Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sequinned top is in the sale ( she's done 2 swipe ups for it already today )
Love, you couldn't GIVE me that cheap and nasty top ...
Looks like something the old dears wear down at the social club for a "dress up" night 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it 3pm in Ireland 🇮🇪 now???? 😂😂🤦‍♀️

Maybe she uses this mantra for her drinking?! “ well it’s 5pm somewhere in the world!” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Someone needs to ad/gift the stupid bint a map. You can see Ireland from various points up and down the west coast of Britain. You can see building and cars in Antrim from Mull, it’s about 10 miles away.

Reactions: 6
How many times is she going to beg for the under floor heating to be fixed, yes you said it countless times we no it’s broken. So do what a normal person would do call a engineer out !! But no she will keep begging and mentioning it, until a company offer to fix it. I truly hope they have to rip the whole floor up and it’s a complete mess over Christmas, if I’m honest wiff you.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lynsey - literally nobody gives a tit about your underfloor heating being on the blink. In fact, that’s what you get for having your renovation done on the cheap and trying to keep up with people who can actually afford to have these things done properly. It was only installed just over a year ago (?) so there’s no way it should be malfunctioning already.

Reactions: 9
Whatever happened to the candle range she brought out?

What is she waffling on about this morning? Firstly the girls should be able to get themselves to work, you don't need to go out to the gym - you have a treadmill at home. Stop being all dramatic Lynsey oh I have so much to do blah, blah,blah, how about get a real job and try and manage that with running a home, get off my internet you loon.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Lyns does provide some top quality entertainment, I'll give her that.

The thought of her setting up her phone to film herself sitting down and staring into space, then getting up to stop the video is too much for me on this Windows Wednesday 😭

Why is she so busy if she was supposed to be at This Morning today and it moved? Surely she now has a gap in her schedule. She needs to chill (properly chill, not set up the camera and pretend to chill)...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not got time for the Gym well those girls are 18 so can take themselves off to work and Jake can certainly take himself to school. She gets up at 6am on a Sunday morning and she repeatedly puts stuff on early many a morning go to the gym earlier she’s said she uses the Gym for SHRENFF training not cardio so the treadmill and bike are used for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What in gods name are those clothes? My 94 year old Nan wouldn’t wear those monstrosities dead! but she does have style unlike you lynsey 🤷‍♀️

Don’t worry you will soon have rib working from home if we go into plan B as expected

That wreath (not reef) just in case you was wondering 😩. Is it gifted or an ad?! Need to be careful Lynsey the ASA are watching 👀 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Boil vinegar, no fanks babe - that stinks worse than your sloppy cooking odours 🤢

She needs to realise what a privileged life she leads and shut the duck up moaning about trivial things. No time to go to the gym, boo hoo 😢 Tell your adult children to make their own way to work and get your other priorities straight. Stop faffing about on your phone and live your life!

Got time to stand there and flog Dorofee Perkins sale tat though 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.