Lydia Millen #97 Nicky and Claire enjoying playdates; should've apologised Billy no-mates!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s become such an ugly woman to me and it’s insane because I was actually a super fan lol I used to think she was stunning but her aura has become so disgusting, guess that’s what happens when riff raff comes into a bit of money. I’ve met so many narcissistic people that are exactly like her in life it’s scary when you meet one (or have been abused by one) they become so easy to spot.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I simply can't understand this.
It's so basic: you wake up, let the dog out for potty, feed the dog, refresh the water. In the evening, before you eat dinner, you feed the dog, refresh the water. Porter is still young, maybe still on a puppy schedule? - puppies get three meals a day to start. So you feed the puppy an additional meal around lunchtime. When you eat, the dog eats. Or you leave food throughout the day for the dog to nosh on as he sees fit (I can't do this - my dog is a bottomless pit and will eat everything in sight! So it's scheduled mealtimes for him.).
Dumb Lydia apparently doesn't understand that dogs can't speak and say, "I'm hungry". She should have never gotten a dog. :mad:

No, you mean a bespoke dog snack!
Lydia starves herself - she doesn't eat during the day, so it doesn't occur to her, like it would with any other normal person / pet owner, to feed their pets / husband / children. They probably do not start off the day with a good breakfast and then no lunch. Only supper.
No wonder Ali and Cawwie have lost weight. Eating around someone who severely restricts their calorie intake makes the next person feel like a heffalump / greedy guts. 😞

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
My impressions on this vlog:
0:00-0:24 - The thought occurred to me that may be the reason why Porter is wary of her is because he has heard her screaming in fits of narcissistic rage. It may not have been directed to him but frightened him just the same. Just a thought.
0:25-1:13 - She makes a big deal about not vlogging for two weeks. It’s only her job. I think she’s telling her viewers that they are so unimportant to her that she can forget about them for two weeks. The dumb giggle.
0:15-2:15 - “Latching” 🤔 the patio on the end of “Phase 1”. Yet again, they ordered the wrong size of something. Do they never measure anything?! And what the hell is up with her upper lip? Daffy duck anyone?
2:30-2:45 - Olive tree pots. “Our pahhhts are delayed in Tuscany.” Oh yes, we are so bougie! “Jeeves, bring around the Rolls-Royce immediately!”
2:45-3:20 - Really gross discussion about her dry skin. “It’s not her tan!”
3:30-4:00 - Bragging about her workouts.
4:40-4:50 “Look how sweaty I am!”
5:15-8:10 - Skip! (Ad)
8:15-8:20 - laughs derisively as Ali gets spinach.
8:30-10:40 - Amazing! They made dinner with vegetables! Discusses her “morning ritual”, Huel on the patio. (For some reason, the name "Huel" makes me think "hurl" 🤮 No offense meant to the Huel company.) Funny I don’t remember seeing this "ritual" ever before. Did it only become a ritual because someone’s paying you to hawk their wares? She makes sure she’s holding that smoothie the whole time (3 minutes worth, including at least 7 edits). Doesn’t her hand get cold? Stir, stir, stir. Discussion about protein. Stir, stir, stir. Toning and muscles. Stir, stir, stir. Yawn.
10:40-12:30 - Hair time. Her ends look so unhealthy. But she’s “fallen in love with it”. No, you haven’t “cut all the dead ends off“. “My mornings are just the most positive experience!“
Skip!
15:30 - Begging for GHD? “Absolutely changed the game!”
Skip!
18:35 - Beautifully “tooozled” hair.
19:00 - Wearing a large marshmallow as a top. Touching the “tooozled” hair over, and over, and OVER again. Stop!
20:00-25:44 - Long discussion of Porter’s sick bucket. 🤮 Lumi’s “pan-cree-itis”. Can't figure out when to feed a dog.
25:45-27:00 - Long, boring talk about how she looks like she has been “sat on the sofa, snoozing”. Teeth look especially wonky.
“The sun has come out for our terrace reveal!” 🙄
27:05-32:50 - Dear God, that fire pit looks even worse on video than it does in pictures. Blah, blah blah, Oxenwood three-seaters, cushions (Linen stripes! Florals! Perennials!). Tuscany pots, Tuscany pots, Tuscany pots! Herbs all over the table, ugly burnt orange table linen. More linen on the sun loungers.
33:30 - “Festoon lighting” x 5
34:40 - “Filling this patio has cost a fortune.” And poor Ali still has no shed.
34:50 - “Let me know your thoughts” (which she’ll immediately delete if she doesn’t like your opinion).
35:30 - The view! Hey, is the penis tree still there?! “It fits paaahhfectly.” Rambling about the name of the house/kitchen garden (is that what the name of their house is?!): “We really wanted to bring the the identity of where we live to the home.” 🤔
37:00 - The damned Tuscan pots again. Now she wants a swimming pool. That dumb giggle. “I’m joking. I’m not joking.” “all the glasses of rosé I’m going to be drinking!“
37:45 - More dog sick discussion. We don’t want to hear about dog sick.
38:30 - bully stick? or turd? You be the judge.
40:00 - Game changing brooms. Branded. I’m so bored.
42:00 - A better look at that hideous fire pit. It couldn’t be worse! It’s literally something some good ole boys would be sat in front of in the back woods (no offense to good ole boys!). Festoon lighting. Festoon lighting. Festoon lighting. Now she wants them in the trees.
43:50 - Gasping about morning coffee. Ends it with Porter cleaning his backside.

