Lydia Millen #97 Nicky and Claire enjoying playdates; should've apologised Billy no-mates!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I went to visit my 72 year old aunt yesterday who actually has a “wonddderfull” kitchen garden and a “greenhouse of dreamzzzzzzz” full of (would you believe it) cucumbers and tomatoes - not a table & chairs and🔥 (lol still cracks me up, no pun intended). She works bloody hard on it and does it out of passion (and gives her produce away to the village) and not for content for fake bots. Lydia - I hope you take my aunts hard work as goals - you fakery. View attachment 660720
She won t, far too lazy. Lovely to see so much produce grown :love:🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This nonsense of Tattlers being jealous needs to stop immediately. Just to put in black & white for you Lydiot think very hard about the following:
1. You have no idea how big or small my house is !!!
2. You don't know how many if any designer bags I have.
3. You don't know if I work in Hermès or am a customer that has mentioned how chav you are !
4. Do I have shares in any business that may encounter you !!!!
The list is endless for myself & all the other lovely Tattlers.
Never judge a book by its cover !!!!!
Your called out because of your bullshit & preconceived ideas that your the best thing since sliced 🍞bread.
Your a very very small fish in a very very big pond lovely.
Your money will only last as long as bots exist !!!!! So glad I'm not you .

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Um this is not what I was expecting to see for this parliament proceeding lol. WFH lewk

View attachment 660688

What the American was expecting…. Lol.

View attachment 660692
Perhaps a nice blouse wouldn't go amiss but she was a guest speaker from Australia so it was about 7pm/8pm her time.

Throughout the session it did pan to the MPs sat in a Parliament room, it wouldn't have been in the House of Commons (ref: the photo you posted) as today's discussion was a Formal Meeting rather than a Debate.

Reactions: 16
Nope not jealous either. My gripe about Lidl has always been about bullying Nicki, how fake, underhand, always using the victim card to garner sympathy, no moral code or ethics, blaming everyone and everything when things don't go her own way etc., gawd the list is endless. In short it's her behaviour that I simply cannot stand... Oh yeah, and her appalling manners when it comes to eating food!!!

I used to love watching her videos and really rooted for her and enjoyed seeing her becoming more successful. I was even pleased for her when she bought the Bunga. Then it was like a switch flicked and it was brag after brag. Pretending to be humble, while bragging about materialistic things and lapping up all the comments about how she was now 'goals'. Then I noticed the skincare brands where she sold a new one every single week that she claimed was the best thing ever. It was the pure greed - selling everything and anything claiming to be 'obsessed' with it. Then the begging went into over drive, the vlogs became lazy and half-arsed because she was getting the views at the time and didn't need to bother. She became so self absorbed and her behaviour so arrogant, I haven't properly watched a video in nearly 2 years.

The Nicky situation and that video were just the pinnacle. But yeah, I'm really jealous of her retirement home and collection of saggy bags..........

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I went to visit my 72 year old aunt yesterday who actually has a “wonddderfull” kitchen garden and a “greenhouse of dreamzzzzzzz” full of (would you believe it) cucumbers and tomatoes - not a table & chairs and🔥 (lol still cracks me up, no pun intended). She works bloody hard on it and does it out of passion (and gives her produce away to the village) and not for content for fake bots. Lydia - I hope you take my aunts hard work as goals - you fakery. View attachment 660720
WOW !!!! Now that's an authentic kitchen garden. Gorgeous ❤

Reactions: 27
Perhaps a nice blouse wouldn't go amiss but she was a guest speaker from Australia so it was about 7pm/8pm her time.

Throughout the session it did pan to the MPs sat in a Parliament room, it wouldn't have been in the House of Commons (ref: the photo you posted) as today's discussion was a Formal Meeting rather than a Debate.
Lol yeah I just pictured Lydia plunked in the middle here with a bowl full of 🍌🍌🍌 in front of her. 😹 Maybe a tattler can fulfill my dream with a little creative photoshopping? Maybe Lydia with her dirty hun bun hair so she fits in with the other witnesses? Lol

1626181660818.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Regarding the Parliament Session about Influencer Culture, has anyone realised her name is not on the list anymore yet it still states they will question two influencers? 🤔
Yes. Lydiot did not attend. :LOL:

I'd wager Lydiot canceled re: her attendance via that Parliament session. Why? Because clearly, she'd have nothing intelligent or constructive to say.

The context was much more focused on questioning and defending the nature and role of influencers in advertising and is likely to take a more regulatory approach in the outcome. Lydiot likely realized she can't gaslight her way through a meeting like that with people who are clearly more intelligent than she is.

And as Keith Weed, President of the Advertising Association, so eloquently explained below, this is one of the reasons why Lydiot's brand deals have dried up, she can't renew worthwhile contracts to save her life, and no large well-respected brands will touch her.

Why do they all think that everyone is jealous of them.
It's easier to gaslight, shift blame and feign jealousy than address their endemic and problematic ways. Lydiot knows deep down none of us are actually jealous of her, and to be frank, I have a beautiful and generally stress-free life –– her buffoonery simply entertains me.

