Lydia Millen #96 CCTV in this salon too, don't bully here either you silly moo moo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“So sorry some of YOU were upset…”

I mean. That’s like what not to say in a sincere apology 101. Gaslighting, assigning blame to others, avoiding responsibility. The life coach needs to be fired if this is she tit she’s preaching!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Exactly this! Oh, the fun we could have with the titles. How to go to Soho Hotel to order room service. What a pair. Imagine - the end of lockdown, businesses opening up and she shows us no nightlife-cafés-restaurants nothing outside of the hotel room.

The one thing it wasn’t was handbag shopping. That was clickbait at it’s finest knowing full well it would get much more engagement than an Elemis advert, ie washing her face. 😴😴😴 Handbag lovers would click on that as online shopping for the last year has made shopping in-store much more interesting as we can see the bags actually being tried on irl. She did that on purpose because very few are interested in watching her beauty routine when it’s all sponsored and paid for.
Lydia thinks it is below her to be filming and talking in a store. She's too bougie for that ! However, she could just film in store and do a voice over at home. But that would be too much work for her.
I LOVE SHOPPING VLOGS, not hauls (altho I love those as well) but also just to look at what's in store. Romina Rose May / Cassie Thorpe / Bonjour Aika / Mel in Melbourne and Sophie Shohet are a few who do a good job of these type of vlogs.

As usual, Lydia's pride gets in the way.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Just caught the latest clickbait. The bit where she’s at Elan- bloody hell the face on her and the “thank you” snooty attitude to the server when he gives her her coffee. That she moans about then says actually it’s nice.

My mum always taught me to look out for how people treat service staff as it tells a lot about a persons character…

• Heart
Reactions: 59
New thumbnail and title 🙄. Glad she took the comments to heart and changed it but geez… how clunky. They may have been in London but should have been titled Husband and wife order room service AGAIN on a beautiful evening in London.

View attachment 654829
In this photo of the two of them I think they look so 'ugly'...their lazy, uneducated, selfish, self absorbed ways just shine through! 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 25
What a selfish witch regarding the doughnuts, Lydia if you were that bothered on the flavours maybe you should have REQUESTED the flavours you wanted you FOOL!!! For all we know she could have asked them to keep it a surprise and chuck whatever they wanted in, we have no idea when they were put in the box, stop being a stuck up little princess!!! You are so ungrateful you really do not know how good you have it, I hope it's all taken away and then MAYBE you will appreciate what you have. I also went to their website and for her to say you can't pick your flavours is a lie!!! you can pick a variety!!! Giiirl you make me mad!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Just caught the latest clickbait. The bit where she’s at Elan- bloody hell the face on her and the “thank you” snooty attitude to the server when he gives her her coffee. That she moans about then says actually it’s nice.

My mum always taught me to look out for how people treat service staff as it tells a lot about a persons character…
Lydiot forgets where she came from. The only reason she is where she is is because her and Ali won the genetic lottery.

Reactions: 28
I’m actually shocked Ali gave her the portion of chips that had spilt! I would not deny a hangry Lydia her chips... sometimes his bravery knows no bounds. I was expecting a tantrum and a phonecall to Cawwie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ugh! Just watched the clickbait titled flog and goodness me she’s on A star grade arrogant witch form! It was totally unnecessary to witch about these doughnuts - I mean that’s someone’s business you’re talking into the ground WITHOUT EVEN TRYING ONE! And this coming from someone who cannot tolerate any criticism of herself at all!! Also snarky with Ali (admittedly he was being dumb, but that’s hardly unusual!) and ready to witch about that coffee stop too. Nothing is ever good enough for Ms Knickers On Back To Front!! Bigging herself up as usual - Tattlers, take note that all her reels ideas are hers, not Ali’s. And finally …… all those PR products from Estee Lauder. That’s another brand I won’t be buying from in the future :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Her hair looks so grey!
It does! I thought it could be the filter, but even on videos her hair looks grey. I love the bouncy voluminous styling she's been doing but I don't think they did a good colouring job - it looks too light, especially around her face. The contrast between bleached and natural colour is too stark and actually gives the illusion of having more grey hair rather than conceal the ones she actually has.

Reactions: 25
It does! I thought it could be the filter, but even on videos her hair looks grey. I love the bouncy voluminous styling she's been doing but I don't think they did a good colouring job - it looks too light, especially around her face. The contrast between bleached and natural colour is too stark and actually gives the illusion of having more grey hair rather than conceal the ones she actually has.
Agree. They must have bleached it even though she said she'd had no permanent colour?

Reactions: 15
Lydiot forgets where she came from. The only reason she is where she is is because her and Ali won the genetic lottery.
I work with a lot of handsome people, all medical professionals who if they wanted to, would have been hella sexy influencers. They are where they are because they like flaunting and making smokescreens. Not because they're pretty.

Agree. They must have bleached it even though she said she'd had no permanent colour?
technically bleach is removing colour, so yeah she's not wrong, just very very precise in her definitions (probably not on purpose)

Reactions: 24
I am absolutely no expert on hair, I mean, I cut my own at home, but I think the only way to lighten hair is with bleach?
Please do correct me if I'm wrong (I genuinely mean that).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a selfish witch regarding the doughnuts, Lydia if you were that bothered on the flavours maybe you should have REQUESTED the flavours you wanted you FOOL!!! For all we know she could have asked them to keep it a surprise and chuck whatever they wanted in, we have no idea when they were put in the box, stop being a stuck up little princess!!! You are so ungrateful you really do not know how good you have it, I hope it's all taken away and then MAYBE you will appreciate what you have. I also went to their website and for her to say you can't pick your flavours is a lie!!! you can pick a variety!!! Giiirl you make me mad!

Sorry to quote myself but they are not gluten free donuts either. ( turns out they are all gluten free, the site is a bit misleading with Gluten written under each donut, sorry)

Reactions: 11
Lydia thinks it is below her to be filming and talking in a store. She's too bougie for that ! However, she could just film in store and do a voice over at home. But that would be too much work for her.
I LOVE SHOPPING VLOGS, not hauls (altho I love those as well) but also just to look at what's in store. Romina Rose May / Cassie Thorpe / Bonjour Aika / Mel in Melbourne and Sophie Shohet are a few who do a good job of these type of vlogs.

As usual, Lydia's pride gets in the way.
Talking about Mel in Melbourne, have you seen her 24000 aus dollar rainbow birkin??

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
He's not hugging you back so I take it you're not one of his favourites?
Don’t you just hate that friend that hangs round your partners neck while he sits frozen to the spot? I’ve came across many in my time and the funny thing is you NEVER see them do it to their own partners!

Office inspo ?
Or ... is she actually admiring the wonky placement of the chair ??? :unsure: 🤭

View attachment 654913
Oh my here we go again. Hunker down folks, she ie probably picking paint colours as we speak.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.