Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That utility room is gonna get smaller and smaller with each coat of paint she puts on the cabinets. I can feel the claustrophobia building up already.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
bUt iM oN my peRiOd sO I CaNt rePost YouR sTorIEs ToNight....... #Lydiasexcuses101

41FB3B8A-5E13-40C9-AB3B-37F81C6E869A.jpeg

She’s bored of the sheep already then 🤣

Reactions: 9
Oh FFS. I am trying to watch Frow's Vlogmas and even she is moaning on and on about being ill. Who told these women that complaining about being un-well is compelling content??? WTF. Shut up about your sore throats!

Why not just start featuring Boot's haul's for cold medicine and cough drops? SO FASCINATING! "Vlogmas" should be re-named "Plaguemas".

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She bought some of the Net a Porter black ribbon - or knowing her, she stored it up from boxes she had in the past, and used it on one of her trees - et voila the Net a Porter tree. A desperate attempt to beat Vic's tree with actual Dior ornaments, not tat from The Range. She must be annoyed she had to buy her own baubles, i mean that is just outrageous. I think she has been buying up Fortnum baskets on ebay, as they seem to have multiplied this year!

Saddest thing of all is reading comments from these morons who adore her, think that tit was actually content - when at least 15 mins was just her and Carrie chatting while decorating the tree.

How many vlogs before Ali is in Christmas with the Millen Gordons?
Thank you! And this was in the recent vlogs? Ffs Net-a-Porter tree...

Who knew Dior makes Christmas tree ornaments. Mindless consumerism knows no bounds, bloody hell

Hahahaha omg this is hideous! And scarrie’s face is FUCKED UP! She’s one big puffy mess
Aaaand it’s the Addams family badumdadum click click

Reactions: 11
Out of all the tit she gets sent she has yet to be sent a contour blending brush or something (I don't wear makeup) WITH INSTRUCTIONS so she stops looking like she's got tit smeared on the sides of her face. Just saying...

Reactions: 11
God that last upload was new levels of boring! Also Scarrie's outfit choices made her look like a 5 year old on her way to her school disco, and Lidl's disbelief that Carrie would rather wear her own peasant shoes that borrow her designer wellies.

Reactions: 10
How is it possible for her face to be that colour? She's supposed to be a 'beauty' blogger. Jesus Christ, i'd expect a 15 year old to do better than that. It would be bad enough to go out like that, but to put it all over the internet and tag a brand in it, she's lost the plot!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lyds must be seething:
No invite to The British Fashion Awards (most Influencers were invited)
No invite to The Christian Louboutin makeup launch in Paris (most influenzas were invited)
No invite to Thyme with Elizabeth Arden
No Dior advent calender
No Jo Malone door wreath
No Diptyque candle

All she can do is invite dogsbody Carrie over to cook, put up her Christmas trees and wait on her hand and foot.
This makes me SO happy! Sucked in, stupid witch

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I watched the second vlogmas video last night as I was cleaning, and I can’t get over how much Lidl relies on Carrie. I mean, hello BFF her decorate the trees- was that a paid duty or did Carrie chose to be there? Has Carrie not got a life of her own? Can Lidl not do anything by herself? I get friends do things together but this is on a different level. I mean what if Carrie got pregnant? What would Lidl do? I can’t imagine Carrie having the time to sort her Lidl’s house out then?!! I just found the whole video abit odd. It was basically a time lapse set up in the hall of her and Carrie decorating a tree- but it was that far away you couldn’t see anything! Her content is getting worse and worse. I don’t see any originality or any thought that’s gone in to them. Even the homeless sleep out video could have been a great platform for homeless charities but she even ruined that. I used to enjoy vlogmas in her old house but it’s so dull now. It’s like she’s trying to make everything perfect in her life- perfect house, perfect decor, perfect marriage. But we all know life’s not always perfect- she’s so unrelatable now.

Reactions: 12
I'm 5 minutes in to yesterday's Flog. The "shopping in an empty garden centre" portion was so cringe. Who in their right mind would ever want to wander round a deserted souped-up version of The Range?

And I hate when Thing 1 and Thing 2 try to be be funny in front of the company's PR, it sets my teeth right on edge.

Reactions: 14
LOL...... 'Invited to the local garden centre'

Frosts is not her 'local' garden centre, so once again goes out of her way for a freebie.
Just like when she said its so convenient to go to Birmingham for her (free) hair do. When she's only ever gone to London....

Also - its Carries 30th Birthday today - (Happy Birthday Carrie) I know they went to the (gifted) safari on the weekend but I did expect her to mention it on Instagram this morning...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.