I have a headache. 🤕

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
She is as thick as a brick...

She says she isn't straightening her hair because it was damaging it......so she's straightening it with HEATED curling tongs🤪
Says a protein shake gives her energy....yes because she doesn't eat during the day only the evening meal.
Makes a bespoke lipstick but then says the ByTerry one is the only one on her lips.:ROFLMAO:

Also I think the gardener has been tending to her veg beds.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I think her “career” hawking wares will indeed last a bit longer than has been quoted by some here, but her time left is, at best, another 2 years (there are still enough brands who only care about vanity metrics like follower count who will work with her).

After that, though, more robust tools within Influencer Marketing that aid brands in making more informed decisions will be readily accessible.

When this happens, I am SO curious what she’ll do. I’m not sure I see her creating her own brand with any amount of success (Exhibit A: Globy) nor do I see her with marketable skills that allow her a career at the level she may feel she’d “deserve”.

Her peers all seem to have real skills outside of influencing that they can fall back on, but Lydia…not hopeful on her behalf.

PS-Lydia, when you read this, the ONE thing I can think of that may extend your career is if you free divorce Ali, marry rich, and join a reality show in the UK or US.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think she's had a reaction to the hair dye. Think she said she broke out on ears and neck... happened to me before and that's exactly where I had a reaction.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
My impressions on this vlog:
0:00-0:24 - The thought occurred to me that may be the reason why Porter is wary of her is because he has heard her screaming in fits of narcissistic rage. It may not have been directed to him but frightened him just the same. Just a thought.
0:25-1:13 - She makes a big deal about not vlogging for two weeks. It’s only her job. I think she’s telling her viewers that they are so unimportant to her that she can forget about them for two weeks. The dumb giggle.
0:15-2:15 - “Latching” 🤔 the patio on the end of “Phase 1”. Yet again, they ordered the wrong size of something. Do they never measure anything?! And what the hell is up with her upper lip? Daffy duck anyone?
2:30-2:45 - Olive tree pots. “Our pahhhts are delayed in Tuscany.” Oh yes, we are so bougie! “Jeeves, bring around the Rolls-Royce immediately!”
2:45-3:20 - Really gross discussion about her dry skin. “It’s not her tan!”
3:30-4:00 - Bragging about her workouts.
4:40-4:50 “Look how sweaty I am!”
5:15-8:10 - Skip! (Ad)
8:15-8:20 - laughs derisively as Ali gets spinach.
8:30-10:40 - Amazing! They made dinner with vegetables! Discusses her “morning ritual”, Huel on the patio. (For some reason, the name "Huel" makes me think "hurl" 🤮 No offense meant to the Huel company.) Funny I don’t remember seeing this "ritual" ever before. Did it only become a ritual because someone’s paying you to hawk their wares? She makes sure she’s holding that smoothie the whole time (3 minutes worth, including at least 7 edits). Doesn’t her hand get cold? Stir, stir, stir. Discussion about protein. Stir, stir, stir. Toning and muscles. Stir, stir, stir. Yawn.
10:40-12:30 - Hair time. Her ends look so unhealthy. But she’s “fallen in love with it”. No, you haven’t “cut all the dead ends off“. “My mornings are just the most positive experience!“
Skip!
15:30 - Begging for GHD? “Absolutely changed the game!”
Skip!
18:35 - Beautifully “tooozled” hair.
19:00 - Wearing a large marshmallow as a top. Touching the “tooozled” hair over, and over, and OVER again. Stop!
20:00-25:44 - Long discussion of Porter’s sick bucket. 🤮 Lumi’s “pan-cree-itis”. Can't figure out when to feed a dog.
25:45-27:00 - Long, boring talk about how she looks like she has been “sat on the sofa, snoozing”. Teeth look especially wonky.
“The sun has come out for our terrace reveal!” 🙄
27:05-32:50 - Dear God, that fire pit looks even worse on video than it does in pictures. Blah, blah blah, Oxenwood three-seaters, cushions (Linen stripes! Florals! Perennials!). Tuscany pots, Tuscany pots, Tuscany pots! Herbs all over the table, ugly burnt orange table linen. More linen on the sun loungers.
33:30 - “Festoon lighting” x 5
34:40 - “Filling this patio has cost a fortune.” And poor Ali still has no shed.
34:50 - “Let me know your thoughts” (which she’ll immediately delete if she doesn’t like your opinion).
35:30 - The view! Hey, is the penis tree still there?! “It fits paaahhfectly.” Rambling about the name of the house/kitchen garden (is that what the name of their house is?!): “We really wanted to bring the the identity of where we live to the home.” 🤔
37:00 - The damned Tuscan pots again. Now she wants a swimming pool. That dumb giggle. “I’m joking. I’m not joking.” “all the glasses of rosé I’m going to be drinking!“
37:45 - More dog sick discussion. We don’t want to hear about dog sick.
38:30 - bully stick? or turd? You be the judge.
40:00 - Game changing brooms. Branded. I’m so bored.
42:00 - A better look at that hideous fire pit. It couldn’t be worse! It’s literally something some good ole boys would be sat in front of in the back woods (no offense to good ole boys!). Festoon lighting. Festoon lighting. Festoon lighting. Now she wants them in the trees.
43:50 - Gasping about morning coffee. Ends it with Porter cleaning his backside.

