Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been taking a break from this muppet as she was getting too much. I decided to take a look today and what does she give me? Bloody half mast wide leg joggers 😳 Who told her that it was “trendier” to wear those type of trousers too short? Nobody, that’s who.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve been taking a break from this muppet as she was getting too much. I decided to take a look today and what does she give me? Bloody half mast wide leg joggers 😳 Who told her that it was “trendier” to wear those type of trousers too short? Nobody, that’s who.
She’s bound to try and return them keep hold of that receipt cocknose because they might want proof of purchase they’ve become a lot stricter in recently on the return policy and a bank statement isn’t a receipt because it won’t state exactly what you brought.

Reactions: 3
Paired with a pink blouwas of all things.

I‘ve seen those wide legged cropped trousers worn by a certain younger, edgier demographic who have talents, like dancers and artists. I firmly believe you can wear whatever you want at any age, but it doesn’t look good on her because it’s not authentic.

I would be utterly mortified if my Mum turned up at my house looking like that. It’s cringe worthy- no wonder her kids are subjected to bullying to the extreme they have to move schools. She’s horrific.
Does she actually think she looks good?! She looks like a giant child who’s parent allowed them to pick their own clothes out the wardrobe to avoid a tantrum.
The irony is pink really doesn’t suit her skin tone, yet she thinks is great.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Plevva . . Lynsey, you look ridiculous.
Please stop.
Yes, things MAY be on trend now, but it doesn't mean you have to have it all OR if it will look good on your shape/size.

Just.stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We always knew you were a knob Lynsey
Nawww how has she done this? Has someone photoshopped it for her? Someone pointed out the other day she couldn't even flush the toilet and film it at the same time, so how has she managed to take a perfectly crisp selfie in a shiny knob without also getting her phone in shot?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
We always knew you were a knob Lynsey
That’s got to be a really old photo as it’s her old kitchen - white gloss with wooden coloured work top. the new kitchen is handleless (I think) units with white worktops. Also the flooring is different.

Yep, old kitchen, and she’s used the knob picture twice before on her grid.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Hello Lynsey, today is Saturday, if you want to spend your Saturday cleaning then that’s up to you but you’ll find me out and about spending time wiv my family because life’s too short to be cleaning your skirting on a Saturday, that’s what Sundays were invented for.

• Heart
That’s got to be a really old photo as it’s her old kitchen - white gloss with wooden coloured work top. the new kitchen is handleless (I think) units with white worktops. Also the flooring is different.

Yep, old kitchen, and she’s used the knob picture twice before on her grid.
Old lazy Lyns again with recycled content, but is she trying to be relatable in that first picture? as if she would let her family leave the kitchen like that. Is she trying to say after a weekend we have stuff all laying about the kitchen floor and drawers open etc? Not sure about anyone else but my kitchen doesn't look any different on a monday morning to any other day of the week, if something needs put away it's done and no one would leave drawers open. She is an absolute clown.

So I presume cow stop should be cal stop:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Gee whiz that hat 🙄
mind you that will be the first and last time we see it, remember last year she was on beg for a new one, some of her followers offered to knit her one, she eventually was sent one from a company but it was not pink and so she wore it once and then back to her bright pink old one and no doubt it has
long gone on frow it fursday.

Gee whiz that hat 🙄
mind you that will be the first and last time we see it, remember last year she was on beg for a new one, some of her followers offered to knit her one, she eventually was sent one from a company but it was not pink and so she wore it once and then back to her bright pink old one and no doubt it has
long gone on frow it fursday.
Hadn’t the pompom come off it? 🤣

• Haha
Can one of you luvlees do a screen record of her pop of colour pout tonight please? I am unable to do this, thank you.

Reactions: 2
Rare date night aye right, it’s not like they have young kids, more like it’s cheaper tonight than valentines night.

• Haha
Can one of you luvlees do a screen record of her pop of colour pout tonight please? I am unable to do this, thank you.
I wish I knew how to do it for you ( sorry) but it was hilarious 😂.
I’m not wild about the dress. Looks like a deck chair or an awning from the 70’s if I’m honest wiff you!

Is it me or does this photo look like she has just farted ? 🤷‍♀️😂.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish I knew how to do it for you ( sorry) but it was hilarious 😂.
I’m not wild about the dress. Looks like a deck chair or an awning from the 70’s if I’m honest wiff you!

Is it me or does this photo look like she has just farted ? 🤷‍♀️😂.
There is a skoda somewhere missing its seat covers

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.