Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And today she shares her Grandparents house in Twickenham all over the Internet. .
Zero consideration for anyones privacy this woman is a total melt 🙄

Reactions: 8
And who on earth needs to see a video of her washing her hair bobble that she wears to the gym?! Words fail me. She has reached new heights of boringness now (is that a word?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And who on earth needs to see a video of her washing her hair bobble that she wears to the gym?! Words fail me. She has reached new heights of boringness now (is that a word?!)
A whole sinkful of water to wash one hair bobble 🤦‍♀️ SaVe WaTeR gUyS....

• Haha
A whole sinkful of water to wash one hair bobble 🤦‍♀️ SaVe WaTeR gUyS....
And how much shampoo did she squirt into the sink too? Devoid of any ideas and soooo dull. This mornings efforts were all recycled.

What has happened to he food box she was paid to advertise on Monday?! Not to be see everyone again!

Reactions: 6
And how much shampoo did she squirt into the sink too? Devoid of any ideas and soooo dull. This mornings efforts were all recycled.

What has happened to he food box she was paid to advertise on Monday?! Not to be see everyone again!
Yes, exactly what we all said.
I did contact the company and they bothered to reply. . Whether anything comes from it, who knows?
I was going to comment on her dinner post tonight but just knew it would result in a rude reply and possibly blocking . . I cba to switch accounts everytime I need a laugh at her expense 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So reviewing three budget irons today, so to give a good review I would imagine you need to use for awhile to make a judgment, so has she been using them at home or are we going to see her iron one item on the show and then give a review? Why oh why are these companies using her, why not ask the general public that own and use these brands to give a review.

So reviewing three budget irons today, so to give a good review I would imagine you need to use for awhile to make a judgment, so has she been using them at home or are we going to see her iron one item on the show and then give a review? Why oh why are these companies using her, why not ask the general public that own and use these brands to give a review.
I think her "research" was carried out last week by way of a "Do you like ironing?" box type excercise . .
Yes or No

Bloody idiot . .
And more fool TM for continuing to use her!!

Reactions: 7
The only research she done was which items she could advertise take onto TM and declare cash from the brands. Does she fink we are fick

Reactions: 2
The socks with those boots l mean come on , at this point do you think she is trying to do this stuff to get a shout out on tattle !
How can she review budget irons when she only uses high end ones that she can peddled ads for 🤔

Reactions: 6
We've got the Swan RECTRO slow cooker again this morning, guys. I've missed that clip, it's become quite rectro itself as I've not seen it make an appearance yet this year.

Surely if you knew you were going to recycle the same clip over and over again, you'd make sure you said the product name right 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
“Come behind the scenes with me” except none of it is “behind the scenes content LOL. Pictures of the make up table and the screen showing what we’re watching at home. Lynds you’re too unimportant to be able to show us anything juicy or private! You’ll never be access all areas 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“Come behind the scenes with me” except none of it is “behind the scenes content LOL. Pictures of the make up table and the screen showing what we’re watching at home. Lynds you’re too unimportant to be able to show us anything juicy or private! You’ll never be access all areas 🤣🤣
It is so obvious she is a desperate wannabe, honestly just sit down and show some class.
So weather warnings in place and she goes out walking in trainers🤦‍♀️ honestly does she not have any common sense????

• Haha
Why has she posted that ferry video? It's actually quite shocking and totally unrelated to her content, as demonstrated by the fact the next story is a handmade pink fairy... thing... that someone has gifted to her.

Reactions: 7
What the duck was that pout about ma luvlees she looks like a cats hole..so aye nae debates

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.