Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she's currently freaking out going through her private account's followers guessing who it could be!
Hahaha I really wish I could see it lol! But I mean she has over 100 followers on there, those can't all be close friends like Scarrie!

Reactions: 9
“I never like to mention a place where I’m going if I’m paying......“

like you bleeping pay for anything lydia.

so this was filmed long before her last “update” when she told us her reflexologist said she was running on empty.
the amount of shits I don’t give about her bleeping period again 😏

Oh just what nobody needed.....EVER!!!!!! Another bleep beauty box!!!!!!!!
order now and you get free nipple cream. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm literally 2 minutes in and our poor soul Lydia was so so so so stressed from all the "filming content" she's been doing that needed a reflexology session! But guess what: she is PAYING! hahahahhahahaha nobody believes that, Lydiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh my god again with the silk intimissisisnini it's not silk lol also her silk scrunchy is probably not silk

Reactions: 11
oh so to save anyone watching, it's basically a flog for the C**t Beauty box, and guess what there's some By Terry Orange gunk in it...must rush to buy one...!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
79FAFC58-0ECB-4B3C-9EDE-B38096EDCB6F.jpeg
B2DE9E73-6CD9-426D-8A52-40AB696118D2.jpeg
B53CA1FD-AD18-46E6-9D08-894DF5B084F8.jpeg

this is the new hair right!? It really doesn’t work for me.

side note, glad you’re taking our advice and cutting back on the retinol, you’re welcome Lydia.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Love how she now says boyfriend instead of partner about Carrie, she def reads on here. Still amazed by the amount of tattle references each video

Like she now mentions her face being darker during makeup application because she touches it, not because she uses a shite ton of tanner lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
ALL OF THESE PRODUCTS I NEVER bleeping USE BUT bleep BEAUTY GOT THEM ON DISCOUNT SO ITS OBVIOUSLY ONE OF MY FAVS NOW....... 😬😬

sheep : baaaa!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I hate this. This is why influencers have a job, this is why the society is fucked up.

Capture.PNG

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I see on her home account she has been gifted new wine glasses but hasn’t marked it as gifted or ad

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Just watched Tamara's Vlogmas episode in Paris at Chanel spa... That is how you do Vlogmas! 20 min video, a luxury unboxing, a bit of travel, festive Ritz Paris Christmas tree. She slayed it! (No pun intended). Lidl should watch and learn...

Reactions: 14
Just watched Tamara's Vlogmas episode in Paris at Chanel spa... That is how you do Vlogmas! 20 min video, a luxury unboxing, a bit of travel, festive Ritz Paris Christmas tree. She slayed it! (No pun intended). Lidl should watch and learn...
oh I might watch her! Was it filmed in November or is this just unique to our Lydiot!?
im not bothered watching another free try on haul with Lydia. 4 minutes out of 35 and I’m done!

Reactions: 9
Rant time.

The reason I started disliking her is because I just could not believe that even today in this literal climate she keeps this extreme level of consumerism up. I love fashion, I love beauty, I love interior and I have a knack for more 'luxurious' items and fabrics like cashmere and silk. Hence the following of Lidl initially. However, I just can't keep that up considering the environment and I feel so bad every time I purchase something new. I now try to buy more from brands like Reformation and Sezane (although the quality of Sezane tends to be pretty bad compared to even H&M, so I would not recommend for those caring!). I just wonder, do I really need an item? My skin takes quite some work so I do purchase skincare stuff (that I finish) but clothing etc wise I try to think for at least a couple weeks or months to make sure I still want it, and ask myself questions like okay, if this item were 5 times more expensive would I still buy it? In addition, I have spent a lot of time really finetuning what my actual style is with Pinterest boards in fashion, interior etc (conclusion: modern farm style, vintage/granny/French. If that makes sense lol)

Lydia keeps blabbering on about her brothers sustainable business and especially whether brands use sustainable packaging but the amount of clothing she receives and/or buys is revolting. I think we actually are heading towards a society (probably at least a decade from now) where saying you bought another new dress or another pair of shoes you don't need will be not 'cool' but actually frowned upon. I think especially the younger generation will keep that attitude going. I wish I could find an 'influencer' that was fashionable but talked about how to sew clothes, alter a hem, fix holes etc and how to keep your clothes from looking great even though they are years old. So much of the high-end or designer brands Lidl buys from still use lots of synthetic fibers, like a polyester blend sweater with 3% cashmere, even though other brands that are less expensive do recycled cashmere sweaters or used recycled cotton, linen and other natural fabrics, or even recycled synthetics. Yay I did a minor in sustainable fashion last semester haha!

It just bothers me so much that she keeps redoing her house, has so many clothes, so many shoes and other products. Yeah cool you donate sometimes, but even donated clothes (especially the ones sent to Africa, the people there have mountains of our clothes they don't know what to do with them) end up in landfills. The rest of the clothes get burned. The fashion industry is the 3d biggest polluter on this planet and someone like Lydia just endorses this and talks tit about sustainable packaging.. Honestly Lydia, I know you care about money and being rich but changing the world really does start with yourself, even making a small change like looking into more sustainable clothing brands (Reformation is high-end as well), maybe educating yourself on the topic and sharing this with your viewers, making videos on how you can make your house look luxe though being as sustainable as possible, taking sewing lessons in your free time (you have enough of it, prioritise please) and doing helpful videos on these topics could literally change so much. However much we dislike her, she has a big reach and looking at the comments on all of her Vlogmas videos we can see how deep her tentacles are stuck in these young women. Preaching sustainable fashion or even making tiny changes could actually change a lot, especially if every influenza would do it.

Anyways, major rant that none of these women are going to listen to since all they care about is free stuff and more $$ in the bank. Start my own channel? Lol kidding. Sorry people, good luck watching her new video!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.