Lydia Millen #96 CCTV in this salon too, don't bully here either you silly moo moo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about Mel in Melbourne, have you seen her 24000 aus dollar rainbow birkin??
Yes ! Not my taste at all but if she loves it ...

Donā€™t you just hate that friend that hangs round your partners neck while he sits frozen to the spot? Iā€™ve came across many in my time and the funny thing is you NEVER see them do it to their own partners!
His body language says everything. Lydia appears to be unable to realise boundaries when someone is so obviously uncomfortable.

Reactions: 26
HAHA go Claire! You can tell who has the better contract with Jimmy Choo can't you? They just send Lydia a few pairs of shoes and a bag and get her to take some shots and tag them in a vlog etc. Claire gets a vintage car delivered and is off on a proper shoot with the same pearl bag and shoes - that is hilarious! And of course she will do it properly, she's got the dog in the car, a scarf and it's all set up for a nice photo to put on insta. She's actually bothering to do the job properly to create a good impression and long term relationship, because for her small following she has long term relationships with brands that book her over and over and she also does styling, so she knows what she's doing, unlike Millen Moron who just wants the payday!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Agree! And gosh Iā€™m sure they donā€™t feel that any of their donut creations are the worst ones that were purposely sent to her to upset her. Sheā€™s so insulting! Sure they may have some that are more popular and she may have been craving chocolate, but someone hand made these and she ordered donuts literally as they were closing.

Any good donut shop will likely be sold out before closing time as these are made fresh daily. So agree that she shouldnā€™t name shame and drag a company before sheā€™s even tried them let alone. Sheā€™s so out of control rude and entitled that sheā€™s done this in stories AND you tube with a million followers. She always finds a way to be the worst asshat around.
ā€œWaited all day to get to her room to orderā€. And who orders in 6 donuts at dinnertime for one person?!

View attachment 654782

You are so right! She sure as šŸ’© did trash them too.
I hope they don't send her anything. In fact, how cool would it be if they sent Nicky some donuts. I'm sure she would be very thankful and kind about it. Lydia's already big head would implode :D

• Haha
  • Heart
Lydiot forgets where she came from. The only reason she is where she is is because her and Ali won the genetic lottery.
They hardly won the genetic lottery. She is where she is due to being in the right place at the right time and having a very high opinion of herself. She's also where she is today in terms of her reputation and spiralling choas, because of her behaviours and how she treats people and her ethics.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
In this photo of the two of them I think they look so 'ugly'...their lazy, uneducated, selfish, self absorbed ways just shine through! šŸ¤®
Faces so completely lacking in expression probably because of all the 'work, devoid of all character and intelligence!

Reactions: 14
The comments on her YouTube video are highly entertaining today.

0C039251-0450-472C-A76D-89899711B099.jpeg

I canā€™t pop open her full reply as it doesnā€™t work on my phone. But sheā€™s getting slated for slating the doughnut company and sheā€™s bitten back saying sheā€™s just sharing her opinion. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I hope they don't send her anything. In fact, how cool would it be if they sent Nicky some donuts. I'm sure she would be very thankful and kind about it. Lydia's already big head would implode :D
I feel like sending Nicky donuts myself lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I kinda wish that we could all push for companies to listen to their audiences and ā€œlove bombā€ random people rather than so called influencers. Iā€™m sick of seeing influencer after influencer with the same bag, the same PR haul,etc etc.

Iā€™d love Jimmy Choo to send a pair someone who just isnā€™t an influencer. Someone that deserves a bit of a treat, someone that follows them and has an interest in the brand. Imagine the stories that could come from this- a teenager wearing a pair to prom and feeling special, a hardworking nurse wearing them on a night out, a jobseeker feeling confident going into an interview, a single mum who never treats herself getting a pair of Jimmy Choos,ā€¦etc.

I remember buying my first pair and absolutely cherishing them as I knew Iā€™d never be able to afford another pair. They were special. This is lost with influencers now. They rip open endless box after box and itā€™s become normal and dare I say it tedious to them. Companies need to bring excitement back to their products. Influencers donā€™t get excited, itā€™s just on to the next thing and competing with one to get the best freebies or sponsorship campaign.

Iā€™d respect them more as a luxury company promoting their goods in this way, rather than giving them to some greedy influencer. Itā€™s so sad now that social media has created greedy, jumped up hypocritical little madams who can seemingly call out any business thatā€™s not to their particular liking.

urgh rant over but influencer culture is infuriating.
HAHA go Claire! You can tell who has the better contract with Jimmy Choo can't you? They just send Lydia a few pairs of shoes and a bag and get her to take some shots and tag them in a vlog etc. Claire gets a vintage car delivered and is off on a proper shoot with the same pearl bag and shoes - that is hilarious! And of course she will do it properly, she's got the dog in the car, a scarf and it's all set up for a nice photo to put on insta. She's actually bothering to do the job properly to create a good impression and long term relationship, because for her small following she has long term relationships with brands that book her over and over and she also does styling, so she knows what she's doing, unlike Millen Moron who just wants the payday!
Everyone- get liking Claireā€™s Jimmy choo content- purely as it will get Lidlā€™s nose out of joint! šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Have a read through this threadā€¦ basically some of us brought Lydiaā€™s bullying behavior to the attention of L&B after some spon content. Either the owner or an employee went off in comments, in DM, and on public webpages and created their own BIG mess.

This was the reply from L&B to meā€¦ the full back and forth is in the thread. The owner reached out to several tattlers to apologize and removed the spon content from their IG.

Really interesting how both Lydia and Josie Grosie use photos with thier bags but passive aggressively donā€™t tag. šŸ˜œ
View attachment 654859View attachment 654860
Thank you šŸ˜Š going to have a look through the thread ā¤

Reactions: 6
Ahhh still stalking poor Leonie.
Lydia's just followed (on IG) the designer of Leonie's gorgeous Cannes dress.
Lydia did the same when Boris & Carrie Johnson were married. Immediately followed the designer, bought a dress and proclaimed she's forever loved their dresses.
20210709_183836.jpg

20210709_183849.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.