To say one is jealous... well, it just helps her sleep better at night.

Lydiot doesn't like herself, or her bespoke life, and that's the real problem she and influenzas like her fail to address. But it's easier to turn tables.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Lol yeah I just pictured Lydia plunked in the middle here with a bowl full of 🍌🍌🍌 in front of her. 😹 Maybe a tattler can fulfill my dream with a little creative photoshopping? Maybe Lydia with her dirty hun bun hair so she fits in with the other witnesses? Lol

View attachment 660768
Pahahah now that is something I'd pay to see

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am a jealous troll. I am particularly jealous of Lydiot’s carrots - here are mine.
A7DFA7E6-2BE7-429A-AE74-3F826D600AA4.jpeg

Yes. Lydiot did not attend. :LOL:

I'd wager Lydiot canceled re: her attendance via that Parliament session. Why? Because clearly, she'd have nothing intelligent or constructive to say.

The context was much more focused on questioning and defending the nature and role of influencers in advertising and is likely to take a more regulatory approach in the outcome. Lydiot likely realized she can't gaslight her way through a meeting like that with people who are clearly more intelligent than she is.

And as Keith Weed, President of the Advertising Association, so eloquently explained below, this is one of the reasons why Lydiot's brand deals have dried up, she can't renew worthwhile contracts to save her life, and no large well-respected brands will touch her.

View attachment 660828

It's easier to gaslight, shift blame and feign jealousy than address their endemic and problematic ways. Lydiot knows deep down none of us are actually jealous of her, and to be frank, I have a beautiful and generally stress-free life –– her buffoonery simply entertains me.

To say one is jealous... well, it just helps her sleep better at night.

Lydiot doesn't like herself, or her bespoke life, and that's the real problem she and influenzas like her fail to address. But it's easier to turn tables.
Keith Weed probably advised Lydia would not be a good fit because of the amount of purchased bots/fake followers. The ASA probably red flagged her already.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
I used to love watching her videos and really rooted for her and enjoyed seeing her becoming more successful.
I always root for other people's success. Success is relative, of course, but I have built a life that is successful, so I don't begrudge it to anyone else. Reality: Lydiot has nothing I want or don't already have. Nothing about Lydia's existence is enviable... she's a mess. :LOL:

However, Lydiot is a gaslighting, manipulative, narcissistic, daft, imbecile who brings a majority of her woes upon herself (and quite frankly, our discussions surrounding her vile behavior and overall misdeeds has nothing to do with "success").

Lydiot is a glorified sales rep, and there's nothing enviable –– or remarkable –– about that (no offense to those in sales who actually add strategic value and competence within their organizations).

Most people simply don't want to trot around filming and selling tit incessantly, spinning products they don't use, and being rather useless and mindless –– all the while lying and gaslighting their audience (i.e., customers) about the nature of their work with each Affiliate Lynx click. It's surely draining and taxing, even for a small-brained imbecile like Lydia.

Keith Weed probably advised Lydia would not be a good fit because of the amount of purchased bots/fake followers. The ASA probably red flagged her already.
Truth. If anyone has half a brain and researches Lydiot, they'd know she's not the best influenza spokeswoman. Not qualified or credible to any degree.

Your called out because of your bullshit & preconceived ideas that your the best thing since sliced 🍞bread.
True.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I always root for other people's success. Success is relative, of course, but I have built a life that is successful, so I don't begrudge it to anyone else -– except Lydiot is a gaslighting, manipulative, narcissistic, daft, imbecile who brings a majority of her woes upon herself (and quite frankly has nothing to do with "success").

Lydiot is a glorified sales rep, and there's nothing enviable –– or remarkable –– about that (no offense, to those in sales who actually add value to their organizations).

Most people simply don't want to trot around filing and selling tit incessantly, spinning products they don't use, and being rather useless –– all the while lying and gaslighting her audience (i.e., customers) about the nature of her work with each Affiliate Lynx click. It's surely draining and taxing, even for a small-brained imbecile like Lydia.

Truth. If anyone has half a brain and researches Lydiot, they'd know she's not the best influenza spokeswoman. Not qualified or credible to any degree.
Yes success is relative! I don’t have a career and am not what most would call successful, but I live a very peaceful life and one that I enjoy. I never was ambitious or career driven when younger! I admire and am pleased for those who have achieved what they wanted ❤I am not jealous of others, sometimes yes I would like a big house, a big car, to be able to jump on a plane to places . In the past I had that house, that car and was very unhappy! I do miss the travel, but still have time for that .I don’t envy lidl and aldi! I enjoy my freedom and freedom is worth all the money in the world!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Yes success ie relative! I don’t have a career and am not what most would call successful, but I live a very peaceful life and one that I enjoy. I never was ambitious or career driven when younger! I admire and am pleased for those who have achieved what they wanted ❤I am not jealous of others, sometimes yes I would like a big house, a big car, to be able to jump on a plane to places . In the past I had that house, that car and was very unhappy! I do miss the travel, but still have time for that .I don’t envy lidl and aldi! I enjoy my freedom and freedom is worth all the money in the world!
Well-said. This is what most people don't get –– money is a tool. It is a means to an end. Time and freedom are priceless, and why so many people chase money in general.

