Lydia Millen #97 Nicky and Claire enjoying playdates; should've apologised Billy no-mates!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched a bit too... apparently tattle needs shut down and we're all just jealous middle aged trolls đŸ€Ł

This gif comes to mind haha. All influenzas @ us, apparently 😂

Edit: happy birthday tattle!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Honestly, I'm sick of the same old same old, 'you must be jealous' line. How arrogant! In order to think everyone is jealous of you, you must believe that you are far more attractive/wealthy/better lifestyle/etc etc than everyone else in order for them to be jealous of you. How conceited??!

Do they not understand that some of us have better houses, more money, more attractive, more bags/shoes/clothes whatever and all those superficial things she holds in such high regards, and are not jealous of her materialistic lifestyle??. Not only that, we have self respect and wouldn't want to sell our lives online, constantly living for the gram and buying followers, constantly trying to keep up with the Joneses or portray the perfect life come rain or shine. There is absolutely nothing she has that I am jealous of. We can all just see through lies and bullshit and don't like lying deceptive, bullying, gaslighting sales/con women like Lydia!

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Laughing my head off...Em gave an explanation of how she values herself for brands... person asking question said "so you just make it up as you go along?"

Em's reply: "yeah! Exactly!" đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
This is comedy gold! MPs must be glad none of these girls are employed in the private or public sector. Imagine the state of the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I can’t imagine how she’ll cope when she has to start letting members of ‘her team’ go
 Tough even for the most resilient, hardened business leaders. She’ll literally be on the floor but with nobody there to scrape her up again. Tragic, but of her own making sadly.
Why do they all think that everyone is jealous of them. bleeping narcs. My life is pretty miserable, but I can say it with my chest: I won't change to theirs. No, thanks. No matter how miserable I may feel, at least I am self-aware of my problems and can work on them.
Narcs can't fathom other people not being jealous, because they are jealous 24/7, insecure folk they are.

I would be happy for Lydia if she could change herself to become a better and have more success because of that. But that won't happen. She had her five minutes of sucess and opportunities, and she fucked it all up. Her life must be horrific atm. For her and everyone around her.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Laughing my head off...Em gave an explanation of how she values herself for brands... person asking question said "so you just make it up as you go along?"

Em's reply: "yeah! Exactly!" đŸ€ŁđŸ€Ł
She also said she puts out really good content. 😂 can anyone point me to that content as everything i see is half arsed, sloppy and just a money grab.

Honestly, I'm sick of the same old same old, 'you must be jealous' line. How arrogant! In order to think everyone is jealous of you, you must believe that you are far more attractive/wealthy/better lifestyle/etc etc than everyone else in order for them to be jealous of you. How conceited??!

Do they not understand that some of us have better houses, more money, more attractive, more bags/shoes/clothes whatever and all those superficial things she holds in such high regards, and are not jealous of her materialistic lifestyle??. Not only that, we have self respect and wouldn't want to sell our lives online, constantly living for the gram and buying followers, constantly trying to keep up with the Joneses or portray the perfect life come rain or shine. There is absolutely nothing she has that I am jealous of. We can all just see through lies and bullshit and don't like lying deceptive, bullying, gaslighting sales/con women like Lydia!
The problem is they think we live in basements, with no money and we are all ugly with no friends and tit jobs. Not sure where this narrative comes from as we are anonymous so we could all be millionaires, i might own mansion in LA, I could be Victoria beckham. Who knows? Point is why anyone thinks Lydia millen lives a better lifestyle than us is crazy. Lydia could easily be on here, she reads it so why not be a member?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Just watched a bit too... apparently tattle needs shut down and we're all just jealous middle aged trolls đŸ€Ł
Who said this? Em? I’m listening to Keith Reed at the moment and the bots/ fake followers is an interesting topic he discusses.

Reactions: 21
I cant deal, how is this woman an ‘influencer’? Nothing is original. She copies everything. Josie posts her carrots and beans... boom an hour later she’s posting the same. I know this is just a small example, but if this ‘influencer’ industry is going to continue growing, I swear Lydia is going to be accused of plagiarism. It’s getting beyond ridiculous now, and I feel sorry for her fellow woman in the industry that she copies!

Reactions: 33
Yeah Em.

