Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this morning she posts does anyone feel the pressure of Instagram to make your tree look perfect (or some bull like that ) and then couple of house later is all about look at my perfect tree! The contradictions are astounding cement nails !!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now that is the shittiest looking tree I ever did see even my doctors surgery tree is far more extravagant

Reactions: 10
She might be good at some things (drinking wine and exposing her kids) but two things she’s tit are are 1) cooking 2) tree decorating

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My eyes 😳 those feckin’ leggings…
Her knees remind me of something, you’ll have to help me out
She may as well walk around in her underwear. I’d be mortified if my Mum was walking around like that! I’m all for comfort and lounge wear but that’s like a sausage skin on her- people would confuse her for a pig in blanket!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She may as well walk around in her underwear. I’d be mortified if my Mum was walking around like that! I’m all for comfort and lounge wear but that’s like a sausage skin on her- people would confuse her for a pig in blanket!
I have to disagree. .
Her pigs in blankets will either
A : Be kicked out of bed at 7 am on clean sheets sunday . .
Or
B : Be black and burnt to duck like the rest of her roast 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wtf is that horror show of a jumper she’s sporting today 🤣 Has it really got a pleather collar??? 🤦‍♀️ I won’t mention the cuffs. Another belter from no taste Lynz!

• Haha
Sequins?
For daytime?
Around the house, cooking and cleaning?
Ive seen it all now 🤣

• Haha
Ireland is now on a different time zone to us 😂 oh dear she really is fick isn’t she!

• Haha
The underfloor heating has broken so let’s wear the flimsy sequin top that to cook and clean in. I was listening and thought where does she live referring to the different time zone she ficker than fick 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.