Lydia Millen #97 Nicky and Claire enjoying playdates; should've apologised Billy no-mates!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t watch it all (the Select committee into influencers) It’s two hours long. Really interesting though to hear questions posed to Em Shedlon and others. I’ll carry on watching tomorrow. I truly think Lydia pulled pitas she couldn’t take the flak they’d give her through questioning!! When I’ve finished watching I’m going to write to the MPs/Panel about the things that I see with influencer culture and the risks. Ethics. Non regulation. Shilling. Selling a life unachievable.
I welcome the outcomes of this enquiry.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She’s having the furniture placed on her patio 😂
Ahhh, I see. That age old mix up between something ‘being installed’ and something ‘being installed onto something but not really installed onto, as that would make no sense and the something is sort of the recipient of the installed but again the installed isn’t something as that doesn’t make sense from a grammatical perspective’! Gotcha! 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Ahhh, I see. That age old mix up between something ‘being installed’ and something ‘being installed onto something but not really installed onto, as that would make no sense and the something is sort of the recipient of the installed but again the installed isn’t something as that doesn’t make sense from a grammatical perspective’! Gotcha! 🤔
Also, install is a terminology interior designers use. Right @Julia123 ?? So I guess Lauren Costly’s team are there doing it all. I guess the reason Lydiot hasn’t quoted them is that they won’t give her any further discounts.

Reactions: 15
Also, install is a terminology interior designers use. Right @Julia123 ?? So I guess Lauren Costly’s team are there doing it all. I guess the reason Lydiot hasn’t quoted them is that they won’t give her any further discounts.
It got sympathetically installed in-situ. Pretentious morons.

1626206801958.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Can I just add my two cents? I really don't have the time or energy to explain to someone whose entire career and pension rests on being liked that I'm all right thanks.
I've done well for myself.
I can eat three meals a day.
I just don't like arrogance and people who command respect instead of earning it, and I will call you on that, every single time I can.

#endrant #offtoinstallaplanter #ohyoumeanpottingaplantohrightsorrygotinlfuencedtoponce.

It got sympathetically installed in-situ. Pretentious morons.

View attachment 661507
I say in situ a lot, Latin phrase we use as medical terminology to describe surgical stuff being in the place we want it to be... Outside of the hospital? Not in my vocabulary. Because you know, some things can just be in their place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
How does one ‘install a terrace’? With a crane? Diggers? What? According to Ali, it looks great but then shows a table and two plants 🤷🏼‍♀️
Ali keeps stealing her content don’t forget….lord help the man if he showed anything else other than the plants! She’d have a bespoke breakdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’ll give it to Lydia. She’s thinner than me, and far prettier than me. However, she has to carry huge burden to be able to take that as a marker of success.
She allows herself one meal a day, starving and angry for the majority of her waking moments. Yes she’s undeniably pretty, and once was beautiful. However all beauty fades, and hers is diminishing quickly with the chin and nose filler. I imagine aging will take a far greater toll mentally on those once desirable. If I’m ugly when I’m 50? No bother, I’ve been ugly all through my twenties. I’m still married to a loyal partner, in the career I’ve wanted to pursue since being a pre-teen. I own my house, have all the holidays I want (not gifted) and end the day feeling like a useful member of society.
Yes she’s skinny, pretty and has a bigger house. Would I want to be her? Actually, not one bit! And that’s before you scratch the surface of her envy, anger, daddy issues.
Quote from Northern Pikes, She ain’t pretty, she just looks that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Being the narcissist that she is, she would not have given this chance up to show her importance and show up her peers. No way!

I bet you anything they dumped her ass and kicked her off the panel as people brought her abusive behavior to their attention.

Lydiot would not give up this opportunity especially when her career is crashing and burning. They dumped her arrogant , dumb arse. As they should. Good.

She was not worthy to be on such a panel.
Though that might be the most likely explanation for her absence, I do wonder if she wasn't the one who stepped down.

This is a serious setting where important and maybe complex topics can be brought up. In this particular scenario, where she can't control the narrative and the potential to come off as the dimwit she is very strong, I can see her being cautious. She might have planned to participate, see how it goes, brag about it if it goes well or not mention it at all if it goes wrong. Notice she never mentioned this panel.