What's the timestamp for bots? I just dipped in and out.
11.40 timeframe for bots/fake followers and brands, ie advertising a Yorkshire Hot Pot via a you tube influencer when they have bots from the Phillipines, for example, is of no use to the brand, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I cant deal, how is this woman an ‘influencer’? Nothing is original. She copies everything. Josie posts her carrots and beans... boom an hour later she’s posting the same. I know this is just a small example, but if this ‘influencer’ industry is going to continue growing, I swear Lydia is going to be accused of plagiarism. It’s getting beyond ridiculous now, and I feel sorry for her fellow woman in the industry that she copies!
Just had a look at josies stories and god her carrots are terrible aswell, are they hard to grow or something? Her broad beans look way better than lydias and she’s got loads, this makes me very happy. 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Um this is not what I was expecting to see for this parliament proceeding lol. WFH lewk

40A1F5A3-9B30-4E8C-AC2B-6D536C504A6D.jpeg

What the American was expecting
. Lol.

1626178761916.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Just had a look at josies stories and god her carrots are terrible aswell, are they hard to grow or something? Her broad beans look way better than lydias and she’s got loads, this makes me very happy. 😀
I think homegrown carrots often come out wonky. Which is why I'm 100% sure that picture of long and perfectly straight carrots Lydia posted in the winter 100% DID NOT come from her garden!

Um this is not what I was expecting to see at parliament lol. WFH lewk

View attachment 660688
What the American was expecting
. Lol.
View attachment 660692
Haha! That is a very sloppy look for a video call, even if it wasn't for parliament. If I was appearing at Select Committee via video link, I'd have done my hair and dressed smartly.

Reactions: 32
She also said she puts out really good content. 😂 can anyone point me to that content as everything i see is half arsed, sloppy and just a money grab.

The problem is they think we live in basements, with no money and we are all ugly with no friends and tit jobs. Not sure where this narrative comes from as we are anonymous so we could all be millionaires, i might own mansion in LA, I could be Victoria beckham. Who knows? Point is why anyone thinks Lydia millen lives a better lifestyle than us is crazy. Lydia could easily be on here, she reads it so why not be a member?
The fact that we are trolled by Lidl constantly is hilarious... just love the irony :m

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her name has been removed from the list. Did she get too afraid that we’d tune in and possibly try and ask some uncomfortable questions or was she never supposed to participate in the first place?
Did Carrie, the COO or Dee, PA to Lydia Herself confirm Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon’s attendance without making sure it suits Lady of the Manor?

View attachment 660354

Or did someone, who lives in the UK, contact their MP and guide their attention to the not so kind side of Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon, the best white ally to black people, who also gaslights her audience and verbally abuses a 9 months pregnant hairdresser and then tries to sabotage that same single mother’s business during a worldwide pandemic?
Oh interesting that she's vanished from the list. I really hope someone contacted the MPs about her questionable ethics. MPs can't just send back snarky responses and ignore things.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think homegrown carrots often come out wonky. Which is why I'm 100% sure that picture of long and perfectly straight carrots Lydia posted in the winter 100% DID NOT come from her garden!

Haha! That is a very sloppy look for a video call, even if it wasn't for parliament. If I was appearing at Select Committee via video link, I'd have done my hair and dressed smartly.
Yeah and this em person who I’ve only heard of through Josie Grosie is just sitting on the floor in front of her closet rambling away. Is this a joke? Why her?

0D1AD060-8846-4019-B0E5-F3D19B608A33.jpeg

What is the actual point of this? Now this dewd has compared influencers recommending a restaurant as the same thing as a CondĂ© Nast restaurant critic. Um no. Ok listen. These people are PAID money or with free food and products/service to promote the restaurant but pretend that they aren’t being paid. They mislead the consumer with their undisclosed paid recommendation. The restaurant critic is employed by the publisher for an unbiased and impartial and (unpaid) review and will come to the table with a career in food for example.

seems to me so far
 this is an online abuse conversation so they should really focus on REAL horrible online harassment and threats. And also let’s focus on the absolute fraudulent and unethical behavior of these influencers.

62F09EFE-47EC-4D3C-83B6-00301B303487.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I went to visit my 72 year old aunt yesterday who actually has a “wonddderfull” kitchen garden and a “greenhouse of dreamzzzzzzz” full of (would you believe it) cucumbers and tomatoes - not a table & chairs andđŸ”„ (lol still cracks me up, no pun intended). She works bloody hard on it and does it out of passion (and gives her produce away to the village) and not for content for fake bots. Lydia - I hope you take my aunts hard work as goals - you fakery.
DEF872B6-DDB9-48CF-A38D-6F61568FC6D5.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 98

Nope not jealous either. My gripe about Lidl has always been about bullying Nicki, being fake, underhand, always using the victim card to garner sympathy, no moral code or ethics, blaming everyone and everything when things don't go her own way etc., gawd the list is endless. In short it's her behaviour that I simply cannot stand... Oh yeah, and her appalling manners when it comes to eating food!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.