Lynsey Queen of Clean #10 Recycled Clips, Useless Tips and Please Stop Pouting Your Blown Up Lips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor kids why does she think she can just plaster anyone on her platform it’s blatantly obvious they don’t want to be filmed. I’d be fuming it that was my child being plastered all over the internet by that idiot .

Reactions: 11
Remember when the twins had their birthday over the summer and got the bubble thing in the garden for their friends...

...and Lynz got hammered as per usual and kept filming them :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Does she not think before she acts?? Who films their teenage kids when they’ve got friends round?? I find that really weird especially a room of boys it’s a bit odd I’m im honest wiff you

Reactions: 10
What a absolute loon, she must be a nightmare when she has a drink. The type of annoying drunk that everyone hates.

Reactions: 6
She has boundary issues. Plus she constantly acts like a child.
All this reminiscing about the 90’s lately - what’s that about?

Reactions: 2
Just saw on the Virgin radio's facebook page they have referred to hinch as the Queen of Clean.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The funniest thing is that she started off her evening terrorising the kids with a story of her pouring white wine into a glass. Talk about saying the quiet bit out loud :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Now she’s hanging and off to London! Can’t wait for the grumpy hungover stories once she’s back in the pepto palace about how FILFY the tube was!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah - bacon sarnie on the train, sure sign of a hangover 😂

Other people in the Tube must’ve thought she was a right twit filming down there. Who does that? Idiot.

Reactions: 3
Who buys bottles of Bucks Fizz anymore . . Another nod to the 90s from Lynsey 🤣

Christ on a bike . .
She's got that awful pink "lounge suit" on 👀
It does absolutely nothing for her . .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
If I recorded my kids like she does & put it on the gram I would first be told where to go, my post/vid reported by my kids & most probably blocked to if I’m honest wiff you!

My son is the same age as the twins & we went out a few weeks ago to a club, I was told to behave myself (not make a tit of myself) dress decently & that if asked I was his auntie 😂

• Haha
So she’s sent her daughter to the shop at 11am for alcohol because “she fancies a glass”? 🚩🚩🚩

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.