Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Popcorn ready, I think she used to clean ( possibly a few little cleaning jobs when the kids were young?) and didn't she insist on bragging everytime she "donated" a clean last Christmas?
Im not sure about a cleaning company but yes, you're right, she's a surface cleaner . . And deffo needs A : some new content and B : Elocution lessons and or at least a dictionary 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I may be completely wrong here, and please someone put me straight. But does she own a cleaning company or something on the lines of that ?? I ask because now I no this is daft….. I went to bed thinking about how filthy her home is, we all no she is a surface cleaner for the gram. Any ways *babbling* as ole cock nose says. Why not get one of her cleaning teams in, and gut her home
From top to bottom. Cause being the “queen of clean” with dirty skirting boards, dirty door frames, and so on don’t look good. She could always use the excuse she is busy 😂😂😂😂 ok now Iv gone to far I no…….. I will walk away now lol.
I dont think she had a cleaning company that employed others but she did clean people's houses . I'm not sure how she jumped from that to going on This Morning and that other cleaning show where she went round people's houses basically calling them scum .
Someone more insightful will be along to correct me and what happened to that show.. it's less than a year old isn't it ?

I dont think she had a cleaning company that employed others but she did clean people's houses . I'm not sure how she jumped from that to going on This Morning and that other cleaning show where she went round people's houses basically calling them scum .
Someone more insightful will be along to correct me and what happened to that show.. it's less than a year old isn't it ?
I first saw her in Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners on Channel 4... must be about 10 years ago now? And I think she had some cleaning company back then. But yeah, last year she appeared in some programme about Hoarders on Channel 5 😬

that other cleaning show where she went round people's houses basically calling them scum
🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
What a way to describe your newly born premature baby "she was a mess" - understand she probably was trying to explain there were many things wrong but my word who would ever describe their new baby as a mess.

Reactions: 3
I notice she also became a Drs receptionist from that article . .
Im sayin nuffin 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
From the article

Today, she is happily married to second husband Rob, who works for a pharmaceuticals company, with whom she has a 12-year-old son, Jake.

They met when the twins were 18 months old and her mother had offered to look after them during the day, so Crombie could rebuild her life. She got a job as a receptionist in a doctor's surgery; Rob was a medical rep.

"I wasn't very nice to him at first, but we got there in the end," she says, smiling. "The day he asked me out, I texted him back telling him everything, that I was going through a messy divorce and my ex was a paedophile, that I had twins who were poorly."

Despite this, he still pursued her.

"It took years for Rob to win my confidence. It's only been in the last four years I've been okay. Rob is a kind, caring man. He put up with a lot."

BIB - she still isn't nice to him.
Why oh why Rib?

Fails to mention she's a lush as well.

• Haha
Catching up and... wait what, she's STILL angling for freebies from Scamp & Dude?!?!?!

Give it up PLEASE Lynz, it's not happening! Reminds me of her constant begs for Dyson last year! Not quite your level, dear :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Catching up and... wait what, she's STILL angling for freebies from Scamp & Dude?!?!?!

Give it up PLEASE Lynz, it's not happening! Reminds me of her constant begs for Dyson last year! Not quite your level, dear :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
And the BENEFIT "All about the bang" mascara gig that she never got?
Funnily, she doesn't mention it anymore 😂

Reactions: 5
It just goes to show that she’s so fickle when it comes to products. She swaps from one to the other hoping to get a freebie. When she doesn’t she goes to the next so the products really aren’t what you love it’s the publicity and the freeloading you love lyns!!!!!!

Reactions: 4
I forgot to post the other day but I noticed someone had asked her if she rates the Emma mattress and she said she didnt ...obviously didnt get it as a freebie begging bleep

Wtf is a plasma facial, sounds right dodgy if you ask me. Taking blood and putting it back in your face, recipe for disaster. Absolutely nothing is going to undo that sun damaged leather face you've got Lynsey.

• Haha
Wtf is a plasma facial, sounds right dodgy if you ask me. Taking blood and putting it back in your face, recipe for disaster. Absolutely nothing is going to undo that sun damaged leather face you've got Lynsey.
I thought that is it sometimes called a vampire facial? It looks and sounds awful and a load of rubbish, good blood and bad blood! 🙈

• Haha
I forgot to post the other day but I noticed someone had asked her if she rates the Emma mattress and she said she didnt ...obviously didnt get it as a freebie begging bleep
She bought the first one but then wasn’t she trying to wangle a freebie for one of the twins. She kept tagging the company in and mentioning she was going to review the mattress as they wanted another one. Greedy beggar.

She bought the first one but then wasn’t she trying to wangle a freebie for one of the twins. She kept tagging the company in and mentioning she was going to review the mattress as they wanted another one. Greedy beggar.
She has no shame . .

I thought that is it sometimes called a vampire facial? It looks and sounds awful and a load of rubbish, good blood and bad blood! 🙈
She hasn’t got a clue what she’s talking about. She should keep her big mouth shut instead of spouting absolute bollocks like “good blood and bad blood”, there’s no such thing. Which medical or scientific text book did that come from? She’s a bleeping idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.