Lydia Millen #96 CCTV in this salon too, don't bully here either you silly moo moo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge thanks to @JMD for the perfect thread title with 55 votes!

Enoughly!
Sooooooo......Lidl finally persuaded a hairdresser to give her an appointment after 9 months of resting the hay bale and guess what! It looks the same. Shame on you Michaeljohn, London. She was clearly bad mouthing Nicky 'with the good hair' Lazou while she was there because it seems you CAN wash your hair immediately after colouring! Er...rightly, Lidl!

Lidl revealed the team that are keeping the LEM edifice standing. Of course we know about the Official Best Friend and Mya Sistant Dee (to Lydia herself!!!). It seems we also have Erika the 'finance whizz' to thank for sticking her finger in the hole of hemorrhaging cash. No new shed for you Ali...you will have to extend!

Lidl was made Godmother because she's such a great example of a human being. Let's hope she never meets the child again!

Lidl tried on Lark and Berry manufactured diamonds, after a trip in a Rolls Royce, but failed to leave the shop still wearing them #Boodles
She didn't bother to get her nails done first....

Supersleuth @Namima revealed that Lauren Costly gave Lidl an identikit interior decor! Not so speshul eh, Lidl? Ali also slipped up by showing that the pheasants are still wonky!

In other news Lidl:

*burnt her hand curling her hair with curling tongs and cricked her neck while flicking her hair for tic tok.
*supported the family business that is Hermes by buying two pairs of tan shoes and a couple of lipsticks
*filed her financial accounts and revealed her income has reduced considerably #blameitoncovid
*took Monday off from posting after a busy weekend of soggy dog walls (sic), runs, the Christening and booking a holiday
*complained that Ali had posted a #PR trip to Blenheim Palace before her
*Hammonds soon regretted trying to gain PR by referencing Lidl's boot room
* went for a fitting for a suit to wear in the Bunga
* showed no sign of Greedhouse / coffin beds produce
* is feeling 'bridal'...watch out Ali!
* still begging Dior!

20210702_084229.png
20210702_084031.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103
Wow... another new thread already 😯 Thanks for setting up 😁

Reactions: 23
Leaving the house this morning, I actually said out loud ‘We’ll take the Rangey!’ Yes I did! I am not proud of myself! Aarrggh.
I notice that dodgy off centre wallpaper is still up!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
showed no sign of Greedhouse / coffin beds produce
She must have finally twigged that no one was interested in the bore fest gardening vlogs (and thus they didn’t earn her any money). So now we’re being “treated“ to loads of #presstrips to London and endless waffle about her hair journey :(

How long before she hates the Olaplex and starts to blame them for all her hair problems?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
She must have finally twigged that no one was interested in the bore fest gardening vlogs (and thus they didn’t earn her any money). So now we’re being “treated“ to loads of #presstrips to London and endless waffle about her hair journey :(

How long before she hates the Olaplex and starts to blame them for all her hair problems?
Or...as we already know...there's hee haw happening in those beds - especially compared to her pal Josie's abundance!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What's going on with Ali's face?
Screenshot_20210702-103454_Instagram.jpg

It looks like he has some fake tan or something in a really weird place..? Looks really blotchy ☹

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Ok so I am braving the second half .....

Can someone tell me how you "curate" an EAR??? But she couldn't get her crappy rings off quick enough could she .. Beggar Mcgrabbyson. She is actually so pathetic where percieved wealth is involved it is actually vomitworthy.

Having all those piercings is not high class at all Lyds ... #justsaying ..I mean you don't see the Ducchess of Cambridge will a load of shite cultivated diamonds hanging off every piece of cartiledge in her ears now do you! :unsure:

"Ballyaaage ... ballyaaage" ...... ITS bleeping BAYALAGE .........FFS woman .....thick as pig tit! :mad:

But she bought every bloody product from Olaplex ...then a gloss every 5 weeks .. and then a bleeping brazilian blow out (sooo damaging by the way) and its peroxide you twit not embalming fluid (formalderhyde)...she really is so bleeping think she makes my eyes itch!

Just wait .. in 3..2..1 her hair will duck up yet again as she will not follow instructions due to arrogance .. so I am here with the popcorn ready when she has another mental episode online.

Her carbon footprint is going through the roof again with over the top hoarding of glasswear and tossing away of unbespoke/curated/tailored glasswear .. claps all round Lyds ... sustainability 101 .. you go girl!!

Porters food on the cooking surface ... lovely :sick:

WTF did I just watch??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Is it just me or did you guys say on the last thread that her hair looked tit straight and in a middle parting……. And now she’s gone back to side part and big and curly?! She must read all these threads like a hawk 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Not sure if Lydia is finally starting to take a little feedback, but I think she's looking better in this pic
Screenshot_20210702-103514_Instagram.jpg

Her hair looks much better with the curls and volume than the flat, centre part, curl at the end thing she was doing before.
The outfit isn't to my taste and I don't understand why she has to put a white belt on it, but I think it's better than some of those floral granny dresses she's been wearing all the time. The smart neckline suits her better.

Do I spot a new mask?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
He looks like Kylie in the Can't Get You Out Of My Head video?!?
View attachment 644283
HAHAHA DEAD :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Not sure if Lydia is finally starting to take a little feedback, but I think she's looking better in this pic
View attachment 644244
Her hair looks much better with the curls and volume than the flat, centre part, curl at the end thing she was doing before.
The outfit isn't to my taste and I don't understand why she has to put a white belt on it, but I think it's better than some of those floral granny dresses she's been wearing all the time. The smart neckline suits her better.

Do I spot a new mask?
I agree, I think her hair looks really nice like that. I for one as quite surprised she isn't donning the tan Hermes belt and matching Hermes tan wedges and tan bag! I would still prefer different shoes to the Rockstuds. Lydia, you've taken our advice, I see! I'm getting really old man vibes from Ali's outfit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
So - just to get this straight - she posted pics of the ‘diamond’ jewellery with broken acrylic nails and got a mani and pedi a day later when posting no jewellery. The company sent a Rolls to collect her and bring her to the store but she couldn’t manage to get her nails done for the vlog when modelling the rings.

She did however manage to style her hair beautifully on the morning of visiting the hairdresser! You literally could not make this stuff up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Re: renewing vows

Lydia doesn't want to renew vows to Ali, she wants to reconnect with brands. She probably think it will bring in gifts and give her content. So pathetic and so predictable... 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.