Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MooMooG

So her husband “treated” her to a bottle of washing up liquid?! Ffs. If my husband tried to call washing up liquid a treat he’d be blowing bubbles every time he farted.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
If I were her daughters or even the son I'd be really annoyed at the way she keeps posting things moaning about them to all her followers. I remember that time she called one of the daughters a tramp and seemed really annoyed because something spilled in her bag like a yoghurt or something and then going in their rooms filming their messy bedrooms or a toilet roll not changed and put in the bin, yes it's annoying but some of its not to be shared so publically
It was Olivia. Her pasta salad spilt in her (Olivia's) bag. She cleaned it up as best she could with wipes and tissues, but Lynsey humiliated her by posting about it on Instagram and calling her daughter "A dirty little cow" :mad:

That really stood out to me. I think it was then I realised what a nasty piece of work she really is. No decent mother would do that to their daughter.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19

Kezza_69

VIP Member
NGL . . Im buzzin for her forthcoming holidays . .
Picture it now . .
Anxiety woes
Endless packing "tricks"
Hints and tips on antibaccing the plane etc ( followed by possibly moaning at the state of everything)
Never-ending wine o clock boomerangs
A trip to the local supermarket and a video of all the cleaning products . .. followed by a clean fru of the villa/apartment
The staged family photo with both Lynsey and Rib looking as stiff and awkward as you can imagine.
The huge pile of washing and ironing on return
Immediately walking "Hetty boo" to the Sunday bridge

I think I've covered most things ..
Feel free to add as you see fit 🤣

• Haha

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Well that’s a lie Lynsey…I thought I would give this tip a try the other day. My fish pond was frozen over, you could see your breath in the air but the path was dry so I put some washing out. 8 hours later, my towels were still soaking and absolutely freezing and my knickers were frozen solid 👀👀

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

spongey

VIP Member
Lyns does provide some top quality entertainment, I'll give her that.

The thought of her setting up her phone to film herself sitting down and staring into space, then getting up to stop the video is too much for me on this Windows Wednesday 😭

Why is she so busy if she was supposed to be at This Morning today and it moved? Surely she now has a gap in her schedule. She needs to chill (properly chill, not set up the camera and pretend to chill)...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18

TheGoblinKing

Thread suggestion -
Lysney Queen of Clean, she'll throw and she'll chuck it. Needless to say, she's our own Mrs Bucket

• Haha
Reactions: 18

spongey

VIP Member
Why does someone with plenty of income, a grown up family, a car, a partner, and endless amounts of time on her hands need to book a Christmas delivery slot? Leave them for people who actually NEED them.

If she's got time to go to Zara to complain about a pair of leggings that even the Queen of Clean couldn't clean, with no receipt and no desire for a refund, then she's got time to go to Tesco and do her Christmas food shop.

Reactions: 17

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
Coming to us from little wet wipes bedroom , in true TV presenter fashion , so jakey only has 1 jumper that fits him and lego hair is hoping he gets clothes for Christmas...why dont you stop buying ridiculous pink dresses and buy him clothes, he shouldn't have to wait til Christmas, you certainly dont ...utter cunt cock nose.

Reactions: 16

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
When lego hair said she has been naughty I fott she was gonna say she took it up the chocolate alley with Rib...no something more exciting...2 skinny whips she really is as dull as her dishwasher if I'm honest wiff you

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's wet wipe jakey getting bullied today for cooking his fav ...again
One of the many things I can’t stand about this hun is that she still films and exposes this poor boy to her thousands of followers. I think he would honestly be relieved if she stopped, but she either doesn’t want to or is too fick to see the damage she is doing!

Jakey isn’t a wet wipe, mummy dearest is an asswipe for posting stories about him. And Rib is a big roll of supermarket own brand two-ply bog paper for letting her do it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Opinionated

VIP Member
Lynsey giving us a video of her dinner tonight . .
Something out of "pinch of nom" . .
Added beansprouts as an "extra" vegetable 🤣

Ooooo you lil devil . .
Extra 20 minutes on the bike for you tomorrow 🤣
And saving that tiny half of a tomato for later 😂😂 Jesus Christ just chop it up and add it it wasn’t much bigger than a grape she’s got serious issues with food. I bet she doesn’t swallow incase it’s too many calories 👀😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15