. She’s trowelling on the slap (even more than usual) and using filters to try and cover it up, but from certain angles it’s very obvious. She’s had a botch job from somewhere 🙁

God the decor of the pepto palace is just so WEIRD! The grey 80s cupboard! The toilet roll basket! The pink wall for that "pop of colour"! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God the decor of the pepto palace is just so WEIRD! The grey 80s cupboard! The toilet roll basket! The pink wall for that "pop of colour"! :ROFLMAO:
Is that not the glitter shitter? Where she mixed glitter in with the pink paint for extra sparkle 🤮

Agree. Her taste is like for a 6 year olds fantasy bedroom 😂 I’m sure the entire house would be pink and sparkly if she had free reign!

• Haha
I cannot stand her. She has 0 self awareness. Talking about how no wifi completely changes your life then in the same breath talks about Ukraine- she should just be grateful she has a roof over her head and we live in a country that’s not at war. Unbelievable, tempted to message her and remind her that we’re all privileged and the people in Ukraine don’t give a stuff about wifi, they would want to not fear for their lives.

Reactions: 10
I cannot stand her. She has 0 self awareness. Talking about how no wifi completely changes your life then in the same breath talks about Ukraine- she should just be grateful she has a roof over her head and we live in a country that’s not at war. Unbelievable, tempted to message her and remind her that we’re all privileged and the people in Ukraine don’t give a stuff about wifi, they would want to not fear for their lives.
This is my first time posting here but I had to reply, I am totally with you - I was tempted to message her too! silly cow! She "fought" she would come to Asda and she "sporatically" gets signal... who gives a flying duck about your stupid emails... people are dying. AND then she goes on to say she can't stop thinking about these poor people and "its just so sad" how about using your voice to ask people to donate to the Red Cross or one of the many charities trying to help the people of Ukraine? Instead she posts a "pray for Ukraine" For anyone who wants the link by the way https://donate.redcross.org.uk/appeal/ukraine-crisis-appeal

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Totally agree, she never reads the room - definitely in the “well as long as I am okay” camp.
If you message her she will come back with a snarky message and will block you - her usual response because as far as she is concerned she does nothing wrong and only wants messages from those who blow smoke up her arse.

I have never heard anything less sincere than Lynsey and her "I feel for those in Ukraine so we'll just leave it there" and then off she swans around Asda to show us all the "cute bits" they have . .

Im speechless.

I have never heard anything less sincere than Lynsey and her "I feel for those in Ukraine so we'll just leave it there" and then off she swans around Asda to show us all the "cute bits" they have . .

Im speechless.
It would be better to say nothing. If she can't use her 'platform' for good it would be less tasteless to simply say that she's aware of the horror and atrocities in the Ukraine but that she's choosing to not to comment as her feed isn't the appropriate forum. Or something like that. But to sandwich war in-between waltzing around Asda is just hideous.

She never ever gets it right! If it’s putting laughing emoji’s on a baby’s death, putting up captions that are spelt wrongly or commenting on a tragedy that has struck in many peoples hearts ?! The thing is she is woefully uneducated and has no emotional intelligence. The best thing for her is just not to comment but for Lynsey is content and that’s all that matters . Her laziness will be her undoing

I don’t know where she thinks she lives but I live in the same area… and we have 3G, 4G and even 5G in certain spots. You’d think from her description she lived in a field in the middle of nowhere not on a big housing estate in a city!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.