Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shihtzu

Chatty Member
As I was walking my dog this am across the Hampshire countryside ( yes chav I live in the country & we have tweeting birds !!!! ) I was giving thought to this influencer culture.
Apart from a handful like Frow possibly Amelia.
I think given the next 18mths the likes of Lydiot & josie etc will be swallowed up in the youtube black hole. They will become redundant. The backlash is real & happening people are taking offence to the fake life style and constant freebies.
They make fools out of the public who do support them.
Many people & I speak for myself here don't need these silly little woman preaching that I need this or that when they haven't paid for or genuinely reviewed anything.
As a grown woman I am more than capable of deciding what I need in my life & more than capable of PAYING FOR IT.
I think brands are realising the damage these idiots are causing them & will seek new advertising methods going forward.
Let's be honest Hermès & Dior certainly don't need this cheapskate 2nd rate type of advert.
As for the rest of their car crash life's I would rather watch real reality shows like the real Housewives etc. Being shown how to pack a suitcase or grow a bloody carrot is insulting to most of us.
Sorry for the long post but just had to get this off my chest. Roll on tonights comedy show!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

Opinionsaremyown

Looks like costly may have been there to “install” the “terrace” cough patio. The table is fully set for noone on a weds and will be left just like this for the foreseeable future… dust and all.

Ali has some lights over his grill so brace yourself for moody pouty posts of him grillin “the meat display”

And I’m sorry “brunch” is looking about as sparse and unappetizing as the rest of the bunga 🤢

View attachment 662268View attachment 662269
Lydia, you don’t have a terrace. It’s a patio.

• Haha
  • Heart

bubble_T

Ugh why does he dress like this? How old is he, 33 max? He seems so old and dated all at once. Like Scott from the Kardashians mixed up with Miami Vice, but it doesn't suit his personality at all, unlike Scott. You can tell he'd much rather just put on jeans and a t-shirt. My husband and I are older than both of them by *cough* a few years, but we both look younger than they do. It's all in the attitude. Their attitude is 60 year old Miami Retiree.

I'll tell you exactly why he dresses like this.....so folk in the street think he's upper class. The both of them are absolutely obsessed with it, I'm sure they sit in the bunga and have regular conversations about how, if they own/buy/wear/drive xxxxx everyone will think they're from old school mega wealthy families, when lydia tells us she's had a fantastic evening with Ali, spent talking about their goals for the future, this is what she means, they discuss how owning certain things will make them appear upper class 🤢 you only have to watch her Aston Martin video to see it, she almost let's her real self slip in that one when she says something along the lines of 'when someone drives an Aston, you know they're better than everyone else' she does however, correct herself before she actually says that, but that is what she wants to say.

• Heart
  • Wow

Namima

VIP Member
IG account Lyds has just followed.
20210717_161429.jpg

Cawwiiee is in the furiously doing the "copy & paste beg email " to the brand.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

blue_orchid

VIP Member
It's clear as day how different and professional she sounds in this latest vlog versus all the others.

Clearly, it is done for the upcoming MP panel.

For the first time, she sounds so professional, succinct, clear and more descriptive in her review of the items.

Hilariously, she said she is "always open to constructive criticism". That's a fucking first!

Bitch, please. :rolleyes:

If she was, she would not have her team constantly deleting any negative comments and blocking people left and right.

What a manipulative, dishonest twat. I hope the organizers researched her well and looked at all her other videos where she is a rude, arrogant, manipulative witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Namima

VIP Member
Looks like GHD may have actually dropped her. She hasn’t posted anything whatsoever about all of the major gifts given to others for months… nor a hair tutorial. :m🍌 She’s got a new tutorial today and I’m betting she still uses a lot of heat just different device.

And boy is she on a narc high in these stories. Reaaaaaally loving how she looks and smugly smiling 🤢

View attachment 664124
Whoop whoop. 👋 👋
20210715_162430.jpg
20210715_162449.jpg

• Heart

Sam_Gold

More and more I feel like I'm watching 2 bratty teenagers pretending to be grownups, dressing up, playing house. Even the way they interact with each other is like 2 children pretending to be a couple and "banter".

The choices they keep making in the Millen Pound Bungalow are disjointed at best, and downright cringe. Carrie posted a photo of Bolly on Lydia's staircase, on Bolly's Insta and if you zoom in, the paint job is very uneven next to the runner on the stairs. Not to Ken's standards at all. How many times has the skirting in that house been ripped off to change the colour? How many times has it been nailed back up and patched? Have to wonder how brittle everything in that house is, from all the ripping apart and redoing.

Ali goes to bee school which is aces. But then won't leave the bees alone, which is a no-no. He keeps calling them "the girls" which makes no sense if he actually studied as much as he claims.

