Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off on her basic witch nite out…. She’s tagged her venue as a bar in Sligo, Ireland. Oh Lyndz just give up hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This??
I hope this helps . .
Happy Friday. .
Bring on the radio silence Saturday 🤣
No wonder she deleted it 😂 why does she keep going on and on about the fact she’s doing cleans for the less fortunate?? It’s like someone filming when they give to the homeless. Stop begging for a tv show. I bet there is no one she’s doing this for it’s all fake for content

Reactions: 10
So did she change to go out? Or was that photo an old one just pretending it was yesterday?
I too don’t think there was any gifted cleans, how did she even find the people? And knowing her she wouldn’t have been able to keep it quiet if she was looking people to do them for.

Reactions: 5
Not out bright and early this morning with Devil Dog? It's because she's still pissed from last night if I'm honest wiff you.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Boring Lynsey, chicken korma and an Elvis impersonator on a Sunday night. .
How very 90s 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.