Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
welcome to the newly decorated thread ladies!!!!!!

we were SO excited that we might eventually have a visitor over here!
so we’ve begged and hinted for Freebie online over the last few weeks and managed to completely decorate the thread YET AGAIN!!
It’s fabulous and we’re SO happy we did it despite the nasty trolls comments 😐 it’s everything we wanted and more!
Now if we could just get keep some friends for longer than 5 minutes 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

A message from our Christmas queen!

Dear sheep,
it’s Adsense month!!!! Sorry I mean Christmas 🤦‍♀️
so in preparation for my Christmas illness (which will prevent me from doing vlogmas!!)
I’m sleeping out doors for 2.5 hours!

thankfully I have the Burberry coat to keep me warm, do Dior do sleeping bags and insulated flasks?! #homelesslife

I will then upload some pre filmed shit fro my new snazzy iPad!
before telling you all I’m on my period so can’t vlog anymore!!

Merry Christmas peasants!
Hope Santa brings you lots of #gifted filler and B12 shots!!

Love liddy and the pups, Ali, Carrie and that other one we don’t see much...cal.
(And lumi even though she hates me!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

beahunny

Chatty Member
So Lydia is doing vlogmas! Wonder how many threads we’ll fly through [emoji1787]
She is doing "her" version of vlogmas. Which will be:

Day 1: SO EXCITED! HERE ARE ALL OUR BAUBLES! IT'S A BAU-BAUL HAUL! LMAOOOO. EXCITEDDDD. Here are my EIGHT Christmas trees all over this (weird) house.

Day 2: ....omg so tired. Slept horribly last night. Ali made mulled wine. I am cozy on the cozy couch in front of the cozy fire wearing my cozy loungewear! Here are my EIGHT Christmas trees all over this (weird) house.

Day 3:.....still tired. Still bad at sleeping. I made Christmas cookies!....ok I watched Carrie make cookies while I drank more mulled wine. I am so lucky to have Carrie's Christmas Cookies and Ali's Mulled Wine. Here are my EIGHT Christmas trees all over this (weird) house. BEST CHRISTMAS EVER.

Day 4: Feeling poorly. Strep throat again. Still no sleep. Lumi is very interested in the real pine wreaths and candle decor. She keeps knocking them over. Thilly little thausage! I'm going to end this one early and drink some lem-sip....or mulled wine is good for sore throats right??? I'm a mithbehaving thausage! Nauthy nauthy Lydia! Oh and here are my EIGHT Christmas trees all over this (weird) house.

Day 5: Completely ill. "Shopping" is done. Here is everything I bought so far. Everything is a PR PRODUCT. Yes I am serious. Get over it. Here are my EIGHT Christmas trees all over this (weird) house.

Day 6:
[nothing on youtube]
[passive aggressive messaging about something random on Twitter]
[random recycled photo from Intimissimi or byTerry on Instagram]

Day 7: Everyone is left to conclude that "Vlogmas" is canceled (or completed per Lydia's standards) without explanation

• Haha
Reactions: 57

Vampy5555

Well to all the people on tattle who read & join in to have a laugh, get things off your chest, enjoy the anonymity, enjoy bantering with others who see things how you’re seeing things, I LOVE YOU [emoji8]

I have no one in my friends, family and definitely not my hubby who give a shit about gossiping about youtubers so it’s so fun to come here, chat, catch up and laugh about it and discuss these moronic arseholes. To get it off my chest when they appall me.

Going forward can’t we just block or delete those who try to start arguments? Life is hard enough in the real world, we don’t need bullshit like that in one of the places we all come to in our free time to chill & chat.

If you’ve come over from gg to argue then please kindly fuck off

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh dear Ali, gonna have to rethink my membership in the #Alifanclub if you continue to stretch yourself to impossible proportions, you silly pocket sized manlet.
dear Alister Gordon,

I am contacting you on behalf of your wife’s favorite forum, tattle life! 🙂
we were pleased to inform you that in 2020, a rave thread would be set up in your name,
this would allow our members to share their undivided love for you with others.
however........
your rave thread is now on hold until you GET YOUR FUCKING ACT TOGETHER YOU ABSOLUTE TWONK WAFFLE!!!

we can only help you if you help yourself.

we will review this decision after “Christmas with the Millen Gordon’s”

dont fuck it up mate.

tattle life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Peach97

VIP Member
Rant incoming! I truly cannot believe how tone deaf this video is. I can see why Carrie and Lydia are friends now, they’re both dumb as fuck. Instead of bringing an important cause to light, maybe talking about statistics, where people can donate care packages or actually something relevant to homelessness, they spent the whole time laughing and joking? Making it a competition because they were the best kitted up? Making a joke if Carrie “needed help” because of her pillow. Taking fucking selfies. Moaning they didn’t buy a pack of cards. Surrounded by alcohol and music? That is not a homeless experience AT ALL. I thought it would be one of the ones where you actually sleep on the street, you know, not in hundreds of pounds of nice warm clothing. It all seemed like a fun little night out for the pair of them and it sickens me. They truly have no idea what life is like outside of their little “upper class” ( as Lydia would like to think ) bubble. And even worse, her little minions are praising her. Jesus Christ.