The pheasant paper being on the wonk, the bed fiasco of mattress dimension errors, the nasty insistence she would never paint the raw oak doors, only to stain them black and then paint them the colour of bronchial snot. The ridiculous tiny tub that looks like a caricature in that horribly dank bathroom. The colours that don't go. The claim of having antique artwork that is blatantly not true as evidenced by the multiple other clients of Lauren Costly who all have the same piece. The stupid "antique" smelly boots and walking sticks posed just so. The obsession with brushes left next to bars of soap that aren't on proper soap trays. Now the rusty industrial fire pit to be surrounded by oak couches and soon to be balding and dying olive trees. I could go on and on and on.

Tantrums over donuts. Posting photos with actual dog shit on the floor in the frame. Their diet of pasta and cheese whilst home but only free room service burgers when on "staycations". Their wariness to venture to any restaurant that will require them to pay for themselves. Shilling other brands whilst on a PR trip for a different brand. Looking unkempt when showcasing PR/AD products. Petulant retorts of "I'm sorry YOU WERE OFFENDED" over whatever offensive content she continually publishes. Again, all childish behavior.

The only thing on that property that is beautiful, IMO, is the greenhouse. But she ruined that too by placing it behind the stupid huge raised graves. For someone that bleats about being sensitive to aesthetics (I don't believe she is for a second btw), you'd think she'd sort out the modern weird grey low walls around the front of the house that jar so badly with the red brick, and the very commercial looking glass walls and railings that are supposed to protect numpties from falling into the light wells. Instead, she's dropping coin at Hermés and looking like an absolute tit whilst doing so.

Her hair is a mess. The new volume is heaps better, but the colour is tragic. She is reaping the consequences of burning Nicky. Doesn't look like any decent colourist is willing to take her on right now. Despina is probably not even in Greece, but hiding out away from Lydia.

The only adult in that house is Lumi. She's a bitch, but God love her, she is uncompromising. Apparently Lydia and Ali aren't the only negligent imbeciles when it comes to pet ownership. Carrie doesn't seem to worry about Bolly running off into the fields from the unfenced "grounds". Two young male dogs together will inevitably do a runner when left alone in an unsecured garden. How do these people not realize the dangers? Then again these are the same cretins that keep lilies and other poisonous plants around and drove around town with a puppy on their lap in the front seat.
I really agree with every sentence. They are still kids. Immature adults that did not get a chance to learn life and practicality, because they were busy posing for Instagram.
Their budget is clearly tight. They prioritise materialistic stuff for insta over good quality food and dates out. What couple does not go for dinners! Or even lunch! God forbid they would need to pay for a dinner, they can only afford pasta - to save up on some new tat for pictures.
They’re so ‘new money’ and show-off that it hurts to watch.

• Heart
I’ll give it to Lydia. She’s thinner than me, and far prettier than me. However, she has to carry huge burden to be able to take that as a marker of success.
She allows herself one meal a day, starving and angry for the majority of her waking moments. Yes she’s undeniably pretty, and once was beautiful. However all beauty fades, and hers is diminishing quickly with the chin and nose filler. I imagine aging will take a far greater toll mentally on those once desirable. If I’m ugly when I’m 50? No bother, I’ve been ugly all through my twenties. I’m still married to a loyal partner, in the career I’ve wanted to pursue since being a pre-teen. I own my house, have all the holidays I want (not gifted) and end the day feeling like a useful member of society.
Yes she’s skinny, pretty and has a bigger house. Would I want to be her? Actually, not one bit! And that’s before you scratch the surface of her envy, anger, daddy issues.

• Heart
  • Sad

Mycatmademedoit!!

I hate to ask what this means!

Holy Hell.

🤯

OMG!! 😂

The whole post nailed it; I like this part especially.

He probably got it for free.
The company: "Hey, we’ve got this shit burnt orange crap. How can we unload it, no one will buy it? I know, let’s give it to Ali Millen-Gordon. That dude will wear anything that’s free!"
It’s the same concept as the fire pit. Burnt Orange and Rusty.
#Bespoke
My firepit is so "Besmoke" 🙄 the bunga will be bunged up with besmoke.😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I always root for other people's success. Success is relative, of course, but I have built a life that is successful, so I don't begrudge it to anyone else -– except Lydiot is a gaslighting, manipulative, narcissistic, daft, imbecile who brings a majority of her woes upon herself (and quite frankly has nothing to do with "success").

Lydiot is a glorified sales rep, and there's nothing enviable –– or remarkable –– about that (no offense, to those in sales who actually add value to their organizations).

Most people simply don't want to trot around filing and selling shit incessantly, spinning products they don't use, and being rather useless –– all the while lying and gaslighting her audience (i.e., customers) about the nature of her work with each Affiliate Lynx click. It's surely draining and taxing, even for a small-brained imbecile like Lydia.

