Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Asking about the London tube honestly I just did a quick Google search which tell you pretty much which lines are running periodically and which are suspended due to strikes. Just use the bus services or taxi walking maybe just use the walking maps on your phone it’s not hard.

Reactions: 1
Asking about the London tube honestly I just did a quick Google search which tell you pretty much which lines are running periodically and which are suspended due to strikes. Just use the bus services or taxi walking maybe just use the walking maps on your phone it’s not hard.
She’ll be one of those people who can’t navigate anything that she’s not done before. Eg with the driving when she can only drive on roads she’s familiar with. Pathetic. She’ll be panicking. Bet she just gets taxis everywhere 🙄

Reactions: 1
Does the daft cow have a problem with her trout lips. Always pouting at the end.

She thinks she's on TV or something.

1646146082836.jpg

Lyns, if you are in London a lot why not have the TFL app for info.
I have it and i live 400 miles away ffs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh Lordy. I know the cost of living as sky rocketed, but if she stopped buying frivolous stuff she might be able to afford some spread for her bagel 🤮🤔
i used to do tit like that when i was severely anorexic to avoid calories 🥴 not saying lego hair is but we’ve all seen the way she gets more cals from wine than anything else

Reactions: 2
She’ll be one of those people who can’t navigate anything that she’s not done before. Eg with the driving when she can only drive on roads she’s familiar with. Pathetic. She’ll be panicking. Bet she just gets taxis everywhere 🙄
She'll be raging if she can't take the tube cos it takes away the chance to post her usual story about how FILFY it is!

*disinfects seat with no mask on*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like the pancake topping in the Lego hair household tonight is ....livs hair so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Out in the rain today for Hetty poor dog mine have all gone out in the yard and it’s slightly covered quick dash and back inside. Mine all love walks but we do wait for a break in the weather.

Reactions: 2
Out in the rain today for Hetty poor dog mine have all gone out in the yard and it’s slightly covered quick dash and back inside. Mine all love walks but we do wait for a break in the weather.
Lynsey doesnt have a spontaneous bone in her body . . Its all about the routine 🙄
No doubt followed by ANOTHER bath for the demon dog . .

Reactions: 4
It was a nice idea to buy things to donate for Ukrainian refugees, but her and Wally really are dim - biscuits and crackers…they’ll be crumbs before they leave the church hall 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It was a nice idea to buy things to donate for Ukrainian refugees, but her and Wally really are dim - biscuits and crackers…they’ll be crumbs before they leave the church hall 🤦‍♀️
Noticed how she went to Aldi for the donations too. Nothing wrong with Aldi but she doesn't normally do her grocery shopping there does she? Personally the whole thing came across as miserly and it gave me attention seeking vibes.

Reactions: 11
Noticed how she went to Aldi for the donations too. Nothing wrong with Aldi but she doesn't normally do her grocery shopping there does she? Personally the whole thing came across as miserly and it gave me attention seeking vibes.
I hate how these influencers need to broadcast cast their good deed, any credibility is lost.

Reactions: 11
WTF is she on about today . .
She's off to London right?
The way shes going on, anyone would think shes off to another country!!
Worried about getting stranded so taking emergency essentials incase an overnighter is required 😂
And what the hell is the "over line"?

Please god she decides to jump on an E bike . . Im up for some entertainment today 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 7
WTF is she on about today . .
She's off to London right?
The way shes going on, anyone would think shes off to another country!!
Worried about getting stranded so taking emergency essentials incase an overnighter is required 😂
And what the hell is the "over line"?

Please god she decides to jump on an E bike . . Im up for some entertainment today 🙏
Aye a hope she takes us on an e bike jurnee hen , pouting her heart oot so aye its fro it fursday

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.