Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im still on VLOGMAS 1 cause I was travelling. And I can say Lydia exceeded my expectations with VLOGMAS 1!! I knew she would do the Homeless charity and I knew she was going to make it a completely joke about it. And by 'joke' I don't mean a positive happy situation. I mean an offensive, poor, tasteless, ridiculous situation about it. And wow, the woman managed to made that in such a high level. I still can't beleive how people can stand this woman.

And Carrie, I still can't beleive there is people here that actually think she is a nice person. Her baby talk don't fool me! I blame Carrie to inflate Lydia's ego every minute.

You know how Lydia take every opportunity to remind people that she had a wedding? I can imagine from now on she will keep reminding people she slept "on the street".

Reactions: 21
How is "Vlogmas" defined? Does anyone here follow any other Youtubers who do Vlogmas the correct (whatever that means) way?

Reactions: 5
so the secret project is definitely not the bedroom, because you saw her walk out of it on the vlog

Reactions: 7
How is "Vlogmas" defined? Does anyone here follow any other Youtubers who do Vlogmas the correct (whatever that means) way?
daily vlogging, so you’d vlog on the 1st, upload on the 2nd.
they are never more than 20 minutes in my experience because they’re produced so quickly.

These 45/50 min vlogs filmed 3 weeks ago are a new kind of “wtf are you doing“

Reactions: 23
I'm going to have to stop watching the vlogs even with fast forwarding. This latest vlog like the previous one is mostly filler. She keeps talking about what she has to do instead of just doing it. Like cleaning the house for Ali getting home. Then she mentions the cleaners have just been... But the worst is she is still using her trick of saying all products are pr products. She says she bought the clothing and decorations, etc, in the vlog, but since nothing is correctly marked we have no way of knowing what is actually gifted. How can this not get her in trouble? It can't be legal. I think it is also sneaky and disrespectful to her viewers. I will leave her a comment and probably get myself blocked which will be for my own good as I won't be tempted to subject myself to her vlogs. I hate giving her the view, but have to admit she's like a traffic wreck your curiosity gets the better of you. Her behaviour is so appalling and I don't know anyone who behaves so badly that in an awful way she draws you in to see how bad it gets.

Reactions: 26
Has anyone watched the vlog?

Firstly, the dresses that Carrie tried on....awful.

Secondly, laughed out loud when Lydia said how much she was struggling with cleaning the house and that she felt like she was ‘chasing her tail’.... but you just mentioned you had a cleaner. What are you talking about????

Reactions: 20
I may have this wrong, but though Ali had 2 nieces? Did she go shopping for the kid's Christmas and only buy for the kids on her side?

Reactions: 8
I'm going to have to stop watching the vlogs even with fast forwarding. This latest vlog like the previous one is mostly filler. She keeps talking about what she has to do instead of just doing it. Like cleaning the house for Ali getting home. Then she mentions the cleaners have just been... But the worst is she is still using her trick of saying all products are pr products. She says she bought the clothing and decorations, etc, in the vlog, but since nothing is correctly marked we have no way of knowing what is actually gifted. How can this not get her in trouble? It can't be legal. I think it is also sneaky and disrespectful to her viewers. I will leave her a comment and probably get myself blocked which will be for my own good as I won't be tempted to subject myself to her vlogs. I hate giving her the view, but have to admit she's like a traffic wreck your curiosity gets the better of you. Her behaviour is so appalling and I don't know anyone who behaves so badly that in an awful way she draws you in to see how bad it gets.

Agreed. I also commented on her video, because it's not clear whether Frost gave her vouchers or something, or that she paid herself. Same goes for the clothing haul at the end. Can't believe that I ever liked her, since reading on here and looking at her videos objectively all I can see is fakeness, greediness and arrogance.

Reactions: 15
Has anyone watched the vlog?

Firstly, the dresses that Carrie tried on....awful.

Secondly, laughed out loud when Lydia said how much she was struggling with cleaning the house and that she felt like she was ‘chasing her tail’.... but you just mentioned you had a cleaner. What are you talking about????

You would think Lydia would lend her something to wear, those dresses were like old sacks.

Reactions: 5
She mentioned a console table that she can’t move in the secret project room - so it’s the dining room - bore

Reactions: 10
I may have this wrong, but though Ali had 2 nieces? Did she go shopping for the kid's Christmas and only buy for the kids on her side?
It's fair enough that he take responsibility for his side of the family.

Reactions: 2
Dear lord, the eye bleeping..
The idiot just self tanned and of course she is too dark and orange and the shade that was sent to her is too light now and she is still using it, but stating it shows her natural skintone.. duck off Lydia how stupid do you think we are?
Check out the hashtag.. #MercierMuse 🤣🤣🤣
I love the “use every day” and then you go back literally one post and it’s a different brand foundation she is raving about..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
daily vlogging, so you’d vlog on the 1st, upload on the 2nd.
they are never more than 20 minutes in my experience because they’re produced so quickly.

These 45/50 min vlogs filmed 3 weeks ago are a new kind of “wtf are you doing“
Lydia is the only "Influencer" that has the "privilege" to pre-record VLOGMAS since November 17 I think she said?. She actually doesn't make anything interesting that requires real-time filming. While other Influencers need to keep up with events and social media. Last night were the British Fashion Awards and someone like Tamara would include the event on tomorrow's vlogmas I bet.

Someone like Lydia doesn't get any interesting jobs. Doesn't get invitations to events. She can film herself at home two months in advance, cause she will be on the same place two months later.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last night were the British Fashion Awards and someone like Tamara would include the event on tomorrow's vlogmas I bet.
Frow and Naomi Smart both did in their Flogmas today!

lydia is uploading vlogs from 4 weeks ago when she was invited to a garden centre.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lydia is the only "Influencer" that has the "privilege" to pre-record VLOGMAS since November 17 I think she said?. She actually doesn't make anything interesting that requires real-time filming. While other Influencers need to keep up with events and social media. Last night were the British Fashion Awards and someone like Tamara would include the event on tomorrow's vlogmas I bet.

Someone like Lydia doesn't get any interesting jobs. Doesn't get invitations to events. She can film herself at home two months in advance, cause she will be on the same place two months later.
Part of the fun and challenge of vlogmas is to capture the Christmas season from 12/1-12/24. Filming ahead of time defeats the purpose, in my opinion. In that case, why not film vlogmas content in July? I understand it is a lot of work to edit videos everyday, however...they do not all have to be 45-50 minutes complete with typical blogger music. They can be very raw, fun, and back to basics. Like others have said, it turned into a money grab and a way to incorporate sponsored content. Not sure of any one else who films in advance - I don't watch other You Tubers - but it seems to defeat the fun of vlogmas doing it this way. Again, she argues its a lot of pressure but the average viewer understands its not an easy thing to do, you will miss days, but that is part of the fun!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.