Lydia Millen #96 CCTV in this salon too, don't bully here either you silly moo moo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
13918373-9010-4295-9AC4-33DA8CE26635.jpeg

Haha she must have been getting A LOT of complaints to change the title of her video. Even this message grinds my gears. “Given it a little switch up”. She’s a fraudulent narcissist!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 69
Definitely, I know I’ve posted a few of her comments in the past. She always changes her name I guess it’s not ‘scarlet’ anymore. However, it’s nearly always a similar profile picture and the Asian translation (apologies I’m not sure which language specifically)
I wonder if it’s a minion or one of the team 🤷🏻‍♀️
I got u, it's Korean

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 654613
Haha she must have been getting A LOT of complaints to change the title of her video. Even this message grinds my gears. “Given it a little switch up”. She’s a fraudulent narcissist!!
So when she was bragging that she filmed 3 videos in one day, what she actually did was film a haul of what she bought on her PR trip to London, left the camera on as she rambled for a "story time", and continued to vlog her insanely mundane life.

Reactions: 34
View attachment 654613
Ehhh ??? Girl, it's time to start using commas and fullstops.
"Aswell" - ????? A swell ? Asw ell ? Ohhhhhh you mean "AS WELL".

"So sorry that some of you are upset..." Ahhh there's the passive aggressive bitchy Lydia coming out. Clickbait queen.
And no one asked nor cares that you were at some cheap ass mid-week wedding.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Weird that the hotel note was addressed to ‘miss millen’ is she not married? Fair enough she wants to keep her own name, but thought they combined it and she would be ‘mrs Millen Gordon’

then with the doughnuts ‘oh theyv given me all the crap ones’ I can’t stand it when people allllways have something negative to say about stuff, I’ve got a friend who is abit like this, we’ll go out to eat, and there’s always something wrong ‘oh this is tit’ ‘oh my chips are cold’ even when I also have chips and mine are fine 🤣 anyway I digress!

It’s also super bizarre that you would go down to London for a little staycation, and then just eat in your hotel room and watch love island.. like what? Especially after over a year of not being able to do anything. Why would you go away, and then just do exactly what you would do at home?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
I saw this in the comments and she replied with her usual "my opinion isn't yours" bullsh*t but I think without even trying the doughnuts and completely trashing the brand can be so damaging with her level of following.
Think of how many people won't try those doughnuts because she didn't do the due diligence of even trying the product.

It's the perfect example of a "sh*t sandwich". Start and finish with something resembling positivity and sneak the actual criticism in the middle. Love it!

Aaah, yes. She's been around for a few weeks now. I also wonder if it is that 'Scarlet' character that was forever defending Lyds in the comments a month or two back.
ah yes, I had a run in with Scarlet, I asked her if someone had rattled her cage on the way past. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She's just so nasty, the doughnuts thing was so un-neccessary but she chose to put it in her vlog, why? to have a pop at the brand, to get freebies? No idea.

Of course people complained that it wasn't a vlog about buying a bag, it was an Elemis PR trip, no reason not to say that in the first place, how pathetic!

I saw this in the comments and she replied with her usual "my opinion isn't yours" bullsh*t but I think without even trying the doughnuts and completely trashing the brand can be so damaging with her level of following.
Think of how many people won't try those doughnuts because she didn't do the due diligence of even trying the product.
I hope to the gods that the doughnut company she trashed don’t start pandering to her to “make amends”. That’s part of her e-begging bag of tricks. They did nothing wrong and this negative manipulative woman needs to learn one thing or two about gratefulness. Lots of people out there who can’t even afford a can of baked beans.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
It's interesting how 3/5 of her most recent videos have had a 90% negative comment thread. I don't know any other influencer that has this level of backlash from subscribers...and on countless occasions 😬

1) Code8 launch pricing/unsustainable packaging
2) Hermés Haul - tone deaf family business chat/over-consumption in a pandemic
3) Clickbait handbag title

Reactions: 44
She pretty much trashed the hotel as well, though. No view, smells like a sauna, can’t do makeup in the bathroom, room so warm and shows a fur throw on the bed in the middle of July. I certainly wouldn’t be keen to stay there after that vlog.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
I hope to the gods that the doughnut company she trashed don’t start pandering to her to “make amends”. That’s part of her e-begging bag of tricks. They did nothing wrong and this negative manipulative woman needs to learn one thing or two about gratefulness. Lots of people out there who can’t even afford a can of baked beans.
Agree! And gosh I’m sure they don’t feel that any of their donut creations are the worst ones that were purposely sent to her to upset her. She’s so insulting! Sure they may have some that are more popular and she may have been craving chocolate, but someone hand made these and she ordered donuts literally as they were closing.

Any good donut shop will likely be sold out before closing time as these are made fresh daily. So agree that she shouldn’t name shame and drag a company before she’s even tried them let alone. She’s so out of control rude and entitled that she’s done this in stories AND you tube with a million followers. She always finds a way to be the worst asshat around.
“Waited all day to get to her room to order”. And who orders in 6 donuts at dinnertime for one person?!

1466B0C7-72D9-49DE-92F2-A1565C8A2DD5.png

She pretty much trashed the hotel as well, though. No view, smells like a sauna, can’t do makeup in the bathroom, room so warm and shows a fur throw on the bed in the middle of July. I certainly wouldn’t be keen to stay there after that vlog.
You are so right! She sure as 💩 did trash them too.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.