Lydia Millen #96 CCTV in this salon too, don't bully here either you silly moo moo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doughnut Times post from yesterday.
20210709_184921.jpg
20210709_184933.jpg

And their post today includes ... a CHOCOLATE DOUGHNUT. 😂 😂 😂
I wonder if it's just a coincidence.

20210709_185329.jpg
20210709_185341.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I kinda wish that we could all push for companies to listen to their audiences and “love bomb” random people rather than so called influencers. I’m sick of seeing influencer after influencer with the same bag, the same PR haul,etc etc.

I’d love Jimmy Choo to send a pair someone who just isn’t an influencer. Someone that deserves a bit of a treat, someone that follows them and has an interest in the brand. Imagine the stories that could come from this- a teenager wearing a pair to prom and feeling special, a hardworking nurse wearing them on a night out, a jobseeker feeling confident going into an interview, a single mum who never treats herself getting a pair of Jimmy Choos,…etc.

I remember buying my first pair and absolutely cherishing them as I knew I’d never be able to afford another pair. They were special. This is lost with influencers now. They rip open endless box after box and it’s become normal and dare I say it tedious to them. Companies need to bring excitement back to their products. Influencers don’t get excited, it’s just on to the next thing and competing with one to get the best freebies or sponsorship campaign.

I’d respect them more as a luxury company promoting their goods in this way, rather than giving them to some greedy influencer. It’s so sad now that social media has created greedy, jumped up hypocritical little madams who can seemingly call out any business that’s not to their particular liking.

urgh rant over but influencer culture is infuriating.

Everyone- get liking Claire’s Jimmy choo content- purely as it will get Lidl’s nose out of joint! 😂
You speak very fair. The bottom line is that influencers keep the brand name current and foster a climate of fomo and all in all that drives sales, it’s as simple as that

Reactions: 17
The comments on her YouTube video are highly entertaining today.

View attachment 655118
I can’t pop open her full reply as it doesn’t work on my phone. But she’s getting slated for slating the doughnut company and she’s bitten back saying she’s just sharing her opinion. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yes she’s quick to bite back. It’s just a damn pity she didn’t bite the donuts, she slated them without tasting them. # be kind doesn’t apply to her. I find it very suspicious that she slates everything that she buys with her own money. It’s kind of like ‘shoppers regret’ the minute she buys something.

Reactions: 34
Yes she’s quick to bite back. It’s just a damn pity she didn’t bite the donuts, she slated them without tasting them. # be kind doesn’t apply to her. I find it very suspicious that she slates everything that she buys with her own money. It’s kind of like ‘shoppers regret’ the minute she buys something.
She is just trying to get her money back, then everything that is paid for is free in the end!!

• Sick
Reactions: 23
Dumbass.

20210709_200454.jpg

20210709_200058.jpg

And Madam ended up wearing her Rockstuds. The fat trotters probably couldn't handle the Louboutin heels. #allforthegram

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Dumbass.

View attachment 655352
View attachment 655353

And Madam ended up wearing her Rockstuds. The fat trotters probably couldn't handle the Louboutin heels. #allforthegram
Oh, that is brilliant! In fairness, when you are so busy studying your pout, you might forget to put on matching shoes! 😂😂😂😂 Oh, thank you, @Namima, I will chortle for the whole evening. ❤

This could be next Wednesday’s vlog - how to google matching your shoes... the sequel to how to polish your shoes 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.