I have a headache. 🤕
Thank you for this! Also a medal for surviveing it! 🥇 🥳
I skipped like a month because she bored me to death. Now I came back, but nothing has changed. She goes in circles with her morning rutine (ginger drink anyone?), fake workout and dry as hay hair.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh god. I don’t know what to say about her “garden reveal”. The fire pit looks like something she found at the scrap yard. The side table doesn’t match and likes like it cost £5 from B&M or something. What is the obsession with the olive trees all about??? The furniture doesn’t match…? Lastly, what a faff it all is?! She’s got to move all those cushions, candles and the rest of the tit in and out depending on the weather? Really do not get it 🤷‍♀️
I have a theory regarding the olive trees. Bunny Guinness. Do you remember a few months ago she started the Bunny name dropping exercise a while ago? She designs a lot with olive trees. (Also, Lydl loves the gardens at 'Thyme' which were designed by Bunny, and feature quite a few olive trees).

(Actually, if you're into landscape design, check this out - there is a sunken garden which was designed around olive trees - but of course, Bunny does it better than Lydl ever could!)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
For anyone wanting to use ViewPure, this is how you get the link without clicking on the video. Right click on the vlog title.

1626422665006.png

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Some comments.
I shut the vlog off half way through as she was annoying me, but the whole protein shake thing really struck me as very dangerous . The way she uses the words "reward" and "make myself have breakfast" in particular. She never has breakfast in hotels when Ali does either. There could be younger viewers or those with a current ED/ED history who could copy that habit to ene up as slim as Lydia.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
OK so she has reallly white seat cushions next to an actual fire - fire pit. UM... embers will fly and burn and leave soot on them right?
Fingers crossed. Her precious linen cushions getting all sooty.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Some comments.
pet peeve haha... it's pan-kree-ah-TIE-tis 😅 meaning an inflammation of the pan-kree-ASS. (american style pronounciation of derriere synonim)
Some of these comments are really weird though?!? But massive credit to the person who calls her out on the food as a reward issue, that's a red flag.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Looks like GHD may have actually dropped her. She hasn’t posted anything whatsoever about all of the major gifts given to others for months… nor a hair tutorial. :m🍌 She’s got a new tutorial today and I’m betting she still uses a lot of heat just different device.

And boy is she on a narc high in these stories. Reaaaaaally loving how she looks and smugly smiling 🤢

View attachment 664124
Her face looks weird. Not sure what it is exactly, but she's looking old.
Screenshot_20210716-090439_Instagram.jpg

Reminds me of Judy:
Screenshot_20210716-095046_Firefox.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Her face looks weird. Not sure what it is exactly, but she's looking old.
View attachment 665285
Why is the bridge of her nose so massive now? She's always had a big nose but it looks worse now......and you're so right, she looks in her 40s.

I can tell skin wise, her and Ali aren't going to age well. He has sun damage and wrinkles like someone over a decade older and she's pumping her face full of fillers but she looks mature and just old now.

Don't even get me started on her Jack Nicholson joker smile.....and she's trying to influence others on beauty? Me thinks not!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is the bridge of her nose so massive now? She's always had a big nose but it looks worse now......and you're so right, she looks in her 40s.

I can tell skin wise, her and Ali aren't going to age well. He has sun damage and wrinkles like someone over a decade older and she's pumping her face full of fillers but she looks mature and just old now.

Don't even get me started on her Jack Nicholson joker smile.....and she's trying to influence others on beauty? Me thinks not!
I don't think her new highlights are doing her any favours... looks like grey hairs or trying to blend in greys.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I think you noticed a difference in her looks because on her vlogs she uses a beauty filter and looks pretty but then when you see her in Ali's vlog and certain pics you can see how she has ruined her looks.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.