Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vlogmas day 3...in summary
- took 2 hours (excluding makeup which was already done!!!) to get ready to go to a garden centre
- acted like a twit and bought more tat for her already tacky Xmas trees
- came home and whinged about cleaning even though she has a cleaner
- whinged about having people in the house... They are all workers that you've paid to be there you stupid witch!!! I bet she wipes down chairs as soon as family has sat on them, no wonder none of her family ever comes over!
- gave cawie awful advice (although to be fair all the dresses were awful enough already)
- stirred a bit of mulled wine to act like the perfect wifey

Could have been done in 5 mins flat

All the while dropping in casual shout outs to tattle ("I haven't changed, I always bought wreaths from Frost even in the old house"..."I want to take care of Ali cos he's been so busy...look what crap I cooked to feed his underfed arse" ..."I bought all of this reiss stuff with my own money fyi".. . I could go on and on)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has anyone watched the vlog?

Firstly, the dresses that Carrie tried on....awful.

Secondly, laughed out loud when Lydia said how much she was struggling with cleaning the house and that she felt like she was ‘chasing her tail’.... but you just mentioned you had a cleaner. What are you talking about????
Those dresses were like tents on Carrie, I did it was nice Lydia offered her her boots but Carrie seemed snappy that her boots good enough. I think in that case and offering to help to steam dress was nice of Lydia but Carrie seemed so quick to snap back.
Lydia mentioned Ali liking a clean house so many times, I know some guys like that and it’s hard enough to have to live with them they are so fussy!
Is it just me or do you feel like Lydia has a never ending period? Surely she can afford to go a private gynaecologist and get some medication to lift her mood/stop pain or whatever the issue is. I know some women do have a bad time but sometimes I wonder how much is them just being a bit of a yap and the rest of us just get in with it.

Reactions: 11
Those dresses were like tents on Carrie, I did it was nice Lydia offered her her boots but Carrie seemed snappy that her boots good enough. I think in that case and offering to help to steam dress was nice of Lydia but Carrie seemed so quick to snap back.
Lydia mentioned Ali liking a clean house so many times, I know some guys like that and it’s hard enough to have to live with them they are so fussy!
Is it just me or do you feel like Lydia has a never ending period? Surely she can afford to go a private gynaecologist and get some medication to lift her mood/stop pain or whatever the issue is. I know some women do have a bad time but sometimes I wonder how much is them just being a bit of a yap and the rest of us just get in with it.
I know why Lydia always complains on her period. I think she pre-record 8 videos during her period days. I also think she filmed her whole Vlogmas during her period, so she will complain 24 "days".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
I know why Lydia always complains on her period. I think she pre-record 8 videos during her period days. I also think she filmed her whole Vlogmas during her period, so she will complain 24 "days".
Ahhh yes you are right!!! How annoying for the viewers!!!

Reactions: 1
Is Carrie being punished? What on earth did she do to deserve those dresses?
legitimately!!!!!!
how fucked up is that friendship, she’s basically dressing her in bin liner type dresses to go out with her boyfriend.

lydia would be that little duck that sneaks sugar into your food to fatten you up and make sure she’s always got a fat friend to stand beside.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Part of the fun and challenge of vlogmas is to capture the Christmas season from 12/1-12/24. Filming ahead of time defeats the purpose, in my opinion. In that case, why not film vlogmas content in July? I understand it is a lot of work to edit videos everyday, however...they do not all have to be 45-50 minutes complete with typical blogger music. They can be very raw, fun, and back to basics. Like others have said, it turned into a money grab and a way to incorporate sponsored content. Not sure of any one else who films in advance - I don't watch other You Tubers - but it seems to defeat the fun of vlogmas doing it this way. Again, she argues its a lot of pressure but the average viewer understands its not an easy thing to do, you will miss days, but that is part of the fun!
You are correct! There is no need for her videos to be that long. Funny thing is she clearly does very little editing.

I think the real pressure is Lydia’s need to patrol the comments. She needs her ready made videos so she can spend ALL her time being Kim Jong-un in her comment section. Oh and keeping up with the wonderful commentary here of course 😂

Hi Lydia 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I need to understand how someone gets to her age and is like this. She's apparently worked before in Tesco's or whatever, but seems so utterly disconnected with the reality of life. Is this some act, she actually knows how badly, lazy, entitled and spoilt she comes across and she thinks that what people want ? HALP me understand the mind of this woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"In the comments below, let us know what your favorite dress is"...ok this was recorded like a month ago so what does it matter which dress you liked best? It's not like this was live.

Also, what's the point of dieting and exercising to be so skinny and then wearing a tent for an outfit that looses your shape? If it was date night she should have done jeans, heels and a sexy top with some kind of sweater or jacket.

Reactions: 18
Is it just me or does Lydiot seem to talk about all she is doing for Ali in this vlog to kinda fight back against the "your wife is so mean to you, divorce her" comments on his youtube scandal? I need to clean it to Ali's standard, I am making him mulled wine because he loves it, I also got him this and that as she opened the pantry, I'm going to light the fire when he gets off the train. Hmmm, sounds like she is trying to boost her: Not everything is about me, I'm not an awful wife.

