Lydia Millen #9 homeless (for 2 hours) with the MG’s! Woke Millen prepares 4 vlogmas cash grab!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s like a tradition, I’ve watched her vlogmas for the last 3 years (4 now 🙈)
I said the same on the Zoe Sugg thread....

It’s like the toffee penny in the Quality Street tin, nobody bleeping wants that rank penny, nobody asked for the bleeping rank penny,
it’s just taking up space in that tin, but if it wasn’t there you kinda miss it 😏

some would say it’s a type of festive self harm 🙂
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dear lord, the eye bleeping..
The idiot just self tanned and of course she is too dark and orange and the shade that was sent to her is too light now and she is still using it, but stating it shows her natural skintone.. duck off Lydia how stupid do you think we are?
Check out the hashtag.. #MercierMuse 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
In Vlgomas Day 2 at 13:23 when describing her brows and how she'd like them to look she says "I have one brow from my mum and one brow from my dad" then theres a cut scene but I'd bet the next line was "If you could make them both look like the brow from my dad"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just watched the video where she is sleeping homeless for the night and what a bleeping joke she took make up and a pillow and a coat does she think homeless people have a nice pillow to sleep on 😩

• Angry
Reactions: 15
The idiot just self tanned and of course she is too dark and orange and the shade that was sent to her is too light now and she is still using it, but stating it shows her natural skintone.. duck off Lydia how stupid do you think we are?

She's watched this, edited it and thought it fine to put out on instagram. Great ad for Laura Mercier, she looks like a bleeping orangutang.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The Laura Mercier ad...jeez. If your skin is that sensitive maybe lay off the products? Maybe don't film skincare ads? How can she think this is a good advert for the brand? They must have signed off on it I guess, but it looks awful.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
WTF is this monstrosity. Great ad if you want your skin to look lime a flaming hot Cheeto

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thank you all for sacrificing and watching the „snuggle fest“ and sparing my brain cells, I thoroughly enjoyed your comments 😊

she could actually learn from Tamara how is vlogmas done, I am not a fan of her, but she puts in the work and films daily!

and what are those eyebrows on her face, a yeti? they do NOT look good

Btw, does anybody know if Tattle is not supported on tapatalk anymore? I keep getting the message to open it in web browser, I can‘t even see the forum in the app anymore.

Reactions: 8
Btw, does anybody know if Tattle is not supported on tapatalk anymore? I keep getting the message to open it in web browser, I can‘t even see the forum in the app anymore.
Yep, I saw an update on Forum Business saying it will be accessible via browser because tapatalk was causing issues.

Edit: Here's the update

Reactions: 5
The Laura Mercier ad...jeez. If your skin is that sensitive maybe lay off the products? Maybe don't film skincare ads? How can she think this is a good advert for the brand? They must have signed off on it I guess, but it looks awful.
Where is this girl finding the amazing content?

Reactions: 5
522AB3E2-0EA5-495A-9956-26EF303C35B7.jpeg

another pre filmed vlog then......?!

Edit,
yes, another pre filed vlog. 😐
she did this the year before last and got dragged for it, but the sheep just accept anything now don’t they.

she needs to stop with the bleeping “your girl”
you are NOT America you bloody idiot.

She shopping in a closed to the public garden center with her wetwipe of a puppy cawiee, so lux.
this is the content we all come back for.

I still haven’t unpacked from.....SLEEPING ON THE STREETS OF LONDON!!!”
oh duck off.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
Her Maleficent style cheeks are wayyy too much, it's so visible in the first minute of the new xmasflog

What happened to her friend Sarah who did all of her decorating last year?
Maybe Sarah had the nerve to ask money to Lydia for her job. And we know that Lydia doesn't like people that charge for their jobs.

I can’t be arsed with this, even on 1.25x speed I can feel the heartburn again

(so we got a subtle shout out, Carrie and her boyfriend - I said boyfriend - do you hate when I say that.
no lydia you’re an absolute idiot with your “partner” 😂😂 you were called out on here so thank you for addressing it and for trying to be a little bit less of a plonker 😂😆)

Maybe Sarah had the nerve to ask money to Lydia for her job. And we know that Lydia doesn't like people that charge for their jobs.
first Despina now Sarah. Rude little witches aren’t they 😐

Reactions: 7
All these greedy money making machines have killed Vlogmas. None of it is genuine/real life anymore and the videos have all lost its coziness. All pre-filmed and full of ads, 👎🏼

Reactions: 12
Is this the product she was claiming broke her out? Sure I she's said it was a tinted SPF?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.