When you do get everything you want in life, you soon realize that it's not at all what you thought. It doesn't mean as much as you assumed it would. I learned that lesson early. You can acquire things all day long, but the feelings associated with acquisition are fleeting. Now, I invest, give away things I seriously don't need and focus on building a life of substance.

Lydiot should ask herself... what is there to be jealous of?

A home mortgaged to the hilt? Bags she won't even close (or enjoy) so she can DePop them later? Two leased luxury vehicles? Ali? A Greedhouse of dreams? Lol I'm confused... what is there to be jealous of exactly?

I support Negin and other real content creators. I watch women like Swedish YouTuber Jonna Jinton and just commend her for the peace, fulfillment, and joy she brings to her life and others. She, too, is successful in a different way and has grown a strong following, business, and overall brand. I'd support her all day long vs. the greedy, insatiable, narcissistic, and dim-witted Lydiot Millen.

Lydiot fails to understand that she isn't dragged for what she has, rather it's who she is that's problematic.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I’ll give it to Lydia. She’s thinner than me, and far prettier than me. However, she has to carry huge burden to be able to take that as a marker of success.
She allows herself one meal a day, starving and angry for the majority of her waking moments. Yes she’s undeniably pretty, and once was beautiful. However all beauty fades, and hers is diminishing quickly with the chin and nose filler. I imagine aging will take a far greater toll mentally on those once desirable. If I’m ugly when I’m 50? No bother, I’ve been ugly all through my twenties. I’m still married to a loyal partner, in the career I’ve wanted to pursue since being a pre-teen. I own my house, have all the holidays I want (not gifted) and end the day feeling like a useful member of society.
Yes she’s skinny, pretty and has a bigger house. Would I want to be her? Actually, not one bit! And that’s before you scratch the surface of her envy, anger, daddy issues.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
Can the ASA see if she has purchased them? I'd really like to know why she didn't attend hmmm

Reactions: 15
I’ll give it to Lydia. She’s thinner than me, and far prettier than me. However, she has to carry huge burden to be able to take that as a marker of success.
She allows herself one meal a day, starving and angry for the majority of her waking moments. Yes she’s undeniably pretty, and once was beautiful. However all beauty fades, and hers is diminishing quickly with the chin and nose filler. I imagine aging will take a far greater toll mentally on those once desirable. If I’m ugly when I’m 50? No bother, I’ve been ugly all through my twenties. I’m still married to a loyal partner, in the career I’ve wanted to pursue since being a pre-teen. I own my house, have all the holidays I want (not gifted) and end the day feeling like a useful member of society.
Yes she’s skinny, pretty and has a bigger house. Would I want to be her? Actually, not one bit! And that’s before you scratch the surface of her envy, anger, daddy issues.
She’s thinner than everyone - except maybe Cawwie.

Can the ASA see if she has purchased them? I'd really like to know why she didn't attend hmmm
Keith Weed worked for Unilever for decades so his opinion is that brands should target the you tuber from the standpoint for example - would the viewers be the type to eat Ben & Jerry Ice cream? Not necessarily a matter of how many viewers/subbys there are? So authenticity and the right fit is the priority. The problem with bots is that it’s a waste of a pitch and a lost opportunity to the brand. I believe that the algorythm/data available now makes it more transparent as to who has purchased bots now.

He is now President of the ASA. I’d hazard a guess that if anyone knows it would be him judging by his experience.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Keith Weed worked for Unilever for decades so his opinion is that brands should target the you tuber from the standpoint for example - would the viewers be the type to eat Ben & Jerry Ice cream? Not necessarily a matter of how many viewers/subbys there are? So authenticity and the right fit is the priority. The problem with bots is that it’s a waste of a pitch and a lost opportunity to the brand. I believe that the algorythm/data available now makes it more transparent as to who has purchased bots now.

He is now President of the ASA. I’d hazard a guess that if anyone knows it would be him judging by his experience.
This is great! Hopefully now it'll come out who buys!

Reactions: 11

The thinnest out there is Emily Canham, dramatic her weight lose.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I think homegrown carrots often come out wonky. Which is why I'm 100% sure that picture of long and perfectly straight carrots Lydia posted in the winter 100% DID NOT come from her garden!

Haha! That is a very sloppy look for a video call, even if it wasn't for parliament. If I was appearing at Select Committee via video link, I'd have done my hair and dressed smartly.
She looks like she just rolled out of bed and will roll back in when the call is ended.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Now I’m sure I’m just a jealous Middle Aged troll (who’s reading far too much into this Instagram post) but I absolutely love doughnut time advertising a special chocolate only limited edition doughnut box 😂 if this isn’t two fingers up to lidl I’ll be so upset, I love the subtle shade. Also I’ve eaten doughnuts from here (in London and had them posted) and they’re always incredible!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
The thinnest out there is Emily Canham, dramatic her weight lose.
I saw Emily's Tree House Reel and actually flinched at how much weight she has lost. Her Q & A was just another level of delusion.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.