Truth. If anyone has half a brain and researches Lydiot, they'd know she's not the best influenza spokeswoman. Not qualified or credible to any degree.
Yes success is relative! I don’t have a career and am not what most would call successful, but I live a very peaceful life and one that I enjoy. I never was ambitious or career driven when younger! I admire and am pleased for those who have achieved what they wanted ❤I am not jealous of others, sometimes yes I would like a big house, a big car, to be able to jump on a plane to places . In the past I had that house, that car and was very unhappy! I do miss the travel, but still have time for that .I don’t envy lidl and aldi! I enjoy my freedom and freedom is worth all the money in the world!

Last edited:
  • Heart

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
How did no one catch this on EITHER caption??
Screenshot_20210712-120940_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20210712-120957_Instagram.jpg

I don't get what there is to be proud of. It's a super basic stop motion.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Julia123

VIP Member
Can you EVER imagine doing this in your own IG pages? What posses ANYONE to film themselves running??? Yet she sure does and somehow still finds a way to eyeF herself and then takes the time to then post it with text. Really it’s something in these influencers… they must have some common trait that does not feel embarrassment at looking at themselves constantly. Me me me me me.

094838FE-3D0A-41A7-887B-27F7F6ECCFC1.jpeg

Above she’s looking at herself and then (below) pans to the trail behind her and then of her looking up as if she’s not the one filming herself … so strange and staged.

C3BFBDF3-1BD0-457E-A6DB-FED072E4DCB0.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

motherofglitter

For anyone who can't see her stories, this is what she said about the racist abuse being directed at the three England players (coincidentally all black players) who missed penalties at the UEFA European Cup finals
View attachment 660271
View attachment 660272
Does she think that racism and police violence don't exist in the UK?

For her it only exists if it's on Instagram, eh? Talk about white privilege... she's blind. Happily, wilfully, ignorant.

How convenient for her that it's just before her oral statement for the DCMS committee.
Ugh every time she brings up George Floyd I just get so angry with her. What does she know? I LIVE in Minneapolis. One of my friends witnessed his murder. I live blocks from the most recent murder of an unarmed black man by cops in my city - Winston Smith. She needs to know when to keep her mouth shut.

• Heart
  • Sad

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Trash with money is still just trash.

And

Unless a man generally opts for a beard, men who don't regularly grow theirs do so when they're stressed. Ali is clearly stressed and looking quite haggard as of late. (I think someone mentioned he missed a flog upload too). Being married to Lydiot would stress the most peaceful person the f*ck out!

217909508_142923841255084_1252333263452577325_n.jpeg

And

Look at that! Tamara has rebounded quite nicely, but the stressed, drained, haggard look is very apparent. At least she's working, while Lydiot does what again?

218144389_538743624150727_5023781577771016704_n.jpeg

Oh... that's right! Cue the tacky patio "terrace".

218304277_270235838191506_403251714923875227_n.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Julia123

VIP Member
Hmmm. Assthetic dream... or dust collector ??? :unsure:
View attachment 663925
I honestly don’t think she realizes that antique shops and other photos on Instagram are displays in stores and not real life. She’s literally done this lewk (that is a store selling these items) in her actual laundry room. Note the square soap of dreams that smells bad is just sitting on the sink with some display brushes… yes brushes on sink and shelf that are clearly there for display only. Display (old times) mop and pail as well. 🙄

She’s completely missing the fact that even the homes on interior deign social media are fake. That’s not how a person lives in that home. Photos like her post are retail store displays. Daylsford is a STORE. But we see that she is attempting this fake staged lewk as a lifestyle because it is just there in vlogs. As an interior designer it gives me the creeps to be honest.

A442D0E7-CB3B-44CD-875F-9740677B5B0C.jpeg
574CBFB9-5CE2-4F0E-8611-AFC3BE6A318D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
This vlog : "Summer Garden Reveal."
It's actually a terrace unfinished patio reveal.
Do the other seasons get a garden reveal as well ? :unsure:
Btw, the patio is not actually finished ... so why did she have to do a reveal ? Ahhh, had to beat Vic to the "garden reveal" punch....

"Having the air con on is such a game changer." 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 Moron.
Fan-girling Zanna. (Run Zamboni, run for the Surrey hills)
I like her new hair do. Makes her look "less bitchy". :p
20210715_193845.jpg

Bloody moaning about having to pay for Porter's food !!!! Major beg for free dog food. Bish, you just ordered garden furniture for over 15 grand !!!
Shameless.

Talking about all the alcohol she is going to drink. Of course.

90% of this vlog is Lydia waffling about nonsense.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow