Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Classy and Dorufy Perkins?
In the same sentence?
Whose she trying to kid?

Yet more bingo attire for granny Lynsey!!
How many bleeping leopard print dresses does this melt need . .
I thought the scamp and blah blah 1s were tacky enough looking, DP have taken it to another level! đŸ€Ł
Yet again, more slap dash advertising. .
A REALLY lovely material?

Might help if she bothered her lazy arse to state WHICH material . .
You know, machine washable/dry clean only. . Oh, its Dorufy Perkins .
Creases to duck, so static your hair will stand on end and 1 hot rock and you're on fire!!

Oh Lynsey . .
Try harder or turn it in love đŸ€Ł

• Haha
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell my heart bleeds for her, fancy being so busy she can’t go to the gym, I’ve been up since 5.30am, sorted out my youngest who was walked to school by his older sibling as I have an actual real job I have to get to at 7.30am then on my feet all day for 9 hours, so busy I got a 10 min break, I do it by myself like many other parents, I came home did some washing, cleaned around & did tea for my kids, all for it to start all over again in less than 12 hours! duck off Lynz, oh & my older child didn’t need mummy to take him to work either (same age as the twins) cos you know he is independent & got a life of his own!

PS the 80’s called they want their clothes back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Yea it’s nice she cleans for people who need it, but no need to go on I respect people far more who just do !!! No need to keep telling her followers. Instead of wanting ohhhh your so fantastic, that’s amazing what you do, just shut up and do it feel the self pride more than wanting it if completely strangers. Jumped up twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If I were her daughters or even the son I'd be really annoyed at the way she keeps posting things moaning about them to all her followers. I remember that time she called one of the daughters a woman and seemed really annoyed because something spilled in her bag like a yoghurt or something and then going in their rooms filming their messy bedrooms or a toilet roll not changed and put in the bin, yes it's annoying but some of its not to be shared so publically

Reactions: 7
If I were her daughters or even the son I'd be really annoyed at the way she keeps posting things moaning about them to all her followers. I remember that time she called one of the daughters a woman and seemed really annoyed because something spilled in her bag like a yoghurt or something and then going in their rooms filming their messy bedrooms or a toilet roll not changed and put in the bin, yes it's annoying but some of its not to be shared so publically
Inside every home we all have our little ‘annoyances’. The everyday stuff that grinds our gears or that we might bicker over occasionally. But we don’t necessarily share those things with anyone outside the home - maybe with a close friend or family member if it gets to be too much!

The problem with Lynsey is she can’t differentiate between what should be kept personal and private, and what is for public consumption. I don’t know whether she forgets or is actually as thick as we joke about, but it’s a load of strangers she’s sharing these intimate family things with, not just a couple of friends.

I reckon the only reason we haven’t seen her family kick off with her is that a) she would never admit to or show that anyway, or b) she’s got them so conditioned / groomed over years of her controlling behaviour that they daren’t say anything.

Reactions: 12
Who is Claire who sent the bitchy message ? Is she a Tattler?
If not she should be, although what constitutes “bitchy” in Lynsey’s world? Even if you disagree with her then she goes on about how she is getting trolled, she cannot handle criticism at all.

Reactions: 2
It was Olivia. Her pasta salad spilt in her (Olivia's) bag. She cleaned it up as best she could with wipes and tissues, but Lynsey humiliated her by posting about it on Instagram and calling her daughter "A dirty little cow" :mad:

That really stood out to me. I think it was then I realised what a nasty piece of work she really is. No decent mother would do that to their daughter.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Inside every home we all have our little ‘annoyances’. The everyday stuff that grinds our gears or that we might bicker over occasionally. But we don’t necessarily share those things with anyone outside the home - maybe with a close friend or family member if it gets to be too much!

The problem with Lynsey is she can’t differentiate between what should be kept personal and private, and what is for public consumption. I don’t know whether she forgets or is actually as thick as we joke about, but it’s a load of strangers she’s sharing these intimate family things with, not just a couple of friends.

I reckon the only reason we haven’t seen her family kick off with her is that a) she would never admit to or show that anyway, or b) she’s got them so conditioned / groomed over years of her controlling behaviour that they daren’t say anything.
Yep I think it's very invasive to do that and I guarantee the twins talk about her behind her back thinking christ mums at it again lol, not to mention her cleaning is very ott as it is and she seems to clean most of the day every day so in my eyes thats a bit unhealthy and small things that other parents would shrug off or have a quiet word with their kids about lyndsey seems to go mad about

It was Olivia. Her pasta salad spilt in her (Olivia's) bag. She cleaned it up as best she could with wipes and tissues, but Lynsey humiliated her by posting about it on Instagram and calling her daughter "A dirty little cow" :mad:

That really stood out to me. I think it was then I realised what a nasty piece of work she really is. No decent mother would do that to their daughter.
It was a very crazy over the top response, we all make mistakes and things happen out of our control. she was going mad wiping up the lunch box with Olivia there in the background awkwardly like here we go again lol 😆

Reactions: 3
Swan has shared her tip about cleaning the fat in her air fryer. Comments are great lol everyone saying not to pour it down the sink like her .... Bet she's fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If not she should be, although what constitutes “bitchy” in Lynsey’s world? Even if you disagree with her then she goes on about how she is getting trolled, she cannot handle criticism at all.
The comment was probably just along the lines of what’s been said here, i.e. why not just keep it to yourself if it’s truly an altruistic gesture, rather than the whole humble brag thing 🙄 But fragile ego Lynz won’t be able to hack any criticism whatsoever.

Also, can we just take a minute to savour the hypocrisy of this post in her stories? Without getting into a debate on this ourselves, I don’t know how she dares - the Covid info thing has covered the poll options which were “not bothered” or “disgusted”. This from the woman who broke Covid rules left right and centre, for which we have proof, and didn’t we even have anecdotal evidence that she was visited by the police for breaking the lockdown rules. So she can duck right off 😡

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No no no no , you are not going to pretend that you are a satc fan !!!! For a kick off Lynsey you would 100 % not understand the fashion !! I actually think her watching it is some sort of crime against Carrie !!!
39E9BA8C-B38A-4299-8C36-8C5223C293A8.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.