• Angry
Reactions: 50

fifig75

I have done this for my local homeless charity. But I slept on the street. We met and talked to real homeless people. The army provided food to the actual homeless on the night. A barber showed up to give them free hair cuts. Our sleeping bags after the night given to them. Warm clothes donated. We then had a multitude of locals meet every Friday night outside a church to provide food and an ear for these people. I understand they raised money certainly not awareness

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Sorry is it just me or is this whole sleep out event slightly distasteful. I thought the idea is to sleep outside and experience life as the homeless? This seems more like a festival...

• Angry
Reactions: 41

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
“That was almost me at one point.....” but also
“daddy gave me a Cartier“

pick a fucking story and learn the script Lydia.

Her mum probably made her go live with her gran because she was a lazy, entitled bitch.
daddy didn’t take her in did he? Hell no, he was wired up with version 2.0!
And she stayed at granny’s until she was able to “buy a house“

its laughable really, Carrie is a complet’s idiot,
that vlog really showed her wonderful personality 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Sandra_1984

Oh wow, so I only discovered this woman two days ago. Started maternity leave (aka YouTube binge) and her video jusy popped up. I thought, well she seems OK. Then her next video.... She was decorating trees with a friend who she was bossing around, speaking down to and being condescending towards... The passive friend just took it all in her stride, kudos to her friend as if she spoke to me like that, that tree would have been shoved up her skinny ass).
I watched her latest video today just to see how she was and perhaps I'd judged her badly yesterday, but no. She comes across as a self entitled arsehole who just wants to sell to her sheep, I mean followers. All she did was either shriek excitedly while giving a sales pitch or moan about how tired and overworked she is while spending ages sitting in a gifted room putting gifted makeup on her over-acid face. Do people really like this stuff/people like her?!! Just fathomed how she even has one follower, let alone many!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Chick_pea

I’m soooooooo angry 😡 😡. Talk about taking the piss, that is NOT sleeping rough!
Where do you see homeless people with pillows, layers, thermals, ski boarding coat?

I know at the end of the day, any awareness brought to the cause is great BUT make a large donation (not some of your Adsense), sell clothes, jump out of a plane but don’t make light of people who have to sleep on a hard, cold, wet pavement with the threat of being attacked, having rain and wind making you cold.

I know Lydia did not set this up, she is just doing what everyone else is doing but I just wish it showed what real homelessness is like for one night...it will never be the same as you know you can go home to your heated house the next morning but it at least makes you have a real experience to talk about.

I can’t believe how many times they said “it’s cold!” ..... you don’t say!!!!!!!!

sorry for going on it’s just rattled me!
I understand this is to bring attention to the cause. We don’t expect people to actually sleep rough for safety reasons BUT at the very least treat the situation with some seriousness and dignity. This reminds me of her twerking for domestic abuse violence. She has no sense or reasoning. She is completely ignorant.

This would have been a great opportunity to leave all her shit behind and show how a homeless person gets through a few hours. These influencers have equipment and reach with their audience. Why not take to the streets and talk to actual homeless people. Allow them to share their story.

Don’t get me started on the link to donate!! 😡😡😡 I JUST KNEW this cheap ass would be lecturing her followers. She has given her very valuable time she certainly does not need to reach in her pocket. A portion of her Adsense? My ass.... like the non existent giveaways she does. How about donate every cent you make on just that one video. It certainly won’t harm her.

I hate being that person who comes across like Lydia can do no right. It’s not that at all. She is just incapable of allowing anything else to take centre stage, even an important issue like this. She always has to make a spectacle of herself. Lydia always has to be the focus. When the hell will she grow up 😔 As much as it angers me it makes me sad to think this is what women think is inspirational.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
I was getting more and more appalled and then as they approached their little sleeping area, they said “home sweet home” and I died inside. I swear, I hope influencer culture has died out by the time my daughter is old enough, as it depresses me that she might watch people like this!!!

