Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But it’s okay as she left out her make remover and her pants so when she got back last night she could change 😂

Does she ever check the captions, or speak clearly so they can pick them up! The Deaf community must wonder what an earth she does in her life!
I think she buys those plastic braces from wishes that’s why she talks weird. Maybe juts maybe the ugly sisters borrowed it. That’s what normal teens do. The woman is so cringy and for rob the knob …. No words

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think she buys those plastic braces from wishes that’s why she talks weird. Maybe juts maybe the ugly sisters borrowed it. That’s what normal teens do. The woman is so cringy and for rob the knob …. No words
That would always have been my 1st search point for missing make up or clothes/shoes . . My daughters bedrooms, not once did I ever think it was a ghost!! 😂

Reactions: 2
What is happening here? I've never seen someone less relaxed and taking it easy...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d love to see her in real life. That filter she’s used on her latest vid sat in the car you can’t see where her chin ends it blends into her chest. Does she really think by not tagging you have a filter on ppl think you look like that? Is it to hide your lumpy face from having all the filler? We can still see the line on your top lip where your ‘aesthetician’ has overfilled the vermilion. I think filters should be banned tbh it’s far too easy to think you don’t look like you do and that’s where the mental health problems start especially for kids

Oh duck off you silly melt . .
No one cares about your dirty WHITE walking trainners 🙄
Do what normal people do. .
Get some proper walking boots . .
Its really not rocket science.
And certainly isnt a fashion show 👀

Reactions: 4
What wait , she just showed how to put your trainers in the washing machine with two pods (great waste) and bicarbonate soda ! You are literally showing us how to put a wash on now Lego hair !! And they are still manky ! Yip those Ted baker trainers are world renowned for walking shoes 🙈

Oh duck off you silly melt . .
No one cares about your dirty WHITE walking trainners 🙄
Do what normal people do. .
Get some proper walking boots . .
Its really not rocket science.
And certainly isnt a fashion show 👀
I wear Timberlands or walking shoes/boots for walking our dog’s they’ve saved my ass many a times. Clothes wise jeans or joggers coat well I’ve several that are warm breathable and weatherproof. The dogs all have equa fleece coats plus other Cheaper fleece coats saves long fur from getting filthy and as they are taken off mud and debris can be wiped with the coat.

I’d love to see her in real life. That filter she’s used on her latest vid sat in the car you can’t see where her chin ends it blends into her chest. Does she really think by not tagging you have a filter on ppl think you look like that? Is it to hide your lumpy face from having all the filler? We can still see the line on your top lip where your ‘aesthetician’ has overfilled the vermilion. I think filters should be banned tbh it’s far too easy to think you don’t look like you do and that’s where the mental health problems start especially for kids
And under her eye is all lumpy and bumpy, is that from fillers, or is that the filter just not smoothing out general normal skin? I don’t even know what normal skin is meant to look like anymore!!

Attachments

And under her eye is all lumpy and bumpy, is that from fillers, or is that the filter just not smoothing out general normal skin? I don’t even know what normal skin is meant to look like anymore!!
I can confirm in real life she looks like the sloshed Lyns- wrinkled skin and trout pout. Strutting with her kids following behind like her slaves carrying whatever tit she has given them. Usually her bag with her name on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How can she promote something that we've NEVER seen her use?
Thats not how promoting something works is it?

Im so bored of all these flaky instagrammers advertising anything for a few coins . .

Im going to email this company and I urge all of you to do the same.

Reactions: 4

Im so bored of all these flaky instagrammers advertising anything for a few coins . .

Exactly Kezza. She’s shilling these bloody boxes, but all she ever shows food wise is her foul attempts at cooking flavourless, low calorie slop from scratch. Let’s see her feed the family these boxed meals and then let them give their opinions on them.

Hi I too email companies and explain to them seeing someone just opening a box and not giving a proper and informative review is not great promotion and gifting a instagrammer based on their followers count without actually checking if they are someone they genuinely would want linked to their company is a sure way to make me not purchase. She really doesn't have a clue about selling or promoting - she really needs to learn one of the basic rules of selling which is - Features and Benefits.

Oh and of course Naked wines is one of their favourite deliveries 😉

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.