Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her neck must be bad as she’s filtered the duck out of those pics where her chin nearly disappears yet can still see the pigmentation on her neck.

Reactions: 2
Motivation Monday with that clown of a pt then home to ear revolting looking food and smoothie. Washing Hetty blankets and putting a poll up to ask if your dogs sulk when you wash thier bedding. Yes Lynsey dogs like smelly stuff they even roll in awful stuff to smell like the thing they wish to hunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Motivation Monday with that clown of a pt then home to ear revolting looking food and smoothie. Washing Hetty blankets and putting a poll up to ask if your dogs sulk when you wash thier bedding. Yes Lynsey dogs like smelly stuff they even roll in awful stuff to smell like the thing they wish to hunt.
Jeez when you put it like that it's no wonder Lynz falls face first into a trough of cheap white plonk every afternoon :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

btw you forgot to mention the excitement of finding a misplaced toilet roll and failing to clean some tile grout, seems like MISERABLE MONDAY if I'm honest wiv you!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So its back on TM today . .
Wonder what ol rubbish she's peddling today?

Reactions: 1
What’s the point in this mug? It looks like there’s hardly any room for the drink.
She may as well have not bothered with that chocolate liqueur for the amount she put in after using the froffer - and I loathe the way she says chocolate, it’s like fingers down a blackboard 😣 Why can’t she say anything like a normal person 🤦‍♀️

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What’s the point in this mug? It looks like there’s hardly any room for the drink.
She may as well have not bothered with that chocolate liqueur for the amount she put in after using the froffer - and I loathe the way she says chocolate, it’s like fingers down a blackboard 😣 Why can’t she say anything like a normal person 🤦‍♀️
and the shape inside remind you of anything 🍆🍆🍆

cock nose to go into her cock cup 😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve come to the conclusion that she’s so fuddy duddy that she washes her sheets on a Sunday so early as that’s the only time she schedules some rumpy pumpy with rib and then feels dirty afterwards 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That dog is just so bleeping creepy I cannot deal 😂😂😂
It really is the ugliest evil looking dog I ever did see and I am a dog lover, even more ugly when its scraping its worm ridden arse along the crapets

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey everyone can you remember this time last year when she was desperately trying for GHD to notice her platform for a freebie. I bet she’s spitting feathers today after her rival Hinch has been showcasing the range this morning bet she’s raging 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.