EDIT: I just reached the point where Carrie says that a girl might be less prepared in terms of clothing because she came straight from work, and Lydia screws up she face and says, ‘I came straight from work!’ Um, no you didn’t. You can straight from your house where you’d spent the past couple of hours preparing what you were going to wear and take with you!!!! Just because you stuck a camera on, that is not the same thing as coming straight from your job!!!! SHE IS INFURIATING!!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

dezign

To be fair..got to give it to the girl..she’s a massive manipulator making temporary bag.. she’s a blagger with a electrician (trying to beg a lg dollar husband with champagne taste on a lemonade budget should the ish hit the fan..got to give it to her.

“Red carpet” on a online forum? Er What. It’s ONLINE...where people are anonymous...why would they expect anything in a place where no one knows no one. Old or new.

As does your devotee about you. 🙄

Exactly..so MUCH more to be doing rather than focusing on one women over this period. 🙄

I got as far as ‘Lurking’ lol ...

Snap back to reality ladies...ask yourselves what is your actual aim here...the goal? you’re so fighting for? Christ..go be with your families, get a hobby, anything! Something! Jeez. Lol

I really was on your side..until anyone with anything to offer left ...To only be left with juvenile gifs and memes. I had to say something..buzz kill..pathetic ness..whatever.

To Quote a ‘former GG’er’ lol
Feel free to correct me. 😘
Sorry you didn't feel welcome. When someone posts and announces they're new, we always say welcome. In the past few days there have been several and all have been welcomed. You opened your account last Tuesday and posted in the last thread but your first post didn't indicate that it was your first, so we wouldn't necessarily clue in.

You seem to have been offended when a long-time member pointed out some clarifications to your first posts. I can only guess that you didn't like to be corrected with facts, and decided to come back today and start drama? This has been a nice, funny, drama-free thread and we'd like to keep it that way.

• Heart

happyforest

Chatty Member
There's a youtuber called Teni Panosian. Attractive girl that has a gorgeous house. She documented everything from its purchase to redoing it. It's stunning. However before she did that, she made sure to help her mom who I believe raised her alone. (Kind of like Lydia) She bought her mom a car and redid her mom's house; she said she wanted to make sure her mom was okay before sorting her own house. THAT'S quality content that makes viewers feel good.

Lydia says in the "sleeping rough" video that she and her mom were close until she became a teenager, then their relationship got so bad that she had to leave home. (She said "my mom was the apple of my eye.") So there was love there before, but now all she does is bash her mother slyly and/or aggressively. Lydia should film herself redoing her mom's house, reconnecting with the person she has so much relatable baggage with. It might go a tiny bit towards making her seem more human and likable. But will she? I don't think so. She'd rather spend hours decorating a beige tree just so, and complaining about Carrie (her only friend), and how Carrie didn't decorate it just so. Carrie was pretty over it whilst decorating the hallway tree. It actually made me like her a bit. Lydia is such a control freak and unlikeable AF, to use her new favorite acronym.

So from adventure hair, and packing CONCEALER to promote donations for the homeless, we swing to mad materialism where 4 tacky AF Christmas trees are erected and decorated so similarly as to seem indistinguishable. Oh yeah, and she managed face masks, brow tinting and threading, and a manicure. She is SO BUSY!! OMG!!! I'm so impressed! (NOT) Oh and this was weeks ago, so not really in the spirit of Vlogmas. But this is Lydia through and through. She rewrites everything. "Homeless" in Lydia's world is sleeping in a bedroom with an ensuite at her Granny's, and staying there rent free until her boyfriend (Ali) and her BOUGHT A HOUSE. "Sleeping rough", is being decked out in expensive layers, dripping in diamonds and grabbing a full curry meal, before sleeping in 2 sleeping bags and complaining because someone in the massive covered area (that was SO SCARY!!) had night terrors and woke her up. Give me a fucking break.

She's rudderless and a douchebag. Making everything about herself. She is fascinated with herself to a degree that I've not really seen before. Zero interest in other people, in helping the needy, in nature or its preservation, in literature, nothing. She only jumps on charity bandwagons when she can affiliate link the crap out of the content. Ali is a huge ball bag moron to still be with her. And Carrie, well, no amount of salary is worth the denigrations of being a slave to the creature that is Lydia.

I still maintain that the only redeeming thing about Lydia Elise Millen is the group of people that comment here. You are all amazing!

• Heart
people camping out in front of the Apple store to get the latest phone sleep more roughly than lady Lidl in this video. I agree with the above posts I am glad that she “attempted” to raise awareness for such an importance cause but it was just tasteless.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Alightened

VIP Member
Showing my age here, but now Lydia has got all stoney faced with whatever she's had shoved into her face, she's starting to resemble those awful stringed puppets they used on the original Thunderbirds and Stingray show's🤔.
Screenshot_20191203-132301_Instagram.jpg

stingray64troymarina-itv.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35