Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when she talks to the camera in the car, I just get blair witch vibes!

Ive been away for 1 week and I'd like 60 pages to catch up on!!!

Few things Nicky certainly did not do her hair for free - she is actually so expensive to book.

The sleeping rough aka sleeping in a tent was disgraceful and in her latest vlog... "I still haven't unpacked from sleeping on the streets in london" she is so far removed from reality its actually frightening. so her dad is her hero - how is it she "almost was homeless'" after uni??????

The tree decorating really made me miss the timelapse's!!!! The lights on the garland - tacky!

Carries dress look like a 5 year old being taken to visit santa.

As for that orange crap that she puts on her face - surely she sees how disgusting it looks

Aspire hoody - not very lux but nice hidden advertsing Lyds

• Angry
Reactions: 13
LOL...... 'Invited to the local garden centre'

Frosts is not her 'local' garden centre, so once again goes out of her way for a freebie.
Just like when she said its so convenient to go to Birmingham for her (free) hair do. When she's only ever gone to London....

Also - its Carries 30th Birthday today - (Happy Birthday Carrie) I know they went to the (gifted) safari on the weekend but I did expect her to mention it on Instagram this morning...
You're right, Frosts Garden Centre is at least 30 minutes drive from where she lives. I know, as I lived walking distance from Frosts. Her local garden centre is most probably Bell Plantation Garden Centre in Towcester. Both are nice places to visit, but I am surprised at Frosts working with Influencers.

Reactions: 5
Ooh, you've got a lovely cake shop near you, PixelG! I need my brownie addiction to be satisfied. Edit ah sorry I see past tense "lived walking distance".

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
On her stories she’s had some wine glasses gifted, all ready for her secret project. Does that mean it’s the games room?

Reactions: 7
No offence to anybody who just isn’t getting it but secret project has been confirmed. Posted photo before but here is it in black and white in the caption (also she is clearly just hoarding ‘pr GIFTED products’ now because that cabinet is already full of glasses)

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
No offence to anybody who just isn’t getting it but secret project has been confirmed. Posted photo before but here is it in black and white in the caption (also she is clearly just hoarding ‘pr GIFTED products’ now because that cabinet is already full of glasses)
It had to be the dinner room. If she is going to host the Christmas dinner (as she has said a million of times) she won't let go the opportunity to pretend she has more money than anyone on the family. I also would think she copied Victoria's idea and will have sponsored food. The whole Christmas dinner party is going to be Lydia showing everyone all the things she "designed", she "bought" while everyone roll their eyes.

Reactions: 15

So are you a personal friend of hers? That's her personal instagram account, just curious!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
I don't know why she keeps referring to the dining room as the secret project as she's already said she's re-doing it, shown the new chairs, told us she's selling the old table and chairs, told us about the new light fitting and Ali has said is getting that room repainted all in white again, then we see Ken come out with a white paintbrush. Lydia, if you want to keep something a secret, you don't tell people what you're actually doing!

Reactions: 14
It had to be the dinner room. If she is going to host the Christmas dinner (as she has said a million of times) she won't let go the opportunity to pretend she has more money than anyone on the family. I also would think she copied Victoria's idea and will have sponsored food. The whole Christmas dinner party is going to be Lydia showing everyone all the things she "designed", she "bought" while everyone roll their eyes.
This makes me very cross if she is going to get her food gifted for Christmas Day, because what poor person is going to have to be away from their own family on Christmas day in order to prepare and cook food for this dingbat and her guests, just so that she can show off and pretend she is the perfect hostess. She so needs a reality check.

She hoards endless things, apart from friends, she can't seem to hang on to those! Her personal account, nice one, fancy a cup of tea?

I won’t post everything from her private account, I’m not totally heartless and I guess she deserves **sooome* privacy (also because it is inane and just as narcissistic as her main account) but the constant redoing of rooms really gets to me when she preachers her brothers SUSTAINABLE company yet she herself is sprinting through her carbon footprint so I thought I would spoil her Oh so seecret project (not that it took a genius to figure out what it was going to be)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I won’t post everything from her private account, I’m not totally heartless and I guess she deserves **sooome* privacy (also because it is inane and just as narcissistic as her main account) but the constant redoing of rooms really gets to me when she preachers her brothers SUSTAINABLE company yet she herself is sprinting through her carbon footprint so I thought I would spoil her Oh so seecret project (not that it took a genius to figure out what it was going to be)
Good to be careful in case she goes all Colleen Rooney 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Maybe she has read your comment, she mentioned Sarah in Vlogmas Day 2.
Lydia uses her vlogs to justify everything she reads here. I think she keeps conffusing comments and DMs she reads, with what she reads here. When she says "Some people say..." (She read it here). "Some of you think..." (She read it here)... and so on.

One of the funniest comments to me was that at some point she was being accused here to copy the outfits from Victoria and she said on a later vlog "Vic and I have so similar taste in things. And we are like 'Oh I got this thing the other day'. 'I got these trousers I think you'll really like them' and Vic said 'I got those trousers too!'. We are literally like so similar!" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Sick
New IG video of her eye bleeping herself and prancing around awkwardly. Stiff as a board 🤢🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Lydia uses her vlogs to justify everything she reads here. I think she keeps conffusing comments and DMs she reads, with what she reads here. When she says "Some people say..." (She read it here). "Some of you think..." (She read it here)... and so on.

One of the funniest comments to me was that at some point she was being accused here to copy the outfits from Victoria and she said on a later vlog "Vic and I have so similar taste in things. And we are like 'Oh I got this thing the other day'. 'I got these trousers I think you'll really like them' and Vic said 'I got those trousers too!'. We are literally like so similar!" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

They do not share similar tastes at all though. I know Frow isn't liked much on this bit of tattle, but I enjoy a lot of her content and feel she makes quite a bit of effort generally. Frow seems to have natural taste, creativity and originality and is obviously more graced in the brains department. Lydia seems to lack any originality whatsoever and just pulls her taste from other places. If she stopped the muh luxury bullshit, cut the whole Lux thing and found a niche between the Frow and Ashwhatsherface she could do ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
New IG video of her eye bleeping herself and prancing around awkwardly. Stiff as a board 🤢🤮
"From tit to CHIC" or, better "From STREET to CHIC"...naah, won't work! Maybe "From STREET to tit" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
Wow won't she be super mad if she finds out you (one of her friends?) posts on here?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.