Lydia Millen #89 Damage control in full flow, welcome to the LEM quarterly sympathy show!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think her "friends" would have mentioned they were going to a Dior event and her blog post and picture of the Dior bag was a desperate attempt to get noticed and invited!
Abso-f*cking-lutely.

That's how contrived and manipulative Lydiot truly is ... no shame! How does she not comprehend that "The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result."

I am so entertained.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I think her "friends" would have mentioned they were going to a Dior event and her blog post and picture of the Dior bag was a desperate attempt to get noticed and invited!
Yes! exactly. I'm also loving that Vic Frowand Amelia featured the Ashley Graham 'Glo Kit' and both mentioned they use the St Tropez mitt not Lydia's 'China Mitt' as @Gemma_NYC calls it - haha!. . That must sting, seeing all her so called 'mates' promoting the same product she tried to launch. slap slap slap in the face. And now all the influencer trips and meals are beginning again, she will be even more on the periphery of everything. She might claim she is happy not going to these events, but unfortunately in her line of work, they're essential to build and keep relationships. It won't be long before she's forgotten about totally and there's only so much box opening in that ugly bungalow that viewers will take!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Lydia mentioned a while ago that she barely ventures down to the basement office these days because her ‘Team’ ask her too many questions when she’s there ... I kid you not.

These days she can be found In her dressing room taking three hours to get ready to go nowhere and filming ridiculous Reels, in the greenhouse rearranging her fully grown store bought plants, watching period dramas on Netflix (and then pretending to be one of the characters), or stalking Ali when he’s in his office - she even bought a chair specifically for her to sit in. 🙄
What an embarrassing and sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And now all the influencer trips and meals are beginning again, she will be even more on the periphery of everything. She might claim she is happy not going to these events, but unfortunately in her line of work, they're essential to build and keep relationships.
Now we know what prompted that "Assumptions About Me" tongue wagging about not wanting to be a part of a group that doesn't want her. Clearly, brands are taking a hard pass as well.

Lydiot needs to take a long hard look in the mirror and consider how she arrived at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
This video was recommended to me on YouTube, it's from 2 years ago. Lydia is sooo much calmer and she actually knew how to do a room reveal. Watch until about 7 min in, the difference from then until now is so drastic. Now, she's just vile. Crazy how 2 years can really change someone.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Yes! exactly. I'm also loving that Vic Frowand Amelia featured the Ashley Graham 'Glo Kit' and both mentioned they use the St Tropez mitt not Lydia's 'China Mitt' as @Gemma_NYC calls it - haha!.

Wait! And Ashley Graham successfully released a 'Glo Kit' ... this is not Lydiot's year. 😆

Schadenfreude.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This video was recommended to me on YouTube, it's from 2 years ago. Lydia is sooo much calmer and she actually knew how to do a room reveal. Watch until about 7 min in, the difference from then until now is so drastic. Now, she's just vile. Crazy how 2 years can really change someone.

Wow the difference in how calm she was back then is crazy. Although bloody hell she did NOT stop touching her hair!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
1621526836415.png

Another bore fest .... duck me why not show how to clean a toilet next ....the level of content is beyond a joke with these 2 ... scraping the barrel doesn't even come close.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
"I'm on the health kick, if I'm being perfectly honest with you (yeah, rightty). I should've done it earlier, but I love mini eggs too much". Lyds, for duck's sake. You are aware that you can be healthy and STILL eat your mini eggs, right? "Me and Ali are now cooking so much more, which is brilliant". First of all, you're are not cooking, stop lying to us. If you think by ordering Ali to cook something, you're joining the process, like it was with your bleeping stage 1, it doesn't work like that. And secondly, I assume you just cook more pasta now and grate more cheese. Still no vegetables in sight🥦🫑🥬🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Why is she ~1 month behind everyone else? All other content creators were on the closet clean out trend ages ago? She needs to retire smh

• Haha
Reactions: 30
View attachment 582686

Another bore fest .... duck me why not show how to clean a toilet next ....the level of content is beyond a joke with these 2 ... scraping the barrel doesn't even come close.
Lol GMTA!

Why is she ~1 month behind everyone else? All other content creators were on the closet clean out trend ages ago? She needs to retire smh
I’ve now learned closet clear out means vlog sale or depop sale on its way... this is just showing the items. There is always a manipulation with these people. 🙄

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Her voice sounds so much kinder (?) in this. A lot of arrogance comes off of her now, even only by her voice...

Also how come she has hasn't made the closet look like a barn yet? Not very on theme with the house now

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can someone brave please watch the borefest and do a rundown, I just cannot face it tonight!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her voice sounds so much kinder (?) in this. A lot of arrogance comes off of her now, even only by her voice...

Also how come she has hasn't made the closet look like a barn yet? Not very on theme with the house now
She does seem much different there but keep in mind that this is right after the wedding and house move. She was still the same person and did a video about how trolls ruined her wedding because they reported her earnings to thegovernment and she had to pay her full student loan right before the wedding (as she should have been doing before).I don’t remember the ins and outs but she was still very much of the same “woe is me” type just doing a better job hiding it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.