Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wish I knew how to do it for you ( sorry) but it was hilarious 😂.
I’m not wild about the dress. Looks like a deck chair or an awning from the 70’s if I’m honest wiff you!

Is it me or does this photo look like she has just farted ? 🤷‍♀️😂.
Wow lol she needs a stylist

Reactions: 1
I’m not wild about the dress. Looks like a deck chair or an awning from the 70’s if I’m honest wiff you!

She looks like a reject from an ABBA tribute band 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So what the hell is she pouting for in the dress that looks like a tablecloth. I’m sure she has grown up daughters, why don’t they tell her what a fool she looks. And as I’ve said before why has she not got that nose sorted out. I’m sure if she begged to a plastic surgeon they would use her for a promotion !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow lol she needs a stylist
She once had a stylist for a photo shoot. He dressed her like this. I think this colour suits her, but she won’t like it has it’s too classy and subtle for her.
On another note whilst I was looking for this picture this statement came up … she invoiced her daughter for cleaning her room! Sure lynsey 🤔. If you are bored read the interview it’s full of words she would never in a million years

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Poor old rob the knob… is thinking better drink up got to take this bint home. Wonder what valentines brings for him probably a new cloth and some printer cartridges.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor old rob the knob… is thinking better drink up got to take this bint home. Wonder what valentines brings for him probably a new cloth and some printer cartridges.
Or she'll let him off of "Stairs Saturday" next week and bang him on them instead? . .
No?
I doubt it too if I'm honest wiff you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Totally he is whipped by lego hair his balls are in her pink handbag she is like a walking vulva
A walking vulva 🤭
Hilarious 👏

Could you imagine?
Being out on a date night ( at her age) and asking Rib to take a photo?
I love a selfie ( I'm older than her btw )
I might pissdley take a few . .
But I certainly wouldn't pose in a restaurant for a photo of just me!!
She proper reckons herself. .
Its soooo cringe 👀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A walking vulva 🤭
Hilarious 👏

Could you imagine?
Being out on a date night ( at her age) and asking Rib to take a photo?
I love a selfie ( I'm older than her btw )
I might pissdley take a few . .
But I certainly wouldn't pose in a restaurant for a photo of just me!!
She proper reckons herself. .
Its soooo cringe 👀
Total cringe...subtle she doesnt know what it means

Reactions: 3
Lynsey now thinks there is a ghost stealing her lipstick 💄
This has got to be the funniest thing I've read in a long time. .
Come on tattlers, 1 of you super techy tattlers have to fathom some lippy onto a ghost 😂

The hat is out on a trip to the bridge already

L

• Haha
Reactions: 9
But it’s okay as she left out her make remover and her pants so when she got back last night she could change 😂

Does she ever check the captions, or speak clearly so they can pick them up! The Deaf community must wonder what an earth she does in her life!

• Haha
All l could think was is that ‘groovy chick’ top really a nightdress 😂😂
For someone that always moans about being warm is off out in thick jacket and losser hat 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.