Lynsey Queen of Clean #11 Lynsey thought she saw a ‘sleb, it wasn’t and now legohead looks like a pleb.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she gets herself involved with everything her kids do they don’t need her hovering around all the time leave them to have some fun and go back to your never ending cleaning/decluttering
The fact she’s tagged a woman who’s account is private clearly shows how little respect she has for other peoples children. The tagged account is completely locked down and somehow Lyns has managed to share their child to over 250,000 people in theory.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
The fact she’s tagged a woman who’s account is private clearly shows how little respect she has for other peoples children. The tagged account is completely locked down and somehow Lyns has managed to share their child to over 250,000 people in theory.
I hope she asked permission. I’d be livid if any of those were my children.

Reactions: 9
Not only does she post Jakey doing housework today, but now his friends filming a Tik Tok . .
They all look bloody awkward and the fact she says "Jake didn't want to be in it" yet still records it is disgusting. ..
Sort your rotten parenting out Lynsey. .
You are a bully

Reactions: 14
Not only does she post Jakey doing housework today, but now his friends filming a Tik Tok . .
They all look bloody awkward and the fact she says "Jake didn't want to be in it" yet still records it is disgusting. ..
Sort your rotten parenting out Lynsey. .
You are a bully
Way to ensure they’re all now going to get bullied after the holidays 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 5
After watching that tick tock WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. duck???? Was she directing it and shouting orders? I’m speechless! No wonder kids get bullied doing stuff like that how embarrassing. And just a note to old lynz. When you’re trying to flog a candle stop shaking it around for one thing and trim the wick or you’ll get soot deposits and too much of a flame! But being the queen of clean you’d know about that wouldn’t you 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I look forward to seeing her sticking them in the washer - she might need more than the bicarb pre-soak hack on them though 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yep @jus rol with it I caught the sneaky kettle flash too! The little trout pout she did at the same time too like she thought she was getting away with it!

Goes nice with the Gucci belt that she just so happened to tuck her shirt in to show off. The pleb :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I look forward to seeing her sticking them in the washer - she might need more than the bicarb pre-soak hack on them though 🤮
She’ll just happily put them in the sink for a soak along with her bog brush 🤮🤢 she doesn’t know the meaning of the word clean and hygienic

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh yes! I was out shopping yesterday and saw those period pants! 🤮. I immediately thought of her 🥴. Mad I know! Hopefully there will be a cure 🥹.

She’ll just happily put them in the sink for a soak along with her bog brush 🤮🤢 she doesn’t know the meaning of the word clean and hygienic
Just watched her stories … So she is the self styled clean of clean! She has a utility room and has already said what a beautiful day it is, but she has cleaned her bins in the kitchen and poured the dirty water down the kitchen sink?! Is it me? Or am I being stupid here! I for one use mu utility sink for those kind of jobs and then pour the residue down the drain outside 🤷‍♀️ I must have been doing it wrong all these years.

Reactions: 10
Oh yes! I was out shopping yesterday and saw those period pants! 🤮. I immediately thought of her 🥴. Mad I know! Hopefully there will be a cure 🥹.

Just watched her stories … So she is the self styled clean of clean! She has a utility room and has already said what a beautiful day it is, but she has cleaned her bins in the kitchen and poured the dirty water down the kitchen sink?! Is it me? Or am I being stupid here! I for one use mu utility sink for those kind of jobs and then pour the residue down the drain outside 🤷‍♀️ I must have been doing it wrong all these years.
She is vile!! Did you see her dishwasher? All the food slops all over the door as she’s showcasing using lemons! Looked like someone had thrown up 🤢 and yes a utility room sink is for all the dirty jobs. Or bin water goes down the drain outside for me. She hasn’t a clue. Like putting her bar stools on her worktop when cleaning the floor potentially scratching the surface instead of turning them upside down. Not to mention unhygienic dirt off the floor contaminating the worktop. Queen of clean my arse which reminds me what her bleeping pouting lips look like AN hole 😂😂😂

Reactions: 8
Talking about Mollie and her cough she has an appointment with Dr today and she’s going with her thought she was old enough to go on her own

Reactions: 3
what the duck is that washing machine video.. she’s older than my mum, why is she setting up her camera inside her washing machine to record herself pouting? she needs a hobby that isn’t being a dick on instagram ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.