She also should stop wearing tight turtlenecks. It just emphasizes the large size of her head, and in turn emphasizes the large size of her nose. Not a good look on her at all.

I also love that she was in her local garden centre two weeks ago, and they "invited" her back.. What the heck is that? Sounds like she was there and then begged them for some freebie if she came back. The fact that she gets "sponsored" by so many local businesses just highlights in my eyes her begging and manipulating businesses. I have a hard time believing all these local businesses watch her youtube and offer her something considering I doubt a huge amount of her audience lives super local to her where it would make it worth the businesses money. It seems like many other influencers have much larger companies that are much more broad reach/global reach.

Carries dress. :sick:. Lydia telling her that it looks so good.o_O.

I was wrong in thinking it was possibly the bedroom/bathroom. Its definitely the dining room. Such a twit for redoing an entire room for one holiday meal with your family. Seems actually mental.

Reactions: 22
So Vlogmas days 1-3, so many questions.

1. Why is it Christmas with the Millen-Gordons? please re-name to the Millen Graysons.
2. Why does Vlogmas take place in November?
3. Why does Carrie dress like a 5 year old elf, does she have body dysmorphia?
4. Why did Lydia change the name of the first vlog from Homeless to sleeping rough?
5. Why is she always on her period?
6. Why is she always shiny?
7. Why is the dining room re-decorating called The Secret Project?
8. Why is the shoe storage called The boot room?
9. Where is Ali?
10. Where are her advent calendars?
11. She bought a candle - has she used up all her freebie wedding candles?
12. Where is Cal?
13. Why has she and Carrie not donated to the Just Giving page?
14. What will happen when Victoria reveals her 'closet'?
15. Why aren't you disclosing which items are gifted in your videos?

someone please carry on...

Lydia can you please reply, either on here or in the next vlog, which i suppose will be out around end December, because you're filming in advance, thanks lovely x

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Is it just me or does Lydiot seem to talk about all she is doing for Ali in this vlog to kinda fight back against the "your wife is so mean to you, divorce her" comments on his youtube scandal? I need to clean it to Ali's standard, I am making him mulled wine because he loves it, I also got him this and that as she opened the pantry, I'm going to light the fire when he gets off the train. Hmmm, sounds like she is trying to boost her: Not everything is about me, I'm not an awful wife.
Did anyone else catch when she said she was washing his robe and placing it on "his bed" for when he got home. I might be grabbing at straws here but I think the hunch that they sleep in separate rooms and don't share a bed may be more likely than we think. I just think it odd she said "his bed" and not "our bed" or even "the bed" :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: 27
So dull I ended up skipping most of it. By day 3 I’d kind of expect some content in December. Obviously it’s savvy to pre-film a few days (just in case you don’t have a busy day one day or if you are somewhere you can’t really film). I just have no idea how she can fill 40 minutes with nothing.

Her perfect wife routine is clearly because Ali is always doing stuff for her, so she wants to make it look like an equal relationship. In reality though it makes her more unrelatable. My other half works away a lot, but I work full time. When he gets home I have his dinner ready, but i never have time to clean the house from top to bottom, light candles, dot winter fragrance everywhere, light a fire and get some mulled wine simmering. 😂 completely unattainable unless you are sat at home most of the day.

I will defend Lidl. Those were Carries purchases so she clearly liked them, and Lydia did try with the first dress by suggesting a belt to make it more flattering, and even adjusting it on her so it sat on her waist. Carrie didn’t listen, then on the second dress again Lydia by Suggesting nice heels but it was Carrie who insisted on boots (and again rejected Lydia’s offer of a new pair of boots). Yes she didn’t tell her directly but she definitely was trying to give some subtle pointers without looking like a witch.

What will tomorrow entail? 12 ways to use cat fluff for Christmas decorations?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Did anyone else catch when she said she was washing his robe and placing it on "his bed" for when he got home. I might be grabbing at straws here but I think the hunch that they sleep in separate rooms and don't share a bed may be more likely than we think. I just think it odd she said "his bed" and not "our bed" or even "the bed" :unsure:
Oh that's a good point. Everything is either "Lydia's" alone or it's "ours". The only room in the house where she cannot use these distinctions is Ali's dressing room/office. "His bed" could very well mean it is just "his". They are the strangest pair.

Reactions: 16
I think she sleeps on the sofa in the kitchen with her phone clutched in her hand and Tattle on the screen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
YES LIDL- WHY WERE YOU NOT PARTICIPATING? *drums fingers on table waiting for the forthcoming lies
  • She has a hang nail
  • She has split ends
  • She has dry elbows
  • She needs to shave her legs
  • She needs to watch Carrie bake things
  • She needs to berate her husband for "doing it wrong"
  • She cannot get sponsorship from a London-bound train-line
  • She hates traveling on trains and has a phobia of paying for them
  • She hates traveling in cars and has a phobia of petrol stations [they are never #sponsored]
  • She swallowed her bubble gum and cannot cope
  • She still has a missing cat and cannot cope
  • She needs to find a space for another Christmas tree
  • She needs to repaint the utility room for the 5th time
  • She needs to figure out what "Mid-Century Modern" means because it still eludes her
  • She has her period every day
  • She has strep throat
  • She has scurvy
  • She is the new Typhoid Mary

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.