Lydia Millen #96 CCTV in this salon too, don't bully here either you silly moo moo!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They just never get it quite right do they 😂
Both as thick as sh*t, and were first in the queue when vanity, entitlement and arrogance were handed out 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
The way Lydia has worded this ‘apology’! 😡

D4BD2E5B-2044-4787-8724-D90C83928152.jpeg

She is sorry “some people were upset by the previous title” of her vlog, she’s NOT at all sorry that she deliberately chose to post a completely misleading vlog title purely because she knew it would pull in the views - I wish I could say I’m surprised, but I’m not!

Once again she has shifted the onus of blame onto her subscribers for being upset, instead of accepting responsibility and being accountable for upsetting them by using the glaringly obvious clickbait title Handbag Shopping In London, when she was well aware there was only ten seconds of footage featuring the so called ‘handbag shopping’.

She did exactly the same thing in November last year in her I Apologise vlog. She wasn’t sorry for what she actually said that upset her subscribers, she was “sorry if it came across like that” and she apologised “if you took that the wrong way” … it’s classic narcissistic Lydia and the apology takes up all of three minutes in a rambling forty minute vlog.

Her ‘apology’ starts at around the 5:27 minute mark if you aren’t familiar with what I’m talking about.

So this is by no means a new thing or a rare occurrence on Lydia’s channel - she has been using clickbait titles for YEARS and she is never genuinely sorry, it’s just that this time the vast majority of the comments were negative called her out for posting such a deceptive title that she had no choice but to change it in a last ditch effort to save face!

However, the damage may have already been done and, as a result, perhaps more of her die hard subscribers will finally start to question her intentions and credibility … we can but hope! 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 55
With their love of photoshopping he should start with their feet 🦶👞👡😂
Screenshot_20210709_203132_com.android.gallery3d_edit_734035867826014.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
I didn't interpret her comment as a complaint at all. She made an off the cuff comment that the Elemis products usually come in big tubs, that was literally it. Some people read too much into what comes out of her clown mouth. 🤭 🤡
No sorry but she did say that when she was back home opening her PR gifts.

Reactions: 8
He can't even manage DRESSING HIMSELF? What ON EARTH is he good for?
And then posts the pic with the mismatched shoes on his IG grid ... :rolleyes:
Why leave it on your grid ? You look like a fool. There's nothing special about that pic.

And the wedding they went to "celebrating love" :rolleyes:... Lyds took a pic of her "favourite best man " (her words) Jarryd Jez - Lydia tagged him on her IG story - they don't even follow each other on IG. Neither does Ali follow him on IG. All for show.
(Lol, yeah, my petty ass was that nosey !)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.