I think she might have flaked because we found out about it and it was available for the public to watch. She could not stand the idea of potentially making a fool of herself in front of an audience. Otherwise, if it was a private event, she would have done it, for sure, then bragged about how she discussed "such important topics with important people", being super vague about it, all the while thinking everyone would be in awe of her for being in such a privileged position.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
I say in situ a lot, Latin phrase we use as medical terminology to describe surgical stuff being in the place we want it to be... Outside of the hospital? Not in my vocabulary. Because you know, some things can just be in their place.
I did a software implementation at a company named Insitu. They make the UAVs that were used to help rescue the US crew from the Somalian pirates years ago and Tom Hanks stared in the movie about the ordeal. Outside of UAVs, never used the term.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Whatevs Grandpa.

That forehead !!! Someone's gonna need a hair transplant soon ... #recedinghairline
#meow

20210713_223530.jpg
20210713_223518.jpg
20210713_223542.jpg
20210713_223635.jpg
20210713_223646.jpg

20210713_223658.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Can I just add my two cents? I really don't have the time or energy to explain to someone whose entire career and pension rests on being liked that I'm all right thanks.
I've done well for myself.
I can eat three meals a day.
I just don't like arrogance and people who command respect instead of earning it, and I will call you on that, every single time I can.

#endrant #offtoinstallaplanter #ohyoumeanpottingaplantohrightsorrygotinlfuencedtoponce.

I have a lab background due to Uni (biological environmental sciences). Their usage of in-situ makes me mad. Could you say, in case of Lydia, in-silico?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Accusing someone of being jealous of you just highlights the accuser's insecurities. If you make those kinds of claims you are usually the jealous one and are just projecting your feelings onto others. It is a defence mechanism to keep their ego intact and when they feel threatened by someone else, they will delude themselves into thinking that everyone else is toxic and jealous. When in fact they are the jealous and toxic person in the situation.
They have a need to feel special and that they are above everybody else and when it is pointed out to them that they are not, the immediate response is to claim jealousy as they are unable to take responsibility for their behaviour. People like Lydia and Em Sheldon need to believe that everybody is jealous of them to feel validated and successful.
In Lydia’s case, she is arrogant and completely unable to take any form of criticism so her immediate defence is to claim everyone is a troll and jealous. It’s how she copes with her failures.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Accusing someone of being jealous of you just highlights the accuser's insecurities. If you make those kinds of claims you are usually the jealous one and are just projecting your feelings onto others. It is a defence mechanism to keep their ego intact and when they feel threatened by someone else, they will delude themselves into thinking that everyone else is toxic and jealous. When in fact they are the jealous and toxic person in the situation.
They have a need to feel special and that they are above everybody else and when it is pointed out to them they are not, the immediate response is to claim jealousy as they are unable to take responsibility for their behaviour. People like Lydia and Em Sheldon need to believe that everybody is jealous of them to feel validated and successful.
In Lydia’s case, she is arrogant and completely unable to take any form of criticism so her immediate defence is to claim everyone is a troll and jealous. It’s how she copes with her failures.
It's also a good way to deflect the attention away. When someone calls me out, and I immediately answer, "But you..." they are the next to talk. It's like a ping-pong.

Reactions: 13
For anyone who can't see her stories, this is what she said about the racist abuse being directed at the three England players (coincidentally all black players) who missed penalties at the UEFA European Cup finals
View attachment 660271
View attachment 660272
Does she think that racism and police violence don't exist in the UK?

For her it only exists if it's on Instagram, eh? Talk about white privilege... she's blind. Happily, wilfully, ignorant.

How convenient for her that it's just before her oral statement for the DCMS committee.
Ugh every time she brings up George Floyd I just get so angry with her. What does she know? I LIVE in Minneapolis. One of my friends witnessed his murder. I live blocks from the most recent murder of an unarmed black man by cops in my city - Winston Smith. She needs to know when to keep her mouth shut.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
So there’s nothing wrong with this outfit...

8F9B729C-A3BC-4333-8A89-705C949AD1E2.jpeg

for some reason I immediately thought of this.

63741B69-FCC1-4E89-855F-A5C385B4707A.jpeg

Life is like a box of donuts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Whatevs Grandpa.

That forehead !!! Someone's gonna need a hair transplant soon ... #recedinghairline
#meow

View attachment 661559View attachment 661560
Ugh why does he dress like this? How old is he, 33 max? He seems so old and dated all at once. Like Scott from the Kardashians mixed up with Miami Vice, but it doesn't suit his personality at all, unlike Scott. You can tell he'd much rather just put on jeans and a t-shirt. My husband and I are older than both of them by *cough* a few years, but we both look younger than they do. It's all in the attitude. Their attitude is 60 year old Miami Retiree.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It's actually a real shame Lydia didn't do the government thing today with the tit Em made of herself. Comment sections on the BBC and times are almost all negative and telling her what an entiled brat that provides nothing good for society influencers are 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.